• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to go to that but, two things. 1 I need someone to convince my parents that this site is not about gang banging and tournies are legit. 2 I need a ride, I can drive now but my parents wont let me go to liptons by myself muchless Indiana.

WaveDash

Smash Cadet
i guess i could try doc mario... i do need another character so i would be happy to take him up. justin can show me the mario style so its all good. ill work on them. dont expect too much!

smasher1001

Smash Journeyman
woah,just noticed this topic today,and im top 17 even,thats "sexy",ill prob come to justins next tourny,4-3-04,even tho i just found out

also,i need to practice,maybe my cuz can come this time,but who knows

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Smasher, from the way you worded that, next saturday isn't a tourney. It's just a smashfest. May 8th is a tourney, though. Like allways, it's in mah basement. I have a topic about it somewhere in here.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
yeah, liptons basement is the ****.

so, anyway, what is gonna be ur line up for toe to toe?

adam
lipton
nar
jv
joel
james

whats ur next two?

D

Deleted member

I'm hoping to be in the top 8 after Saturday. I didn't really play as much as I would have hoped at Justin's last tourney... I bet some people that were there don't even know who I am. Hopefully I'll have a good showing on Saturday and I'll move up the list. We'll see.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
i gotta get some bowser matches in with dave r. , beat u with doc some more, and get some marth vs. roy in
Frick yea! The only rules I have against this match is that you cant counter pick with your fox and even marth. (your best characters....tooo fast and too much range) Bowser is a new character and you have to have to use other characters. But ****, I will try to fight them anyway.

Oh and by the way...... MI lost a great smasher...... Dave Clingan. He is now a memeber of the Florida region. I took him to the airport on Tues.

As for Saturday, I am down! The toe is lower and quicker than ever. My sheik is getting insane as well. Lata guys.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Originally posted by phatassesrock
Frick yea! The only rules I have against this match is that you cant counter pick with your fox and even marth. (your best characters....tooo fast and too much range) Bowser is a new character and you have to have to use other characters. But ****, I will try to fight them anyway.

Oh and by the way...... MI lost a great smasher...... Dave Clingan. He is now a memeber of the Florida region. I took him to the airport on Tues.

As for Saturday, I am down! The toe is lower and quicker than ever. My sheik is getting insane as well. Lata guys.
I will pick a non marth/fox character vs. you first match, if you win i will give you the money from the next tourney i win.... just cause if i lose to bowser i dont deserve it. looks forward to seeing the zelda/sheik though

Sucks Clingan moved.... Im gonna have to retire him or somethin. Did he land a job down there?

Yo, anyone talk 2 nar/joel/james??? whats up with those kids, i havent got my weekly call to play smash. they get deported or somethin???

atmagamer

Smash Ace
of course, those 3 ppl are the only ppl who smoke the doobie out of the MI ppl, so i guess they're just sittin in a van under a bridge, and have just been tokin it up for the past few weeks, and probably eating a bunch of potato chips

3===D

Smash Lord
HAHAHA deported, i didnt realize you could get deported for being . . . come to think of it, maybe Joel did. . . ill miss you Joel. NO sertiously i saw Nar online the otehr day and i was about to be all, "whats up" but i must have gotten distracted.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
yeah, i havent seen anyone 'sides adam and justin online from the MI crew. wth happened to u guys...

*looks at atmas post*

yep there smokin the doobie

D

Deleted member

For Saturday, should I bring my cube/SSBM/memory card or are we going to be good enough as far as setups go? I'll check to see if I've got a few folding chairs somewhere too.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Sorry i havent gotten on latley ive been moving into my new house and i havent had the internet :/
Is this thing tomorrow... james said he will drive so Ahills will be there this time
BTW i dont have any internet until the 15th

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
i havent read the boards in like 2 weeks... im not reading a thing above this post

Is this thing tomorrow? what time?

*Im at james house.... thats why im able to post

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
what up boys. I will be there at like 12 I am hoping. But I will only be able to stay until like 4:30 or 5. I am driving down to Warren and then back up to pick up my bro and then back down to detroit for the sno core tour.

Finger 11 is going to rock my sox.

Anyway, its worth it as long as some people show up at about noon to wake Justins stankin *** up.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
hey vidjo.... you seem really cool. We need to meet at a tournament so i can check out your wicked luigi. You play luigi right?

I am known for my ability to slaughter luigi's. heh heh .

atmagamer

Smash Ace
i dont know what vidjo has been saying, but im OH's represantation of the weej, so if u wana see a "Good" luigi ill cya at the next tournament, (dont listen to the bulshevik vidjo says about his luigi)

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Originally posted by phatassesrock
Anyway, its worth it as long as some people show up at about noon to wake Justins stankin *** up.
I see how it is Dave! Well, it's 5:59, Saturday morning, and I just woke up from a beautiful slumber! So far your whole statement is false, because in a bit, after I have a wonderfully appetizing breakfast that would make the gods cream in their pants, I'm taking a shower, so my *** will definately not be stankin, as well as be up! I plan on liberaly applying a thick, soapy lather all over my bodacious bod, including my armpits, my gut, my ball sack, my nips, the valley of the shadow of death (***), and any other place imaginable! Then, when I get out, I will apply to myself only the finest of scented foreign oils, and lavish fragrances from all over the world. It will be as if I ran through a feild of the finest smelling flowers on earth naked for exactly 32 minutes and 52 seconds.

In other words, I'm up *****! Yeah-ee-yeah!

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
aiiight hoe.... i might be there a little earlier than noon maybe. your shower post was ****k--ing hilarious!!

I will be there nice and early so we can both have major orgasms together.

D

Deleted member

That was a good smashfest. I had fun... especially my nice 8 or so wins in a row against Justin :chuckle: . I've still yet to play against Nar or James 1v1 though. Next time I guess. We'll have to do something again soon.

Edit: Justin, our final stats on my cube were 43-28 in KO's :p .

3===D

Smash Lord
Yes that whole entire shower post was genius, ****ing genius.

I will be there nice and early so we can both have major orgasms together.
OMG, Dave could that have came acrossed ant gayer, like at all, whatsoever, no, no I think you did it, you have said something that actually could not ahve sounded any gayer, congratulations.

Yeah i think I need to move up on that list you cockmongers, lets see we didnt play official like advancement matches, but i was taking Y.Linkikasjbfd out pretty hardcore till he got me liek 4 matches in a row but then i brought it back with the vengeance so move me up *****, Y.Linkijhbasihb any comment.

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
yes, 1 its Y.Linkpwnsurmom, I had ur mom in mind when i made this name so get it right, and 2. when i beat you i smoked you like a fat lady smokes a ham, my hands got all greesy and i couldn't play you just got lucky! If you wanna get over t3h 9 spot, you gotta have an offical set with me, with Joe watching n all cause truthfully i think im atleast like 5 but what can I do?

oh by offical i mean as long as Joes watching, cause he decides this **** right? It don't have to be tourny. You can call my ***** *** out any time.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
Yeah yeah.... I am sorry that your a homophobe .... maybe it sounded gay. But Justin found it funny.

Anyway, the fest was THE ****. I finally feel confident fighting JV's characters. I dont think I really won all that much ( maybe not even once). My problem is the fact that Joe goes completely insane when someone is ahead. I need to stat doing that as well. Everyone remembers the insanity when my boswer was a guy and a half ahead of his fox. I wish I would have pulled out and killed him. SO he could pay me his next winnings.

BOWSER IS BACK!!!!!!!!

3===D

Smash Lord
OK FINE ! next time ill call you out on an official match thing, even though you KNOW i was kicking *** those times you beat me wernt quite smokings, besides my hands were all greasy and you just got lucky.

3===D

Smash Lord
Jesse, if you would have took the time to read a post or 2 you would have seen that i was merely making fun of Y.Linkkajhsbfk, Jesse, your as gay as it gets you know that.

originally posted by Y.linkhjsbfkahs
my hands got all greesy and i couldn't play you just got lucky!
Idiouuut !

jv3x3

Smash Champion
smashfest, heres who all came out

jv
lipton
a.hills
jamez
needle
motross
y.link
topichu
wavedash
aaron
smasher1001

Thats whats what. I think motross did good enough 2 move up, and maybe smasher 2. But i guess we are gonna do offical sets next time or somethin so there are no hard feels. So for now im just gonna put topichu up on the list, retire dave c., and thats that. No check that im gonna make a couple little changes if think they are 2 be changed.

Also, fob... Its the 17th of this month. Adam/Dave R. u guys wanna come or no. Let me know a.s.a.p. Teams, who all is teaming up? As always ill take the best person availible, but being an item tourney my character selection for a partner is a lill different. So post up, nar particularly, n we will see whats what.

So smashfest this week, who all is up for it n where? I cant do sat./sun/tues. So friday, hows that? Maybe Wens 2? Since i need to practice for FOB.... if we end up goin that is. Joel said he wants 2 do something at his place. So maybe we could do like wens there n friday at justins. Well post up

peace

P.S. Dude how posted about winning v games, post. T0rch n Phil, post, come out see if u hang with the big boys (everyone but justin, jk)

P.S. Dave R, u were right about that not once thing, close though ;)

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Originally posted by jv3x3
(everyone but justin, jk)
I see how it is Joe....

If I wasn't so lazy even to think, I'd write that song about you.

Well, I can't complain. I got my *** handed to me by Dave's Samus like 10 in a row on FD. I just couldn't beat him. That **** bomb trick! I gotta go with C Falcon against Samus', because I learned if you don't actually KO them (especially on FD), they'll live. Maybe I'll even learn a little Ganon. I got the vulture kick spike off like twice on my buddy Tony and I loved seeing his Luigi plumet to his death at like 40%.

Anyways, hopefully I'll start actually practicing again. Even though my skills were never great, they've kinda took a turn for the worst the past couple of times we all ghot together. Gotta work on those instant attack shuffles. Joel's got them down perfect.

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
droped to 11th? Ow, I thought I did better than that...

Well I'm gonna open a can, no scratch that a case of whopp *** next smashfest so you'll better watch out.

P.S. Real cute, now ya got Joe butchering my name, happy Adam?

Top Bottom