• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
So apparenlty the last Midland tournament has inspired Kevin to organize a weekly smash-fest of sorts at our place in Lansing. I'm pretty sure he's looking to start tournaments and whatnot... we'll probably base the posibility of a tournament on the turn out of a gathering.

If this didn't make any sense... it's because I failed highschool English 3. 3 times.

RapE

Smash Ace
I <3 Roy but i had to post this.

Gas Money: 10-20$

Vodka: 22$

Hochi geting Ultra Fro'ed: Priceless

M5 Turbo where hochi's dreams happen!!!

RapE

Smash Ace
I still <3 ya hochi and **** happens to all of us at least you won!

Also coolest smasher to party with = Hochi

Dopey

Smash Lord
trail is MI now naruto, at least he makes it to tournys. OHHH SNAPPPPP =p

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
well if u plan on givin a brother a jump start then it's no prob. Otherwise that oh snaps can go right back in ur arse. J/k but seriously i had no way of gettin there and i hate gettin rides from other people. And I know trail is MI i was just kiddin.

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
luigi maste tae- yeah trail thats my other ***** him dope acro **** and my ***** butters lol

AS Money

Smash Lord
wow wixom lol i was wondering where they were looks like they talk but then dont show up

wixom is better negitive/false

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
**** and acro owned wixom watty and dope owned wixom i even owned them and my link wasnt as good as it is now so all that talk they do is irralevent michigan smashers 4 life M.S.4.L.

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
I know I scared trail in the crew match... so good i didn't even have to l-cancel. must have been my two sd's threw him off. thought i was gettin cocky or somethin.

Acro

Smash Ace
hahaha I played wii today.. every time i play i see the wii's name... then I have to look at my Mii and I see a very sad trail on it.. LMAO hahaha JULI!!!! too funny! yeah trail in crews = gay cause he technically gets 8 stock! butters i'm seeing some good stuff from you lol you just bring yourself down so much its so easy to make fun of you! but your getting good! lol and wixom.. haha you guys just suck a lot and butters would 4 stock u now

Butters

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to try to borrow the car like I did for smym, hopefully another MI smasher (looking at Montross) goes and takes some people with him so we can have 2 boatloads of MI. As far as rides go SEMI has priority, but if there is extra room I'll let you know fo sho.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
We are still having smashes held up at LTU, only mondays and wednesdays now. 3:30-5:30 if anyone wants to come. Won't take place this coming monday, but wednesday it will for sure. Refer to previous posts for room number and other details. Bring a contoller.
Also, Dope, if you wanna square off this weekend, I'm game. Maybe you can add someone to your michigan crew if you think I'm decent. Let me know if and when you're available.

Dope_Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DeBoe4sho
hahaha I played wii today.. every time i play i see the wii's name... then I have to look at my Mii and I see a very sad trail on it.. LMAO hahaha JULI!!!! too funny! yeah trail in crews = gay cause he technically gets 8 stock! butters i'm seeing some good stuff from you lol you just bring yourself down so much its so easy to make fun of you! but your getting good! lol and wixom.. haha you guys just suck a lot and butters would 4 stock u now
Wow havent been on the boards in a while but acro are u seriouse? plz i thought we stopped this **** talking but anywho butters played wixom for at least an hour and never won one game.........and ummm if i remember correctly **** got 3 stocked by me.......... so i dont know were this is comin from but im done with it cuz u are seriously a ****ing faggit. all i can do is sit here and laugh at u. **** u prolly put it in ***** butt every night cuz when i met you guys i could of swore u were gay. u and king malice should hook up and butters can video tape and wack off to it. o yea one more thing ur still gay

M.I.L.K

Smash Apprentice
Acro and ****....... **** YOU i thought this **** was done but as i can see your both a bunch of **** talking faggits........ so STFU or wixom willl A_TOWN stomp both your goofy *** heads flat to the ****ing ground... and if we ever see you agian.... i hope you'll have fun in the hospital cuz you just piss me off.. thats all i gotta say l8er *****es.

RapE

Smash Ace
God i loved the boards without you two douche bag but i guess good things had to come to in end....let me retell the story please play my falco cause you would get wrecked actully wait MM?....Name the price and you come to me after ****ing up your **** several times in team i shouldnt have to go anywhere to play you scrubs but one more time read back and see it was everyone talkin **** about you, not just us so calm down there and relax. Other than that i would say wixom why didnt you come to M5 Turbo i mean seriously you should have come so we could have took your money and stop acting hard seriously lol

J-puff and Fox
Team Cheap
MM Wixom for anything you got son!

When you say S*** talking Faggits have you seen what you type???...i didnt say **** and you brought me into it, well suck my balls and dont put words in my mouth......thank you and all im asking for is money matches cause i enjoy the green!

Also dont start talking **** about us behind are backs ethier...
WHERE WAS I FOR THIS TOURNAMENT

also met the wixom guys waiting in line for a wii, lol

they were talkin **** about you, midland!

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Acro and ****....... **** YOU i thought this **** was done but as i can see your both a bunch of **** talking faggits........ so STFU or wixom willl A_TOWN stomp both your goofy *** heads flat to the ****ing ground... and if we ever see you agian.... i hope you'll have fun in the hospital cuz you just piss me off.. thats all i gotta say l8er *****es.

lol this better be the big guy of the wixom group..... because there is only one that i could see doing anything in a fight lol.

gg

Butters

Smash Apprentice
I don't know what the f*** is going on again but keep my name out of this dumb s***. If you haven't forgot I don't live in Wixom and I don't live in Midland so don't let me overhear it.

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
Apparently there are a couple of sensative tomatoes on the boards. Sucks for them I guess.

And on to something to at least care about: I guess we want to give the whole tournament hosting thing a shot here in Lansing.

Probably mid-December. Just want to check in, see who'd like to make it. Details soonish.

M.I.L.K

Smash Apprentice
rofl wixom grew up in a long line of fighting any three of use would wreck acro or ****...... and about talking **** behind your backs..... u *** we stopped posting for so long and i come back on and see your ***** *** still talkin ****..... and when you say you didnt say **** and we brought u into this.... ARE YOU THATY DUMB???? you started talkin **** about wixom first and we were just defendin ourselfs, thats how all this **** talkin started so STFU AND READ BACK LIKE 30 PAGES *** AND YOU'LL SEE!!!!

oh and acro is just tall and skinny like a crackhead and **** is a fatass with skinny as arms too, neither of them could even fight there way outa a wet paperbag fools.

RapE

Smash Ace
yeah im huge a ****in FAT *** oh wait no thats not true im really not there crack baby just dont talk too midland and we wont talk to you end of story! also grow the **** up and i didnt post **** in a long time and i was also put back in so STFU and GG

Done with wixom i just dont ****in care cause its dumb as hell!

Also acouple of us from midland could come to the lansing tourny most likely

PS M.S.4.L.

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
So we're thinking of setting up the Lansing tourney on Saturday, December 16th. Before I actually make a thread about it though, I'd still like to see how many people are interested... it's our first time hosting a tournament so we'll try not to be too n00by. Details as they are decided.

Top Bottom