• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

D

Deleted member

Justin, you could probably come to the next one if you want... Wavedashing will probably be banned and L-canceling might be too. They think because we did this stuff that they were cheated out of their money so I figure we could just prove them wrong by winning without any advanced stuff.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Mikey Lenetia said:
I'd go, but I'm at college. Sorry, Vayseth.
So am I XD I'm at University of Michigan and come home every month to run them.

And, no wavedashing isn't banned. If you notice the forum topics have been deleted and everyone has stopped talking. People want to take on the "infamous wavedashers" now that they've seen what they can do.

Tune in in next week ;)

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Wait a minute...I don't know if my computer is just ********, but I just checked my computer's calendar, and there is no Sep 31st. Now I'm confused!

Vayseth

Smash Master
I'm so worried about moving in I never even thought to look to tell you the truth. I have no idea when it'll be and, like I said give me a week. It'll be at the end of the month at least!

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
Vayseth said:
So am I XD I'm at University of Michigan and come home every month to run them.
Hey my sister goes to UofM, the Ann Arbor one <_< do u know Jennifer cuz that's her. Next time my family is about to go visit her, i'll let u know mabye throw in a few matches eh?

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
Fest is this Thursday, cause Stro's vag has work on wednesday. Would anyone prefer fests on fridays or saturdays? That way they can last longer and I won't have to worry about school the next day. I think Joe's the only one who wants weekdays.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
If anything, have them accompany you(unless you can't drive, then just have them talk to teh and his mom), and they should allow you to stick around. I remember a certain someone had a similar problem... And I had an overprotective mom, so it just takes persistance.

Vayseth

Smash Master
NarutoShocker said:
Secondly, I'm also interested in playing at this tournament. How much is it, where is it located, and what's the definite date?
The definite date is October 1st. Sorry ownage, I need it to be that saturday. The one following it will be the 29th. So, 2 in one month but about 3-4 weeks inbetween. We'll be taking a break in November for Thanksgiving and we'll run another one over Christmas Break. It is $5 to enter. It is in Cyber Tech Plus and location information is availible at its website - http://www.cybertechplus.com/

And, as for the brother of "Jennifer," there are thousands of people in Ann Arbor. "Jennifer" doesn't help XD Um, let me know when you're coming up with a personal message and we'll see what we can do about smashin' a bit.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Actually guys... the biggest topic on the boards right now is the official Revolution Topic in the Melee Discussion area.

N00bs > Michigan apparently.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
M3D said:
Actually guys... the biggest topic on the boards right now is the official Revolution Topic in the Melee Discussion area.

N00bs > Michigan apparently.

SON OF A *****!!!

M3D you should lock/close it, haha

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Hey! What about Lipton's Sexual Tales? I checked a new thing off the sexual checklist in my head. Well, 2 things actually.

1. Actually outlasted a girl in the sack after an hour of awesome sex. I didn't get off, but she was DONE!

2. Attempted a stand up 69, and I got her halfway up, but I was a little drunk, and didn't feel like droppin m'lady on her head on the hard cement basement floor. ^^

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Liptonbuddy said:
2. Attempted a stand up 69, and I got her halfway up, but I was a little drunk, and didn't feel like droppin m'lady on her head on the hard cement basement floor. ^^

That would be the funniest if you dropped her.... Or fell over backwords, lol... Just imagine the possibilties

VIDJO COME SPAM UP THE TOPIC AGAIN SO WE CAN ECLIPSE THE NOOB TOPIC AGAIN

Stamp, you should hold fests like once every 2/3 weeks. Id come then, hell we could probably even get adam out for 1 or 2

Drephen

Smash Master
Liptonbuddy said:
1. Actually outlasted a girl in the sack after an hour of awesome sex. I didn't get off, but she was DONE!
Lol thats what a jv 5 stock is. Wasn't even close.

but dam.n i haven't even come close to that one. GOOD SH.IT Justin!

dmac

Smash Champion
stand up 69 would be so weird... i don't see the pros outweighing the cons of doing it either. (trying to help with teh post count)

D

Deleted member

James, Joe, Joel, anyone... some of you tards better go to fest today.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Joe! Remember how we were talking about the sister sex in the stock room at work? Well, it may just have to happen in my basement. Katie's coming down for the weekend for some drinkin, and her sister Carrie may come over. Nah, I wouldn't have sex with Carrie. I already had sex with her sister, and besides, she has a man of her own, and I can't step on another ****** toes!

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
Liptonbuddy said:
Joe! Remember how we were talking about the sister sex in the stock room at work? Well, it may just have to happen in my basement. Katie's coming down for the weekend for some drinkin, and her sister Carrie may come over. Nah, I wouldn't have sex with Carrie. I already had sex with her sister, and besides, she has a man of her own, and I can't step on another ****** toes!
Justin is a straight up playa

D

Deleted member

I don't have to work this upcoming Wednesday so we can just have fest on the normal day.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Mikey Lenetia said:
*shrugs* He's been pretty active since he first got laid. Looks like his ex made a monster. :p
That was about the only good thing about Sam. She trained me well in the art of laying pipe well! Just like a ninja, I throw man sausage with precision and skill!

:ouch: <----- heh, I like this smiley. ^^

Vayseth

Smash Master
Supa-Def said:
Yo Vay, next time u see her tell her that u have met tehownage and montross and tell her that they are cool guys and not some serial killers that sell organs to monsters :laugh:
Did. I'm not sure if she believed me though. Ownage, she thinks you're some grown man out to get little boys XD

Top Bottom