• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

atmagamer

Smash Ace
ALRIGHT, I LOOK AWAY FROM THIS THREAD FOR ONE DAY AND OMNI AND VIDJO TOOK MY PLAN. A LONG TIME AGO I MADE THIS IDEA OF GG+MI GOING TO FC AS THE SUPER BEST FRIENDS, AND I MADE UP ALL THE PPL AND YES IM SEAMAN ****IT

so give me credit for the funny idea

dave, **** you, i wana team with u, ill just find someone else then

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Originally posted by atmagamer
ALRIGHT, I LOOK AWAY FROM THIS THREAD FOR ONE DAY AND OMNI AND VIDJO TOOK MY PLAN. A LONG TIME AGO I MADE THIS IDEA OF GG+MI GOING TO FC AS THE SUPER BEST FRIENDS, AND I MADE UP ALL THE PPL AND YES IM SEAMAN ****IT

so give me credit for the funny idea
**** that, Pyro and I have had that idea for about a month now. BTW, we're spamming the MI's topic. Stop. *Goes back into hole*

smasher1001

Smash Journeyman
ah,i was jus messin,anyways,ill prob bring a friend of mine tomorrow,hes as good as i was at the mighigan mass,granted im much better now than i was then,but i still suck in comparison to alot of peopsT_T

atmagamer

Smash Ace
dude, ask vidjo, i brought up the idea of the night of tnot, besides i told u about it at vidjos house

ur just a credit theif

jv3x3

Smash Champion
smashfest tom. at justins house all... ill be there round 1 since no vgames for me. nar u mofo u better be there, im calling ur falcon out first set. It went to like some isai next level **** since fob, but im about to go like japan next level on ur ***.

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
atma, double-u tee eff, you've never even seen that episode, you wouldn't know whatever the heck name of the person i'm supposed to be anyway. You said Super Friends, me and Omni said Super Best Friends referring to southpark, and you know how we always refer to southpark, so go pwn urself. And why the **** are u using my character as your avatar? you don't even play IC, and I'm the only person that uses Nana so don't be a foolish mortal, go change it.

Swallow is Seamans pet fish thing.....you should be Abe Lincoln, you almost look like him, although he was like the super best friends enemy.

...I wanna be Mohammed, he controls fire, oh cool I guess I'm him now.

3===D

Smash Lord
You GG *****es are going to get your ***es kicked at the next tournament, ARGUE SOMEWHERE ELSE !!! (what a bunch of chicks)

atmagamer

Smash Ace
trust me, ever since tnot i said that we should go with MI as the "super best friends" and i said it to u that one time we were sneaking out around avon running from the cops. and yes ive seen that episode, jesus at the stage tells ppl to turn around and he magicaly apears fish and wine b4 him, and they build a john wilkes booth statue to fight abe lincoln, and they have the mass suicided in the reflection pool, ive defiently seen it. and they become blainiacs...so whatever

and i like the avatar, so what, a few weeks ago was i using goomba for a character?!?!

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Oh my gosh, I just thought about your name Pyro....You love fire, don't you? Dude, we gotta start some semi-large controlled fires sometime. I used to be a huge pyro myself, and my best accomplishment was either "5 foot tornado of fire" or "fireball basketball". Man, good times. Gasoline, a pyromaniacs best friend.

Oh, and Joe, I heard about the reeming Nar gave ya. I'll have to watch some of your matches tomorrow to see him work that *** a little more! heh

Anyways, it's late, and my *** is tired. See yall biatches tomorow!

3===D

Smash Lord
If you guys started playing with fires i would feel inclined to kick your asses, seeing as how i went to fire academy i just dont think it would be right.

Ill be there around like 7-7:30ish today.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
Oh my gosh, I just thought about your name Pyro....You love fire, don't you? Dude, we gotta start some semi-large controlled fires sometime. I used to be a huge pyro myself, and my best accomplishment was either "5 foot tornado of fire" or "fireball basketball". Man, good times. Gasoline, a pyromaniacs best friend.
Amen. Hmm, next tournament at my place will have a huge *** bonfire in the back! Those wooden palettes they use for shipping at K-Mart and stuff burn something fierce...

atmagamer

Smash Ace
pffffft, adam shouldnt be pyro gamer, i should be pyro gamer, who was the one who spent 3 weeks in DH (juvenile prison) for ARSON (fire)

jv3x3

Smash Champion
prolly not gonna make it over till the hockey game is over

btw, anyone talk to a.hills? they coming?

3===D

Smash Lord
Well, im not the best in MI anymore (hee hee ha ha ho ho ho), and on top of that, I LOST FIVE BUCKS !!! Tell me this, who in there right mind gets there *** kicked like 5 matches in a row by a new and improved SS4 marth, a marth that can get like 13 aerial swipes off and not get higher than 3 feet, who in there right mind accepts money matches from them, a effin ****** thats who, or in my case a baller with a huge set of testicles thats how *****.

Anyways my recap from last night is either im still kick*** and everyone got better at FOB or im not AS kick*** anymore.

But, i gotta say Joes Marth and Fox got alot better I think, Marth especially, i mean good god that thing was on a a rampage, out for friggen blood, simply deadly, all *****es better watch out when Joes marth is in town, ALL *****ES !

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
Hey good matches last night boys.

Joe.... we had way to close of matches. I learned a lot of new stuff that will help me along the way. I need to keep the intensity up toward the end ... as opposed to losing it like i usually do. I was amazed at the new stuff you tought me. I was DI-ing the wrong way when I get thrown, I need to learn how to dash cancel grab every time, that way I can chain throw and also I enjoyed learning some new edge guarding techniques and throwing combos. Thanks man.

My last day of college is on tommorrow and I wont be doing anything all week. Let me know a day you have free and maybe you and I can get some practice in. call me.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
Hey VIDJ ..... wouldnt it rock if you and I teamed up for SSA?!??! Seriously people would be able to handle it. We would kick so much ***. Let me know what you think. Our team name could be the "2 pink B I T C H es".

B eautiful
I ndividuals
T hat
C ause
H ardons (to)
E very
S masher

We would always choose team red with my killer Zelda and your deadly Peach!!! I am telling you we would rock!!!! Plus our team name will be the coolest. Especially because of the Sexual Smasher Association tourney!! lol

atmagamer

Smash Ace
phuck off dave, first of all u turn down my request for a team, then u go ahead and steal my team mate, my luigi is gona pwn ur zelda next time

so ya, me and vidjo are teaming up for this

jv3x3

Smash Champion
lol, funny stuff (the above comment)

anyway dave r. sure anyday but tues. im down for some smash, call the cell. Adam, a.hills, justin, U2. Wanna get some practice in over here im down just call me or post.

P.S. A.hills what happened??? Thought u were coming over justins. I even called nar out and brought a new controller (no i didnt break the old one, lol... just was getting a lil worn). wanted to take him out since i played pretty good, but no, u *****ed out

3===D

Smash Lord
yeah im down for practicing but lets try to do it somewhere closer to me, like nars grandpas or something i hate driving to justins ***** *** house, it takes forever.

But seriously its a good thing Nar and them didnt show up, i believe Joe would have dispatched the **** out of them. He means business.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
yeah i dont like driving all the way over to nar grandpas either, i try to alternate between there and justins. but probably one day this weekend i can make it out there

P.S. Dave R. add UGLY to the beg. of ur team name. Make it UGLY *****ES

Us

Girly

Looking

Yankees

3===D

Smash Lord
In regards to the above post. . .

*cricket cherp*. . .

*cricket cherp*. . .

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
atma.... i never turn your request down. I just wanted to see who my crew was teamin up with first. Maybe my post was deceptive to both you and my crew, but we'll see what jesse thinks. We would slaughter everyone though thats the main point. I saw that jesse didnt know who he was partnering up with a few pages ago, so I thought we would make the ultimate team.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
lalala

Well, I was gonna come but neither james nor joel wanted to leave, they were on the computer all day playin lineage =/

Joe, that new controller aint gonna save u, my generic colored falcon is the truth. We gotta get a full out smash fest goin with everyone there. I wanna beat adams ***, havent had the pleasure of owning him ina while.

so u guys are saying smash tuesday? or did I read that wrong?

D

Deleted member

For me, I would prefer a big smashfest on Saturday because of school, but I might be able to do something during the week... just let me know when.

Nar, I'm pretty sure Joe said any day BUT Tuesday. Anyway, Joe and I were both disappointed that you didn't come to Justin's last night. Adam didn't seem to miss you though because he seemed scared of getting his *** kicked. I just want to play you (and James) finally.

Well last night was fun. Joe and I had a few good Peach/Samus matches... our missile vs. turnip battles were fun except for the fact that Joe was pulling 16%'s and grandpas like crazy. Finally, our one match was a load of crap and he knows it. We were both on our last stock at high damage. He's pulling vegetables and I shoot my charge shot. He throws his turnip and gets nailed by my shot. I can't shield in time so I get hit right after. He gets sent flying upwards while I get destroyed by yet another grandpa turnip (neither of us knew it was one). Right when that happened, I knew exactly what the outcome would be. Even though I hit him first, I died first... :mad:

jv3x3

Smash Champion
yeah anyday but Tuesday works for me

and yeah some crazy *** peach vs. samus matches with monstro

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
Thats cool vidj. Our team name would have rocked. I think I will keep it and try to find someone who plays as a woman character. Monstross?? You wanna team up? We can take that team name. heh heh.

About Tuesday. A bunch of us should try to get together beforehand to maybe go see Kill Bill 2. Anyone down? JV?....

If its a small group, we might even be able to all car pool up to my house in GB. I would take you back or whatever. We could see KB2 at like Great Lakes crossing or star rochester as a meeting place and then its about 30 minutes away from those. Lata guys.

Let me know who doesnt have to do anything on Tues.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
lol, does anyone here actually read the posts??? I mean i know my stuff kinda comes off as jumbo sometimes, but **** i wrote it twice

I can do anyday but Tuesday. So that means any other day except tuesday. Visa a vee, tuesday does not ****ing work for me as i have plans.

lol, but yeah, kill bill 2 sounds cool. just set something up for a different day

Top Bottom