• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
I'm just happy I finally beat not only James' Falco, but his Sheik as well to eliminate him from the tourney. Sucks I had to take out MI blood, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm kinda seeing a patern in my tourney history. Really, REALLY bad RR matches, usually get beat 1st or 2nd round, then win around 2-4 sets in losers, then get eliminated. Oh well, it's all good.

3===D

Smash Lord
Jusitn why you alwyas hidin.

Anyways, no thats all i wanted to say, stop hidin like a **** Justin

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
The pattern ive noticed from all but one of my tournys is that i usually get smoked the first round and i get put in the losers :/
thats happened at all but 1 maybe 2 of the tournys ive been to so far. Nar had to kill me first round once i think, joe has fuse has vidjo has and ive only been to like 5 or 6 tourneys :/
Adams tourney - Fuse
TNOT - Vidjo
Ohio RR - didnt get killed first
FOB2 - Joe
Justins tournys(2) - Vidjo took me out first in one of those also if i remember correctly. The other one i didnt get taken out first i dont think unless somone else remebers if i did or didnt, maybe nar?

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Hey Dave, I'd like to get that online signup thing for FC up and running in the next two weeks. Sorry we never got a chance to talk it out at FoBII. Hit me up on e-mail if you get a chance.

D

Deleted member

Joel, first off, congrats on 3rd in teams at FoB... To the point... at Justin's tournament that I was at, you beat me in the first round 2-0. What the heck did you do in RR so that I had to play you? I thought I might get someone about even with me that maybe I could beat because I went 2-2 in my group. Oh well. I was nervous at that one... it was my first and only tourney so far. Come May 8th, you all better watch out :cool: .

As for smashfest this Saturday, sounds good to me. If it's at Justin's, my dad could probably give me a lift. If we do something at someone else's house (:crazy: ), I might need a ride.

And Y.Linkpsdnfhd, you may have beaten me last time, but i successfully defended my spot the time before that. In my eyes, it's 1-1. We'll have to do another serious set next time. Adam better watch out too because he knows I could beat him whenever I feel like it. And I'd like to play against Nar and James at least once in 1v1 finally...

3===D

Smash Lord
Monstro you ***** i beat your peach and your sheik is nothing, remember you insignificant peice of ****, ive went supersayin and theres no turning back, the one who needs to watch out is. . . EVERYONE !!!

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
Grrrrrr fine have it your way, though the fact I powershielded your fully charged Samus shot alone should move me up a spot.

So me and you are tied, I still beat Phatassesrock.

So its tied (altho, you got my spot w/o vsing me in the first place) Well shall finish this Saturday, may the best Y.Link win.

*puts on scary face*

Rawr!

D

Deleted member

Yea Tony, the fact that you powershielded my charge shot is good reason why I think you shouldn't be put above me yet. You got lucky with that one and I freaking killed myself once or maybe even twice that first match in our last set. Then I won match 2, and you won match 3 in a close one on your counter pick FoD (which I hate). No big deal though, our matches are usually pretty good (and close) so it's fun to play each other. As for the best Y. Link winning, I don't even use him and you use Roy, heh. Anyway, I'll be up for some more matches on Saturday if we do something.

Vidjo - Nice job on getting Tony's name right... He has been getting upset lately about people messing it up. Congrats on placing so high at FoB II. I think you said somewhere that we should play 1v1 next time. I agree... Unless something comes up, I'll be at Justin's SSA tourney so we should be able to get some friendlies in then.

atmagamer

Smash Ace
heh, i really doubt u beat daves zelda, it is t3h p0xwnz0r

so dave, up for teaming for SSA?

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Atma, don't ever come in our thread and use 0's, x's, and 3's again!

Dave's zelda can't be too good. The other day I hit him with a warlock punch for the game! It was so sweet. Pokemon Stadium, I think I f-aired him, he was sent flying, I ran and jumped for the platform and did a midair warlock, and he up+b'ed right into my fist-o-fury! No, in all honesty, Dave's Zelda is real nice. He's gotten so good with those kicks....THEY HURT I TELL YA!

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
ok 1. Dave...phatasses? Yeah I beat him. Believe it. I play a mean Roy.

and 2. Monstro, you are one hard mofo, you knowz I'm just talking trash man. XD You caught the may the best Y.Link win eh? Well well settel the score that saturday, so bring yer best game.

Rawr

jv3x3

Smash Champion
a.hills, missed ur call... went to the bar, must have not heard at. Im up for some smash though today or tom. give me a call

DaveR, u done with school? U maybe interested in a smash roadtrip this weekend? U 2 adam if you can get work off?

Justin practice session tom or something?

3===D

Smash Lord
I love the details joe, how they were so, how you say, NON EXISTANT !

i say we get together sometime today if anyone can, maybe somewhere close by to me though like joels or something or even my house maybe or nars granpas, all good suggestions if you ask me.

on another note me and justin decided that Dave R. is going to be called simply Daver, from now on.

atmagamer

Smash Ace
heh, if u guys are going for a smash road trip, come down to OH and play t3h GG, cuz we r0xx0rz

seriously, if u guys wanted to drive down here for the weekend to hang out, play some smash, eat some Japanese Bird feed, we could possibly get something set up over omnis house..heh

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Joe, I probably won't be able to go on that smash roadtrip with you. I gotta get a new monitor and printer, so I'm going to have to spend all my money, plus I'm gonna have to borrow a little extra from my pops. Even though grandma stopped by and hooked it up with the 35 spot yesterday, that's still not enough for the crap I gotta buy. Bah

I wish the basketball card market wouldn't have plummeted like it did, or I'd be so big ballin. Anybody want to buy all of my basketball cards off me?

vidjogamer

Smash Master
yeah, montross, we have to play sometime.

yeah, MI, come on down sometime, i think the GG is ready to redo that crew match, with atma improving and all. prepare to lose.

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
Well both I guess, I'll stop by Justins befor hand cause I don't kick things off till bout 7. I could take like a person or two with me, but I couldn't really take you home (cept Justin if he wanted to come, but I know wheer he lives, I can't be driving all round town).

D

Deleted member

Hey Justin, is there a smashfest on Saturday at your house? I could probably come over if you are having one. I'm just a little confused. If you have one, hopefully Nar and James can make it. I'd like to finally get a chance to play both of them.

D

Deleted member

Heh, well I think Joe is going to Nashville for their V Games or something and according from his post in that topic, he might bring one or two people with him. So I would think Joe is out of the picture for this weekend. I just want to get some smashing in soon... I don't want to get rusty.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Well, anyone's welcome over my house anytime. I just went out yesterday and bought a new computer monitor, and 2 more 1 1/2 tapes for the video camera, so video production will once again start back up. Now to find a working crack for ULead Video Studio 7. Stupid Pixela not being able to pick up that I'm going through Fire Wire.....

D

Deleted member

Well Justin, I'll try to make it sometime Saturday. My parents are going to some wedding so I'm not sure what time I'll be able to come over. It will probably either be around 12 or a little later like 3 or 4.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
For those that don't know, The Super Best Friends was from an episode of South Park in which Jesus enlisted the help of his friends (The Super Best Friends), who were actually various religious figures of the world (+ Sea-Man) to fight the evil dark powers of David Blaine. IMO, these are the people that should be who:

Jesus- Lipton
Buddha- Jv
Mohammed- Pyro
Krishna- Joel
Joseph Smith- Vidjo
Lao Tse- Nar
Sea Man- Atma :p
Moses- Omni

And Bob or Snex or somebody can be David Blaine.

Or this could be stupid, and I just wasted time writing this -_-

3===D

Smash Lord
I seem to remember Omni making a long drawn out explanantion of a south park reference before, what a freak !

smasher1001

Smash Journeyman
ooh ooh,i want to be that odd guy whos always in the background who ends up stabbing everyone to death,then proceeding to eat thier flesh,followed by a glass of thier blood

o ya,one last thing,ill b over tomorrow pretty like around 12-3 so,be ready

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Y.Linkpwnsurmom
Hey if were the super best friends can't I alteast be Swallow or something?
OK, that's scary....

Originally posted by smasher1001
ooh ooh,i want to be that odd guy whos always in the background who ends up stabbing everyone to death,then proceeding to eat thier flesh,followed by a glass of thier blood
That might even be worse, I don't know....

Guys, if you keep this up, everyone's gonna think MI's a buncha weirdos!

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Jesse, if you say you suck one more time, so help me I'll stick a badger up your arse! Say it twice and I'll upgrade to a badger and a weasel! Say it 3 times.....Oh man, you don't even know what I'll be sticking up there!

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
on another note me and justin decided that Dave R. is going to be called simply Daver, from now on.
you guys are a bunch of deuche bags

DaveR, u done with school? U maybe interested in a smash roadtrip this weekend? U 2 adam if you can get work off?
frickin call me.... i cant answer all these threads. i need to keep up with the boards more than just once a week.

ok 1. Dave...phatasses? Yeah I beat him. Believe it. I play a mean Roy.
its true

no way y.linkatlkajhteiopasdhg, i dont believe u beat dave. his zelda is best ive ever seen.
thanks jesse... i really appreciate it but as you see above it is true. The thing about his fuuckin roy is that it is a true disgrace to the game. No offense man, but all you do is sit there and ****ing wait for someone to attack you. When he did kill me it was only in the begining when i didnt know how to dodge that three hit spike. Anyway, I dispise playing him because I get so ****ing bored and disgusted at how gay he plays. Learn to at least fight in a match. (sorry about the bitterness.... Y.Link...) (you are just too good at waiting there looking for vulnerabilities.)

Dave's zelda can't be too good. The other day I hit him with a warlock punch for the game! It was so sweet. Pokemon Stadium, I think I f-aired him, he was sent flying, I ran and jumped for the platform and did a midair warlock, and he up+b'ed right into my fist-o-fury! No, in all honesty, Dave's Zelda is real nice. He's gotten so good with those kicks....THEY HURT I TELL YA!
I really havent gotten that good with the kicks.... maybe a little better.... there is a hidden technique about getting a big hit every time

so dave, up for teaming for SSA?
MI friends have priority over the OH deuche bags.... of which you are one of em. J/k lemme see if i can pair up with Lipton or Adam or James.

Hey Dave, I'd like to get that online signup thing for FC up and running in the next two weeks. Sorry we never got a chance to talk it out at FoBII. Hit me up on e-mail if you get a chance.
I like all this attention.... yeah man I think I deleted all of your emails from last semester. I still have it on my server and we can put it into production as soon as i clear out the database. PM me if you need my email or just communicate through there. Also.... sorry about this,,.. but there were too many kishes at FOB2. WHats your real name again?

Can our crew name be THE SUPER FRIENDS !!!!
Nice

Top Bottom