• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
what i really need is someone who'll reliably come to these, and has been to a bunch of tourneys before, knows how to use Tio well, and is willing to show up 1/2 hour early. Essentially, i need what i don't have: an Ankoku.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I would have a much better idea about my attendance if there was a definite date set for the first one. 9/19 would be perfect because the subsequent biweeklies would not coincide with any UM home games. Then I'd probably only miss 10/3 depending on if I travel to the State game.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
9/19/2009 Eastern Michigan (lol) Home

9/26/2009 Indiana Home

10/3/2009 Michigan State Away

10/10/2009 Iowa Away

10/17/2009 None

10/24/2009 Penn State Home

10/31/2009 Illinois Away

11/7/2009 Purdue Home

11/14/2009 Wisconsin Away

11/21/2009 Ohio State Home

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
anyone wanna help me TO the LoLiS circuit? I guess ankoku can't make it to them.
I can help.

edit, I've helped out with a few small tourneys in florida, though I've never run pools using Tio (we've never had enough people :urg:)

I can reliably come to these (I have no where else to go) and getting there early is definitely no problem

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
lol oh myyyyyyy

also im making a michigan combo video

so lain panda anther judge PM videos of you guys (mostly off tonys account on youtube) and give me a time where the combo is. if you dont wanna be in it whatever

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
hey on the 15 can i crash at someones house and leave the next day? i want to stay in ann arbor so i can possible play more smash the day after the tourney

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
lol oh myyyyyyy

also im making a michigan combo video

so lain panda anther judge PM videos of you guys (mostly off tonys account on youtube) and give me a time where the combo is. if you dont wanna be in it whatever
Very nice, Omni. You'll have to tell me how that's going sometime. ^_^

If anyone's available tomorrow, lemme know. I have work, but only until, like, 4 pm. So yeah.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
ok, looks like i got me an ankoku back, and our first LoLiS tourney is the 19th!
wow my birthday is the 19th lol ill be in vegas. why is stuff i can attend to always at the wrong time

well good luck with that knux i guess....have fun????

cactuarz that 72 minute mix is so epic and i thing im going to start picking green greens against fox if i play with mario

Sukai

Smash Champion
Hey Soul, remember when you said to me "If I had a gun right now, you'd be dead"?
And you wonder why I take things too seriously, because that so obviously a joke after family **** went down.
:D

I moved to BB.
Jin/Taocake/Rachel

lain

Smash Master
@_@

Well, it's apparent I don't check the Big MI enough. If there is **** going on for brawl or melee someone call me and tell me.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Hey Soul, remember when you said to me "If I had a gun right now, you'd be dead"?
And you wonder why I take things too seriously, because that so obviously a joke after family **** went down.
:D

I moved to BB.
Jin/Taocake/Rachel
ok lol once again you took me way too seriously. i said sometimes i FEEL like shooting SOMEONE. I dont know where you got you in there but if it makes you seem important then lets use that. dude we live in DETROIT if your not used to heck "naw illl shoot you hahahaa" then dont hang around me. because what im seeing is your scared of me and i was still joking. My therapist showed a technique i could use and it helps. You obviously dont understand me like i dont understand you. lol ok knux next time ill say something polite so i wont hurt your fragile feelings alright. how long has it been since i said that....2-3 YEARS ago, wow and yet you still hang around me. IF i see you again ill watch me words because you like to hold stuff against me.

Ill give you that knux your right. 1.....1 time. now lets compare that to you. lets ask steve, kevin, and george whats your deal. they are all going to say EMO. You make EVERYTHING seem like it was not fun at all. you are getting depressed over everything man. you get so frustrated when i play you in ssb that i dont even want to play you anymore. thank you for reminding me how narrowed minded you are. have fun being technical because i really dont want to hang around you if you are going to hold that 1 moment against me.

All those times i defended you when people called you Emo. i see why now. I dont want to talk about this anymore Knux. no hard feelings man ^_^

Top Bottom