• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

3===D

Smash Lord
I love how the entire post was in the quote but he only made referance to a small part, gotta love that Gary.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Originally posted by 3===D
Ewwww !

Is the tournament in downtown NYC and if its not can we go, ive always wanted to and it would be a shame to be so close and not, it would be an adventure.
yeah, its right around there. so yeah, ive never been either, so pretty much anytime in not playing in the tourney im gonna be checkin out NYC

3===D

Smash Lord
OH HO HO HO, im going to be right there with you brother, im going to Gucci and ****.

D

Deleted member

Tomorrow

I'll bring my cube like usual. Justin, assuming you're willing to have us over, what time would be good? Hopefully Daver will be there so we can get some practice as a team for SSA.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Hmmm...So is there a smash fest at my house tomorrow? I'm not sure when I'm going to be up, though. I'll probably be going to bed around 7 or 8 in the morning today....err...tonight.....ummm.......You know. What I'll do is whenever I do get up, I'll post on the boards first thing.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
OK, I just got up, but I woke up to find that the light ballast for my upstairs fish tank blew, so after I cleanse myself with a refreshing mountain scent lather, I gotta go to Greenwoods to hopefully buy a new one considering they aren't too much. If not I'll have to get McGyver and make my own flourescent light ballast!

Anyways, It's about 6:30 now, and it'll probably take me an hour to get all my stuff did, yeah-ee-yeah! Anyways, I'll post back when I'm done. Is anyone even still interested in a smashfest today?

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Ahills wont be able to make a smash fest today :/
I have no gas or i would come and james and nario are at james's hosue playing soul calibur and if i can scrounge up like 3 dollars i might have to go join them lol :)

D

Deleted member

Well I just got back from McDonald's and its like 8:00. I probably wouldn't be able to stay for very long so I guess I won't be coming tonight. I was hoping to do something more in the afternoon/evening than late night/early morning, heh. Think we could get something going next Saturday? We need to get some more practice since the SSA tourney is only TWO weeks away. Gotta represent MI as best as we can.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Yeah, I woulda been down, but going to bed at 9 in the morning doesn't help the sleep schedual....heh.

Anyways, has anybody been calling my house recently? My dad put some kinda weird wire tap preventer thingy on the phone, and for some reason the phone is all screwed up. It'll ring like once and then it'll just cut out, and the caller ID doesn't work on either phone now....Friggin A. Oh well, I suppose I'll play a little Ragnarok Online, and then go for about a 10-15 mile bike ride a little later, to prepare for the summer time 30 mile bike rides to metro and back. Plus I need to start getting back into shape after my winter hibernation period, so I can can actually play some full court basketball without having to take a break every 5 minutes. Anyways, hopefully next Saturday we'll be able to get something going so we can practice for SSA. SSA will be the llama's balls! Be there, or be square, homeslice! RADICAL!!! NARLY!!! TOTALLY AWESOME!!! FAR OUT!!! All those are words to describe SSA, my friend.

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
and then go for about a 10-15 mile bike ride a little later, to prepare for the summer time 30 mile bike rides to metro and back. Plus I need to start getting back into shape after my winter hibernation period, so I can can actually play some full court basketball without having to take a break every 5 minutes.
Heh, Justin, you going to ride your bike to FC? Anyway, isn't there supposed to be some basketball action at FC? I know I don't exactly look like a b-ball player, but I consider myself kinda good. I used to be on my team in junior high. Anybody else in MI good at basketball? Maybe the MI smash community could dominate at basketball at FC. Justin, does that elementary school by your house have b-ball courts? Maybe we could play at the next smashfest or something.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Yeah, there are a bunch of courts across the street, but only like 3 rims are in good condition. Alot of people hang on them so the rims are unlevel, but there's a few good ones. We'll get some mad ballin in next time.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Heh Nario is a good basketball player cept the fact that he is out of shape along side me who is prolly in a little beter shape but not much, Joe said he would own me at basketball although ive never played on a team i would say im pretty good and at least know the rules :) i may not be the shot blocking ball stealer that i once was before all the pot smoking but i can still play some good D :)

And i dont even know if im going to FC... maybe for friendlies but i dont have 45 dollars or whatever to just throw at some trouney. If i do go to FC it will be for friendlies/original smash tourney/basketball/...weed? ^^

3===D

Smash Lord
Joel, you weak minded, self endulgent, addictive *******.

i SUCK at basketball

beep beep boop bop borp beeborp bop bop bop burbop bee bee borp. . . that was moriss code for, i will destroy you in a game of fistacuffs though.

3===D

Smash Lord
Calling all A.Hills ****, tomorrow, monday the 3rd there will be a smashfest at Nars grandfathers house, all up in his basement, GOT IT, *****ES !

I say this should happen a little bit earlier in the day, Joe said hes down and maybe he can get justin and monstro can walk for all i care.

Let me know if you guys are down cause im going to feel wierd walking into his grandfathers house if you guys arent there, which om not afraid to do.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Hey, I probably can't Make it to anything tonight. My friend is back from college and I haven't seen her in a while.

If for some reason I'm not hanging out with my friend later, I'll be right with Adam, strolling into Nar's grandpa's house, balls to the wall, unafraid. Yeah-ee-yeah! This is just how we get down.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Ill talk to nario and see if we can do that...
One day we will be able to come over to my hosue ^^ but i only got 1 TV and cube so would need a TV and nar would of course bring his cube ^

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Geez! I coulda swore today was monday, heh. So it's sunday then, eh? Geez, it'd be helpful if I looked at a calendar every so often......

atmagamer

Smash Ace
pssshhh, fly ***** ill take u all on in basketball, cept nar, i could just look at the kid and know hes got hops

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Originally posted by atmagamer
pssshhh, fly ***** ill take u all on in basketball, cept nar, i could just look at the kid and know hes got hops
Atma, why do you keep saying ***** like you're black or something? You're too much of a "white" white boy to be throwin out the N bomb, heh.

Originally posted by vidjogamer
me and atma will pwn u all at basketball
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! *laughs so hard he pees himself just a little bit*

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
You can't act black! Black is in the soul, biatch!

On a totally off topic note - For the first time I watched TV in a long time, I turned on MTV to see the ending of this Prince unplugged type of deal. All I can say, is that Prince kicks ***! He's a friggin good accoustic guitar player. Plus his songs were soulful, and there was a hint of funk in 'em. We all know that funk music whips the llama's ***!

Anyways, sorry for that horribly off topic shpeel.

Atma = dirty white boy

OHHHHHHHHH!!!!! BURN!!!!!!!!

atmagamer

Smash Ace
I might sit it out...

i might sit out S4C since money will be a problem and everything, ill get back to you(JV) when i find out my money "situation"

D

Deleted member

Justin, could we have a smashfest on Saturday please? We're running out of time before SSA. Maybe we could play some basketball too if the weather is good. Hopefully we can get something set up a little bit in advance so people know what's going on.

A Hills, you guys better be there if we do something. Not only do I need to play Nar and James 1v1, but now you say you guys can play some ball so hopefully we can do that too. And Joel, I'll have to try to beat your **** Sheik with my Samus a few more times also. Heh, Joel, I still owe you a few bucks from a couple smashfests ago when you paid for my pizza. There's some extra incentive to come if we do something.:chuckle:

Lastly, Daver, we need to get some team practice in assuming we're still teaming up at SSA.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
OK, it's almost 7 in the pm, and I just got up. Anything planned? Time to go massage sweet scented soaps into my flesh whilst the drippage of water pours down on me like a gift from the heavens. I'll be back in a sec to see if anything's going on.

Oh yeah, if you try to call, I probably won't pick up. Well, I will, but for some reason, both cheap *** phones my dad bought are jacked up and if you pick up the phone while it's ringing, it sometimes auto-disconnects. It happened 4 times yesterday.

smasher1001

Smash Journeyman
justin,if u can u should have a smashfest this saturday,and
every1 should b thier early so we can have all day to
practice...and so i dont sit there getting killed by you for 5 sexual hours of smashing

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
Ok all ya cracker *******s, I know ya all been trippen with me being a big no show at the last few smashfest, but AP test is coming up all on this bieatch. I'll pass this trippen shiz, yall and be back up in da hizzy be for you can trip fly dogg. I'm game for some hoop, I got mad ups. Any of you hoes up for some smashin thursday, my wheels will take me all over this bieatch, cause I likes driven like a mother F-er

Word

jv3x3

Smash Champion
a.hills fellas im gonna kinda be out ur way play some hockey so give me a call when you see this and let me know whats going on and where. ASAP please cause since i will already be out that way im not gonna head home and then back out there, so no later than 3:45

smasher1001

Smash Journeyman
lipton,u wanted to vs my cousin awhile back right, thier gonna b here this friday,if u can have a smashfest then itd prob b one of the best opps. for having a few matches against em

that,and a smashfest is always fun:)

EDIT: ok,i thought they were comin this friday,but turns out,thier comin to my house on the 14th,which is the day b4 ur tourny,so forget the above,unless u wanna hold a smashfest on the 14th:eek: :chuckle:

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
yeah montross. We do need practice before the tourney. I was up playing with AHills and Joe last night and it sounds like on Saturday ppl are playing somewhere as well.

But even so, we made a pretty good pair the last time with NO PRACTICE. Anyway hopefully we all get together on SAT.

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by phatassesrock
yeah montross. We do need practice before the tourney. I was up playing with AHills and Joe last night and it sounds like on Saturday ppl are playing somewhere as well.

But even so, we made a pretty good pair the last time with NO PRACTICE. Anyway hopefully we all get together on SAT.
**** yea we did. 9 days now till the tourney... it's getting close. I should be able to do something on Saturday so we'll get some good practice in if we do something. If something gets set up at the last minute, somebody give me a call. (586) 268-2053. That's my house phone so it would probably be a good idea to ask for Dave instead of Monstro so keep that in mind, heh.

Top Bottom