• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Acro

Smash Ace
lol tho i'd love to come show off the "new skillz" I cant since I have to pay for college = 1200 and my bank account = 1250 lol which leaves me with 50 and my gas tank = 1/4 at the moment which means another 30 in gas soon lol sorry guys gotta save up a little more money before another tourny! Midland will try to make it to the next one.

Acro

Smash Ace
Oh haha i never figured out the DS thing either.. so dont know anything about it. Not sure I have any games I can play online anyway

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
luig master tae a butter how much money we will need for tournament and gas cuase i might be gettin 50$ dont know about dirj tho

Butters

Smash Apprentice
luig master tae a butter how much money we will need for tournament and gas cuase i might be gettin 50$ dont know about dirj tho
Let me lay it out, right now I'm not sure if I'm using the car. I should know for sure by tomarrow. However if I do use the car the seats are filled, BUT, if Trail the backseat banger can get picked up by Mikey I'll have an extra spot and we can meet up near Dope's place, (I-75). I'll post an update tomarrow on details but just incase $50 will be enough for the tourney. If it doesn't work out there's always the lansing tourney.

Sorry Mikey for putting it out there, I can understand if you got a full car but if you can pick up roy it'd be sweet.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Yeah, about that. My final two concerts for Concert Choir got scheduled on the exact same weekend as FoB, so I won't be able to go. I can try and see if the people that were going to drive me will be willing to pick up Trail, though.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Oh haha i never figured out the DS thing either.. so dont know anything about it. Not sure I have any games I can play online anyway
Okay, it is inside the address book. Go to the message board on the bottom right, click create message on the bottom left, and then choose address book. Once you choose that inside it it should be the first page or the page to the left. To find it you might have to click the minus button. You should see a 16 digit code. That's what I need. To input other people's codes is the same thing. Just go to address book and select insert system number. Mine is 8182 4897 4807 0056.

Dopey

Smash Lord
"if Trail the backseat banger" ~ butters

why is MI soo good? because its in the mutha ****in MW thats why!

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Butters, correct me if I'm wrong but I think a person you know showed up at LTU, so I assume you don't live far. :)
Whether or not that's the case, feel free to stop by next wednesday and all others are welcome. Thus far I've only gotten three people on the boards to show up. One was Naruto, another was some guy named Mark (doc player), and then someone else showed up today.

Time: 3:30 - 5:30pm
Day: wednesday
Location: Lawrence Technological University 21000 W 10 Mile Rd
Southfield, MI 48075
ROOM: M208 (and if not M208, then try M210; lights will be off and door will be open)
Bring a controller!

On a side note, Dopey. I'm still waiting patiently for a match. The sooner we play, the sooner I can shut up about it.

Butters

Smash Apprentice
Dante, there is an extra spot available with the person I'm riding with. We're leaving tomarrow, but I'm not sure exactly when. You can message me on aim (CF butters) or get a hold of dope, (dope hmm). The only thing is, you need to be able to get a ride to my friend's place, we won't be able to drive up to you or dope's place to pick you guys up. I'll be checking smashboards tonight if you want to post some info/questions here.

And rash, I know Mark, he's an older guy right? Well I try to make it out to some of the LTU smashfests later on...

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
luigi master tae aight wheres your friends place and my aim is (tenssegga) give adress and zipcode and city

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Adam, you aren't bad at all. i think that was the first time i've ever been pillared in my lifetime, so that was definately an unexpected surprise. I haven't played against any good or even decent falcos in awhile (if ever)... cough cough... dope... cough :)

Viridian Blade

Smash Rookie
You've got to be kidding me, Rash. Adam isn't good. I can match him with Falco even though I still can't SHFFL properly. And my Marth is less than satisfactory, yet he still can't approach me very well. But anyways, I was wondering if you guys were going to meet up to play some smash sometime between December 15th and January 6th...since I'll be back home in Sterling Heights and I would love to play against the people Adam plays against...just to see how much I suck. Also, if anyone around the Lansing/East Lansing area is up for a match, I'm always looking to play against new people, even though finals are just around the corner...

Dopey

Smash Lord
"i think that was the first time i've ever been pillared in my lifetime" ~ rash

naruto, this is why i took offense to you saying this guy might be as good as me.

espiochamaeleo

Smash Cadet
You've got to be kidding me, Rash. Adam isn't good. I can match him with Falco even though I still can't SHFFL properly. And my Marth is less than satisfactory, yet he still can't approach me very well. But anyways, I was wondering if you guys were going to meet up to play some smash sometime between December 15th and January 6th...since I'll be back home in Sterling Heights and I would love to play against the people Adam plays against...just to see how much I suck. Also, if anyone around the Lansing/East Lansing area is up for a match, I'm always looking to play against new people, even though finals are just around the corner...

When you come back, we'll see who's become better.

Edit: Can anyone give me information on the Lansing tournament in December?

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Frankly, the number of players who ***I've ever played against*** who were better than me i could count on 1 hand, and i didn't even know the names of them because they were all at the
Chicago MLG. That was like 5 months ago, before i even knew what pillaring was, and before i could L-cancel with any consistancy whatsoever.

"i think that was the first time i've ever been pillared in my lifetime" ~ rash

naruto, this is why i took offense to you saying this guy might be as good as me.
That's a fair interpretation, because i am inexperienced against experienced players. I haven't really had the opportunity to play against them (with the exception of maybe a few people who showed up at LTU). I think Naruto's comment was off base, but i think he was just doing what everyone else does on here... talking ****. No offense naruto :)

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
@Viridian Blade
Oh, sh|t... i was so caught up with the other bull**** that i didn't read through your whole post at first. Unfortunately, we won't be meeting up at LTU past the 20th, since finals for this semester are held that week. Of course, we'll still have a cube set up that week, just don't know what time yet. Should be up there for a longer duration as well, since classes will be less constraining (studying hours aside). I'll keep you guys posted.

Oh and Mikey, not to start bugging you too, but I still would like a match against you as well since your also in my area when you're not up at CMU. :)

espiochamaeleo

Smash Cadet
@Rash
My exams should be done by then, so extended smash sounds awesome. As long as I'm not working and weather permits, I will be driving ViridianBlade and myself. I should also be seeing you next Wednesday.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
@Viridian Blade
Oh, sh|t... i was so caught up with the other bull**** that i didn't read through your whole post at first. Unfortunately, we won't be meeting up at LTU past the 20th, since finals for this semester are held that week. Of course, we'll still have a cube set up that week, just don't know what time yet. Should be up there for a longer duration as well, since classes will be less constraining (studying hours aside). I'll keep you guys posted.

Oh and Mikey, not to start bugging you too, but I still would like a match against you as well since your also in my area when you're not up at CMU. :)
Hey, fine by me. I'll be back around in December sometime, though I won't have internet. I could leave my cell phone number(again) for around that time.

Viridian Blade

Smash Rookie
@Viridian Blade

Sweet. Like espio said, I'll be going with him, but if for whatever reason he can't go, I'll find a way there myself (although my sense of direction sucks).

Top Bottom