• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Wait a minute....We're going to see Kill Bill 2? I already owe my dad $150, and unless my grandma stops by and showers me with money, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it. I have roughly $1.50 to my name.....

*crosses fingers and waits for grandma to arrive*

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by phatassesrock
I think I will keep it and try to find someone who plays as a woman character. Monstross?? You wanna team up? We can take that team name. heh heh.
Yea that would be cool with me. We were doing pretty sweet as a team recently at a smashfest. The only problem is I was using Falcon in most of those like the one where I overcame the 3 or 4 stock advantage to make the miracle comeback at the end. So yea, we could team up... just need to get some practice as a team before the tourney.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
oh yeah Monstross..... I totally forgot how much a-ss we kicked when we teamed up that one time. I recall Joe and Liptons deuche bag teams getting totally slaughtered. They were all on rotation trying to knock us out.

I dont remember you being falcon though. Oh well....

ABOUT THE SMASHFEST. I just talked to Adam and told him how he should of also read my post on how today is my last day of college. (just like he neglected to see that Joe posted about the Tuesday thing). I remembered it..... but then everyone was saying how Tuesday would work..... ANYWAY.... lets make it Wednesday or Thrusday. Lipton... if someone can pick you up I am sure we can all chip in a buck for your tix price.

Let me know if anyone is getting together tonight in Pontiac or anywhere else.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
I never ask for money from my grandma. She just sort of gives it to me for absolutely nothing. Hey, you can't beat free money.

As far as everybody pitching in to buy me a movie ticket, sweet! You should have automatically assumed you were going to buy my ticket, though. Being I'm the best in the world and all. Don't just stop at a ticket, though. I'm expecting a feast fit for kings as well.

And thursday is Nar's birthday?!?! How old will that sexual ******* be? Maybe I'll have to buy him some gourmet leather. Either that, or a couple of packs of Ramen noodles.

3===D

Smash Lord
Gourmet leather huh, i wasnt sure leather could be any sort of "gourmet", unless of course your some type of freak who eats leather.

About the MI crew name thing our we THE SUPER FRIENDS, or should we be THE VERSICLES FAMILY, like we could all be brothers, id be Adam Versicles and Jusin would be Justin Versicles, woudlnt that be kinda funny, no that would be kinda gay wouldnt it.

atmagamer

Smash Ace
ive got my money on it that nars becomin the bIG 20! (one year from drinking legaly! that means in a year tournies will become REALLY fun)

i chew on leather....from my baseball glove thats probably been used for scooping up dog crap in my back yard, ya, i think, ill go, to the bathroom, now

could i be Duncan Versicles

EDIT: Jesse, i thought we said no more spamming

smasher1001

Smash Journeyman
i dont know about during the week,might,who knows,for me i might show up,or i might not,on the bright side at least ive somehow managed to beat joev twice,gotta luv the cape;)

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

Well, I just had a good hard laugh after reading some of the last posts, justin I know u know what im talkin bout lol, but yeah I'm goin on 17 this thursday, yeah justin id definitly like to get my hands on some gourmet leather, we all know how fun that stuff is to chew lol.

and adam that this pretty funny THE VERSICLES FAMILY, I think we should do that

Nar VERSICLES
Adam VERSICLES
Justin VERSICLES
Joe VERSICLES
Joel VERSICLES
Dope VERSICLES(lol)
David VERSICLES(david sounds better than dave)

god**** I dunno everyone elses names. U gamer guys should change ur name from the gamer guild and have some kind of generic mafia last name. Then we could be at war n ****.

Or how bout we be NwA - Newbies wit Attitude, and I was kidding im not gonna be 17 ill be 19 heh.

atmagamer

Smash Ace
nwa, ****** wit attitude, straight out of compton ready to kick some white a$$, ya thats right watch out for justin cuz im straight out of avon coming to kick ur *** again (in singles and doubles)

as far as last names.....(my last name)

duncan simpson
jesse simpson
eric simpson
adam simpson

aint gona work.....

(jesses last name)
duncan werner
jesse wener
eric werner
adam werner

aint gona work but its a lil better

and the next two names would make us sound like aliens or some shiz

duncan koziel
jesse koziel
eric koziel
adam koziel

or....

duncan zavell
jesse zavell
eric zavell
adam zavell

ya, zavells t3h best one but they all suck

maybe we can go HwA-Honkeys wit Attitude

D

Deleted member

I think I would have to be Dave or David Versicles and then Dave R could be Daver Versicles. Of course I could just be Monstro Versicles.

About Joe being so secretive and stuff (nobody seems to know much about him... last name, what he does exactly as far as a job other than getting money from money matches, etc), me and Adam were talking about that on our way back from Justins the other day. Then we passed by Joe's Crab Shack and our questions were answered...:chuckle:

atmagamer

Smash Ace
so im guesing im responsible for releasing joe's last name

joe, ya shouldnt of been wearing that shirt with ur last name and number when u fought jesse at RR (jiggz vs peach)

3===D

Smash Lord
Unless Joe lied to me, thats not his real last name.

And whats with Vidjo jocking off of peopels posts and signatures, king of the last minute smashfest sounds alot like justins old signature, king of the last minute tourney relocation or something

jv3x3

Smash Champion
lol, i dont know how my last name became the discussion....

A. That wasnt my shirt, it was high school BB. I never played high school basketball

B. Your spelling was still way off

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
wtf... what's going on with all this last name stuff? Who the **** cares? And atma, you're spamming again. Seeing as this is the MI Discussion Topic, I say we leave it to MI to talk and all of us GG punks get outta hya. We have our own topic to discuss Ohio events... but you still can't spam there or I'll jump into the computer and plant my foot right up your modem card.

^^^ If the above didn't make any sense, consider that I'm still in school after a rough day.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Needle of Juntah
I say we all have a smashfest today!
Who wants to go to Liptons and smash? todays prolly the best day for it. Hurry and wake up justin
Hey, it's 2:21pm, and my *** just rolled out of bed. So A Hills wants to do a little smashin, eh? That's cool with me. Just give me an approximate time. I know Joe said Tuesdays suck for him, but that's ok. That stinkin Versicles! Now that Dave R. is simply Daver, and Dave is Monstro, how about Joe is "Versicles"?

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
We are making fun of the Gamerguild cause they suck, cept vidjo ^^
So we doin last names and your right omni, you guys get the **** outta here it our discussion not yours

BTW Vidjo wtf gimme a PM or somthin we havent even spoke since we ownd teams at FOB2

atmagamer

Smash Ace
why when ppl spam i get blamed for it, anyways, omni we dont even talk in our room anymore, we might as well call this the MI/GG discussion room

phuck off joel, atleast i dont go out like a biatch and use sheik, try usin luigi and see how far u get

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Well justin, not really sure wehn we gonna make it out there, prolly later tonight since we are secretly vampires. But we only suck blood from people of asian decent due to the fact that they are naturally just better at smash then white people. wich is why we are so good :)
I would say around 7 or 8 PM, maybe later if somthing comes up
and maybe.. we might just not make it out there at all like it usually happens heh. i have VERY little gas and am the only way we can get out there :(

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Well atma as it satnds right now sheik isnt a banned char, prolly never will be so ill be sure no matter what char i decide to make my main ill always use sheik to own you...

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
OK, well, whatever the case, whenever you know for sure, give me a call. By the way, I don't know if James told you how he spent the night (or he might not have, I'm not sure) the other night. Did he make it home ok? I woke up and he was gone, and he was just a little under the influence of a mind altering substance at the time. ;)

Anyways, tell him I'm sorry I had to be a friggin party pooper, but I was kicking his *** so badly in smash, plus I was tired as ****, and had to go to bed.

atmagamer

Smash Ace
Smash 4 Cash: Midwest Carpool?

Jv posted something about getting a carpool together for midwest or if it comes down to it MI could carpool some OH guys cuz no one will be able to have access to a car by then, so if MI crew is still thinkin of going, tell me cuz me and vidjo wana go

o, and I got t3h BEST MI CREW NAME

The Masters of Decretive Knick Knacks

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
atma, you shouldn't even have the right to speak/type anymore, you say the dumbest things.

joel, if we all suck cept vidjo, why do I always beat you? ooo burn

I thought his name was Versical

D

Deleted member

(This part is mostly to Tony and Joe... others don't have to read, but you can if you want)

I know this isn't exactly smash related, but I have to ask. Tonight, I went to L'anse Creuse High School to race cardboard boats that we made at my school for my physics class. Anyway, I don't know if I am imagining things, but I think I saw Joe V there... I wasn't too sure but he had the red hat on so I was kinda sure it was him. Joe, did you just like come in the door and then leave? I was in the pool lobby thing but it was too crowded so I couldn't say anything to you.

So then we went and raced our stupid boats. My group won our school's championship, heh. We lost to the L'anse Creuse boat in the school vs. school championship, but their boat was total BS and since ours actually followed the rules, it was getting kind of jacked up after 2 other races. Their boat was just ****ing completely wrapped in duct tape so their's was fine after 2 races. Not to mention the fact that they got a huge head start in the finals...

Anyway, after we were done, Tony (Y.Linkpqkhdgkl), I think I saw you in a boat in the pool. Were you in a blue-ish boat with a super soaker and a newspaper costume??? We had to leave, otherwise I would have waited and said hey or something. I wanted to talk to you about it at the smashfest on Saturday, but you weren't there. I thought you told me you went to L'anse Creuse, but I wasn't completely sure. Sorry for ranting, just had to ask.

(Now for smash related stuff)

I'm up for a smashfest on Saturday like usual. I would be happy if we got one going then. Justin, probably up to you thought since it would probably be your house. Waaay too much typing, I'm done.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
The red hat has powers, man......Friggin powers.....

Someday that hat will be mine, but until then, I'll have to sport the Marlboro hat.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Pyro, well see what happens next time we fight
Last time you beat me i had never really played against IC's, I also havent tried jiggly on them ever so untill next tourney/smashfest or whenever we play again now that im a little more practiced we will see what happens

Top Bottom