• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

vidjogamer

Smash Master
haha, lets all butcher his name.. hahaha. Adam, u were right, that now i feel stupid, how bout we up our money match to $10 ?

3===D

Smash Lord
JOE ! you ****ing cocmaster, you know i was there, you best represent !!!

Ill know if i can go to FOB in a few days i have to wait til my job to find out if i can get that day off, are we planing on going down a day early ?

atmagamer

Smash Ace
MI better be at this **** thing(FoB2)

K, today is Kurt Cobain's 10 year anniversay of his death, of u guys dont know who he is he is the leader of the kick *** band named nirvana, now to remember his death go listen to some of his music, or watch MTV2 cuz they wil have like specials on him all day! NIRVANA 4 LIFE!

Topichu

Smash Cadet
Man, I have to admit, i didn't know what I was getting myself into, but I still learned quite a bit. I hope next time, I'll be a bit more challenging. I'll probably need another control too, as i think my current one is shot(which could explain my slight lack of control). Nevertheless, i hope to get to smash with you guys again before SSA(and for more than 2 hrs). unfortunately, FobII is a bit too late for get to get to. Maybe next time.

D

Deleted member

I won't be able to do anything on Wednesday but Friday would be sweet. I don't have school that day so my whole day is open. The only problem is that I would need a ride unless I can get a driving friend to come with me. If it's at Justin's, my dad could pick me up though. Hopefully we can do something again soon.

As far as FOB:II is concerned, I doubt my parents will let me go but I will ask them just to see what they say. Again, I would need a ride if my parents actually let me go.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
I am going to be in Warren tomorrow Justin. Maybe YLink and some others can come out after school or something. 3==D you can come out too if you have nothing better to do. I will try to stop by sometime in the middle of the afternoon.

As for wednesday, i might be able to come, but gas is killing me these days. We'll see if i can make it.

3===D

Smash Lord
HMMMMM, im a little confused on how Dave R and Montross moved ahead of me, putting me in 10th, there was no "official challenge" IM GOING TO KILL YOU JOE ! Your ranks suck, you ****ing joint sucker, ****ing cocksmoker ! EDIT IT ***** !

That sounds cool tomorrow just let me know if its a go or not and what time, sucka.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Originally posted by 3===D
HMMMMM, im a little confused on how Dave R and Montross moved ahead of me, putting me in 10th, there was no "official challenge" IM GOING TO KILL YOU JOE ! Your ranks suck, you ****ing joint sucker, ****ing cocksmoker ! EDIT IT ***** !

That sounds cool tomorrow just let me know if its a go or not and what time, sucka.
lmao, breath.... come say it with me breath...... 1..... 2.... 3...... now exhale.

I actually thought u looked good. Almost 2 the point where i would call u MI's Gannon, but im just going on result of matches ive heard from other people. Dont worry all u will have a chance to do some sets n move up this week

3===D

Smash Lord
Oh thanks jow thats sweet, ive been in and out of the gym a bit, you know, i think i need to run more though. . . OH you meant in smash, hahaha oh right, whew.

Yeah i think I beat Nars gannon, any comments ***** WHAT WHAT !

but im just going on result of matches ive heard from other people.
OH whos talkin **** ?

jv3x3

Smash Champion
adam, lol....

Dave R, what time specific u going over justins? Maybe i will slide by for a lil

Crew NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes we need one. How bout 2 Each Thier Own or Got Served (GS)? Well we need 2 come up with somethin soon, or im about 2 make an executive decision

Topichu, dont worry bout it man... Get some more smashfest n u will be good 2 go. Michigan has improved 10 fold since the Mini-Mas but u got some natural skills so like i said come out some more (bring ur crew 2). Also, we gotta get u a new character. Keep pichu as a secondary or something, but pichu blows.

Edit: As for people not liking their ranking, start calling *****es out then.... dont just complain. I mean we all are from michigan and the whole point is to get MI smash better so u dont gotta be a pric about it, but if u wanna move up call out and beat some people ahead of you. Just dont get 1/0 stocked (you only take 1 or 0 stock) or im making a "Got Served" list 2 put u on

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
I'm in the same boat as monstro bout FoB >_> cant wait to tell my folks its in Indiana...

Whats going on today, we going to Justins or something? I would only be able to come befor 6, but I defenitly wanna open up some smack on someone, being below the top 10 is getting me all antsy. Rawr. See? I'm all agitataed, not to mention the fact that phatassesrock moved ahead of me when i nail him each time i play him. But wait, you didn't see that cause you were to cool to come to Justins last Wednesday, I see how it is Joe, I'll be in my closet crying if you need me.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
whos talking? im talking, your ganon sucks.

nars even beat me, if u ask me, ur not even worth of the MI name, let alone MI's ganon.
Go Home, play some smash, dont come back till ur at least decent.

Topichu

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by jv3x3
Topichu, dont worry bout it man... Get some more smashfest n u will be good 2 go. Michigan has improved 10 fold since the Mini-Mas but u got some natural skills so like i said come out some more (bring ur crew 2). Also, we gotta get u a new character. Keep pichu as a secondary or something, but pichu blows.
Man, i'm really not too proficient wit anyone else. I only moderately know how to play with every other character. Believe it or not, Pichu's my best char, Ylink, second. I'll try to see what char appeals to me next time i play, and work on him/her, but until i feel comfortable w/ some1 else, it's gonna be Pichu all the way

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
*To Topichu*

I say you pick up Ness or Kirby or something. But that's me. Might try moving it up to Pika, too, being mostly similar and all >_>

3===D

Smash Lord
As for people not liking their ranking, start calling *****es out then.... dont just complain.
I NEVER GOT CALLED OUT, you, you. . . TYRANT !

Are we getting together somewhere tommorrow LIKE JOELS ? Wheres A.Hills when you need em.

D

Deleted member

Since Joe is so obsessed with a crew name... I'll throw out my idea. Working off of Justin's SSA thing, how about the "Association of Sexual Smashers"? The abbr. would simply be ***. Looks like I'm one of the few not complaining about the new rankings... I wonder why... I guess I will probably get some official challenges at the next smashfest so I'll be ready.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
topichu, definitely use pikachu. hes great material, but keep pichu as ur main, i'd go with whatever floats ur boat, dont listen to everyone else. go pichu, and have pika as a main. if ur pika by chance surpassed ur pichu, then switch pichu to secondary, and pika to main. simple as that.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
OK, it's Tuesday, April 6th, and I just woke up at 8:23pm (7 minutes ago). I check smashboards and see all this talk of smashfests here today or tomorrow or something. I'm a little confused.....

smasher1001

Smash Journeyman
lipton,basically every1 wanted to have a quick lil smashfest at ur house or somethin,but its a bit late for that now lol...

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Topichu, pikachu could work. MI needs a pikachu anyway. We will find u out someone though, i will just show u some stuff n u can try out some peeps and we will see whats up.

Justin, ur sleep schedule is frickin crazy... but yeah peeps were gonna come by. Dave R did, but u were sleeping, and i called dave r like an hour ago n thats what he said.

Adam, lol, i wasnt talking about me... well u can if u want... but other people ahead of u that u think u should be ahead of.

Mont, lol, nothing with sexual in it will do.... nor will the abr A S S. Or maybe justin can make a crew with that name, and my crew will always be like "Ut Oh, we beat *** again badly... pay me" n play for money n stuff

TheGreatEvilKing

Smash Cadet
Looks like I'm gonna have to use FoB II to show you guys (again) that I belong in the top Michigan bunch, eh? Who's up for money matches this time around? I know I want one against jv at least, Ganon dittoes. you call the shots. I can only afford about a $5 match tho.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Originally posted by TheGreatEvilKing
Looks like I'm gonna have to use FoB II to show you guys (again) that I belong in the top Michigan bunch, eh? Who's up for money matches this time around? I know I want one against jv at least, Ganon dittoes. you call the shots. I can only afford about a $5 match tho.
Yeah, i read u were coming... good stuff. I will have to put u guys up in the ranking after the tourney.

$5 Gannon vs. Gannon. 5 stock, best of 3, no items, fd only. Sure, u are on.

3===D

Smash Lord
not only are you on, but your off, off the stage HAHAHAHA, 5 times HAHAHAHA !

D

Deleted member

So are we still going to try to get a smashfest somewhere on Friday? It's already Wednesday night... If not, anytime next week should be good for me cause I'll be on spring break (and my lazy *** isn't about to go anywhere).

Aw Joe, you're no fun. Maybe vidjo's right... we may have to vote on this subject.

Heh, I still laugh when I think of Justin's Marlboro man outfit and his impression of Joe. That was great. "You missed an L-cancel..." Classic... :chuckle:

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Dude, my impression of Joe was so dead on. Not to mention I looked exactly like him, and sounded exactly the same.

On another note, how's this for the most F'ed up sleep schedual ever. I just woke up at 11:30pm. I'm now going to be eating breakfast at 11:45pm. Actually, I'll wait another 15 minutes and have a little midnight breakfast. Just watch. In like 2 days it'll be back to normal for a day or 2, then get all messed up again.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
lol, at the above 3

if there is no smashfest going down.... justin u up for a practice session or something thursday or friday??? let me know

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Friday's cool. I'll probably be sleeping, but I'll leave the back door unlocked so whoever is first over can have the privelige of waking this marvelous man up!

D

Deleted member

Joe, could you hook me up with a ride to Justin's tomorrow? I would only need a ride there... I'll just call my dad to pick me up. My ride for school is here so I gotta go. Just PM me Joe. I'll send you my info again if you don't still have it.

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
The Joe impretion may be i dare the say the funniest thing i ever did see. The "45 degrees to the left..." was my favorite part, as for friday, sexual. I'll probally be waking your *** up, so you better be presentable. Is like 11 AM to earily? I want a full day of smash, and I have friday off. Next week is all clear too, cept I might go to see a movie with a female one of the days, but other than that its on. I'll bring a cube and TV as usuall, just cause I'm that cool, or I might just grab my dam RF adapter so we can use Justins TV.

3===D

Smash Lord
bring the RF justins got a good sized TV.

I love how everyone is just making the rules and telling justin when there going to be there and when he needs to wake up, from what i gathered it was jsut going to be a practice session not a smashfest, but ill see you guys around 3.

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
Friday's cool. I'll probably be sleeping, but I'll leave the back door unlocked so whoever is first over can have the privelige of waking this marvelous man up!
Sorry if I interpreted this wrong, but this sounded like an open invite. Justin, I guess you need to clarify. If you don't want a bunch of people coming over, that's cool.

If this isn't a little smashfest, I just hope we can get one going sometime while I'm on break.

If this is a smashfest, I'll be there if I can get a ride... Joe, just post here or PM me if you can. I'll pay for gas money or whatever.

Top Bottom