• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

AS Money

Smash Lord
man lipton = too good

last fest i was to down there was funny as hell he found his brothers "needles" machji being on probation and also drunk
Lipton-"who wants hepitites" or "who wants AIDs hey machji Double dragan" that was a good night

i dont know why i just posted that im just too board at school

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
With what money, Acro? We don't all have the ability/funds to buy our own cars just yet.

And since you don't seem to be going/not willing to give rides to people, gas money offerred or no, then I don't think you should even care. :/

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
luigi master tae - well i just created portals lol so if u wanna go let me know lol just playin just to enlighten the moment

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
justin is there a smashfest tomarrow??
Nope, sorry. =( Things around my house are looking more grim every day. My dad is DEAD broke, and since me and my brother are also unemployed, there is like $0.70 between all 3 of us. We may be close to losing our house. ;_;

Look out world! Here comes Justin The Bum! If you don't give him money/food/cigarette, he will smack you with his only possesion...

An insanely large dildo named **** Rambone!

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Nope, sorry. =( Things around my house are looking more grim every day. My dad is DEAD broke, and since me and my brother are also unemployed, there is like $0.70 between all 3 of us. We may be close to losing our house. ;_;

Look out world! Here comes Justin The Bum! If you don't give him money/food/cigarette, he will smack you with his only possesion...

i'll keep ya in prayer man.

Butters

Smash Apprentice
Tread results... 10 votes, average rating: 4.20?????? O.o

Michigan can never escape from weed.

jv3x3

Smash Champion

what happened to the money in ur party account? wtf kid call my cell

AS Money

Smash Lord
Hey i know dope is comeing not too sure on how hes getting to M5 (Joel?)

anyone else from SEMI comeing to M5 nov 18

and i need a partner mewtwo says he dosn't want to pay the entry fee what a ***

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
fox looks kinda weird to me. It's kinda cool how he's always holding his blaster though. Sounds like he's gonna have some pistol whipping attacks.

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
luigi master tae - yeah i like the video my brother dirj did to cuase of fox link look hard as hell but zsamus looks like a more girlish sheik doesn anybody agree with that

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
luigi master tae -so acro when we come what time should we come for the tourny on the 18 cuase we dont know exactly where to go so i thought maybe we would just meet u at your house

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
Well if any advertising needs to be done it looks like this'd be the place to do it.

Who'd like to get out to East Lansing for little smash tourney? I'm thinkin somethin just for fun... at least to see all the skilled players in the area.

Already here is a Marth/Pichu player, a Young Link wannabe (that's me), an out-of-practice but still good Luigi, and a Samus that's good enough to not get 5-stocked by Marth.

B

Bang57

Hey guys. It's been a while! lol. For some reason my old account did not work anymore, so i made this one. It is more respectable anyways. Also more original! By the way, this is Everette from the midland crew. (originally Dobe on the boards)

I don't feel like reading 20,000,000 posts, so somebody tell me! Who is all coming to the midland tourny on the 18th? Come on guys. You need to come! It is going to be as good as the midland ones normally are!

B

Bang57

ya we dont know where it is eather everette is reliable as ever
Oh, *** you. *** bag. Not my fault that the **** place does not answer their **** phones. At least I am trying. What are you doing? Sitting on your *** in front of a computer most likely taking a break from playing children of mana right now. Yea. *** off.

I am seriously never going to be nice to you again. I try lately. Try not being a complete and utter douch to you. But nope, all you do is be an ***.

P.S. Sorry for posting that everybody else, i know it is spamming a little! lol. My bad.:laugh:

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
lol the Lansing thing is more casual... come to play and whatnot. We've got a few gamecubes but only one copy of Smash.

A few friends and I are probably going to go to the Midland tourney.

Top Bottom