• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

King Malice

Smash Ace
Wixom, sorry to say, but your attempts to flame back just make you look immature as all hell. :\ All I see in your post is '****', now really, how intelligent does that make you look?

Pathetic, sorry.

Intelligent smashers FTW.

@: ****; If you actually do that, videotape it for me?

Acro

Smash Ace
wow haha say one little thing and everybody blows up.. dude guys its not that big of a deal if someone calls u a nub!you know how many times I been called that? too ****ing many... i just deal with it and get better... i dont threaten to kill people.. you guys are insane just calm down and play some smash

AS Money

Smash Lord
WIXOM!!!!!!!! you morons you talk **** after our tourny you said you were going to and you dont show and now you talk **** you guys dont understand 1 match dosn't mean **** i have a set victory over dope but it means jack **** cuz well he has so many more over me but still one god **** match is so lame you guys should come up here and prove your **** talking oh wait... you cant cuz all youll prove is that you suck

Valban

Smash Apprentice
i wanna wii :(. I dislike Acro right now and your mii's. Someday ill get a wii, and than ill beat your fox. heh. Oh, and does drape really play jiggly puff ^ ?

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
aww man I forgot to go...

and I couldn't get a ride.

annarbor is lame. to make it better, we will be holding a tournament at some point...

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
luigi masterTAE - WIXOM yall versus me and my teammate and brother dirj (samus) me personally ill play with various charecters for we are the notoriouse black smashers of flint lol

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
luigi master tae - wixom so are yall going to accept the challenge or what

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
luigi master tae well anyways hey butter did ya find out anymore about the tournament

Butters

Smash Apprentice
luigi master tae well anyways hey butter did ya find out anymore about the tournament
I'm trying to get 2 carloads going but I'm pretty sure it'll just be me driving out of SEMI. Right now I have one extra spot in the car but I want both you and Dirj to come, we'll see.

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
Where is Necto?
Necto, formerly the Nectarine Ballroom, is a club in Ann Arbor that I go to maybe once a week for the industrial night. Good music and company, but the poser-punk-scene-goth kids run rampant. You just have to know the right people there to have a good time.

M.I.L.K

Smash Apprentice
................ wixom didn't start talkin **** first... we went to a couple smashfests and a tourny and befor you know it every one is like "**** wixom they suck"....... even people that we've never seen or played..... LIKE YOU (as$) *** i dont even no what the **** you look like and you started talkin **** about wixom so SIT THE **** DOWN!

Game 'n' Watch

Smash Journeyman
Blah blah blah...
This is getting so old guys.
I leave the boards for a while tired of readin the same stupid **** just to come back and read more stupid ****.

I cant handle getting crap for people because I believe everything that everyone says about me... thats what everyones like. Whatever why cant anyone just be a man and quite the **** talk.

If need be u can **** talk at the tourneys.

RapE

Smash Ace
its up to acro right now so it all depends on if he wants to go but i do know how sexy that is

AS Money

Smash Lord
Trail i have been meaning to ask you

you said BigC is a good pillow right

was juli a better pillow?

Top Bottom