• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

COMMOFDOOM

Smash Apprentice
midland tourney results:
first: dope
last: owningnubs221

dope needs to be bracketed against owningnubs in the tourney. hehehehehehe.

Watty

Smash Lord
JUSS SO MY BUDDIES DONT FORGET

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNER RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNER MOTHA ****A

AND THE FLOP IS

10 10 WATTY SCORES TRIP 10'S omfg

OMINGSNUB I LIVE IN DELAWARE, OHIO IF THAT IS MARYSVILLE OHIO IS THATS THE CASE MM?!?!?!?!

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Okay three things:

Dope my bad man i didn't send u the address to Lawrence Tech. I was hopin to see you but don't worry the only good people there were me and rash.

To all on the boards, rash is officially not a noob. I have played him, lost more than one, (i'll leave it at that) and have concluded that if someone wants to play against him they're not wasting their time. (I think he might be as good as Dope O.o?)

Oh, and I have just realized how ****in rusty I am. I need some serious comp to play against ASAP. I can't retire in this condition.

Dopey

Smash Lord
thats like saying a kangaroo is as good as an eagle at flying.....i must take offense to that naruto sorry. you are now on the noob list for that statement untill an apology is made. that is all.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
that's a clever simile dopey, but like i said awhile back man... you live like 5 minutes from me. You needn't go very far to prove naruto wrong (or i needn't come very far at any rate). I'm 3-4 minutes west of GLC.

I'm looking forward to seeing you next Thursday Naruto, and if anyone needs the address to LTU just type Lawrence Technological University into google or something. Google Earth or normal Google will tell you in a flash. Though if we get any more attendence, we're definately gonna need more cubes (and more godd4mn controllers). This switching on and off is getting tedious and there is enough room to accomodate another cube (i think).

Btw, LTU is in Southfield, not in Waterford.

Oh times =
Wednesday 3:30pm-5:30pm
Thursday 5:30pm-8pm (but can go on as late as 10pm)

room M208, M209, or M210

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Dope I take offense to that noob comment man. Besides, there's gotta be at least one person at ur level or higher in the world. *coughs* Ken!! *coughs* But like Rash said, just play him and we'll see. I haven't seen u play in a while so I could very well be comparing him to the old you.

Watty

Smash Lord
wait wait imj uss reading the last part of meah, but is Naruto saying that some1 that no1 has ever heard of being better than the King of Kings the Men Among Boys. btw he went 3-2 against Ken 3 stocking him once I was there I saw it so pfffffffffffffffffft 2 you. <3 dope

Dopey

Smash Lord
you better take offense to that naruto(strictly in a smash sense, not personally) because cmon now, youve been on these boards enough, you kno what happens to people that no one has ever heard of. im not saying hes not good, im sure he will even take some matches off me. but cmon, ive worked my way up from a scrub in michigan and the midwest to being a top 10 player. the thought of someone being better than me in this state whos never gone out of state for a tourny with good people, is simply insulting. and who cares about ken? he owns everyone lol bringing up someones name who lives 2000 miles away had no merrit in this thread, gg there =). yea rash i didnt kno u were THAT close heh, im like 5-10 minutes the opposite way you are, more toward oxford, down baldwin. its a straight shot. well def play this up coming week, cause im pretty busy this weekend. i love a challenge and i mean no disrespect to anyone personaly, but in a smash sense. your owned son. =p cant wait to play!

i <3 wattyman!!!

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
man... i'm not that good :(

I did mention this before, but i went to the chicago MLG. It was my first time playing against people who were truely good at the game (Hugs included). Got my A$$ handed to me. Learned a sh|t load though. If you lose the fight, don't lose the lesson

Btw... what happens to people that no one's ever heard of? I haven't been on these boards enough to know that :)

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I HATE it when people cancel rides on me and wait to tell me about it!

Guess what? This means I need a ride to SMYM. I'll give gas money to whoever can come get me. If anyone can help me, I'd be eternally grateful.

Dopey

Smash Lord
what happens to people on the boards who think thier good(or to people who other people build up to make look good)get seen on the boards, then they play us, then get owned. thats how it happens. =)

RapE

Smash Ace
dope speaks the truth lol naruto you must not have played dope for a loooong time if you think that some other random noob is as good as him! - Acro

Dopey

Smash Lord
go spam your own thread ship, just leave watty at the door by the shoes and hats.

M.I.L.K

Smash Apprentice
wow i haven't posted in so long :(, there is like 10 new pages and i dont feel like reading them. and justin is there going to be smashfests still?

Acro

Smash Ace
lol i dont know anyone going to smym.. I dont plan on it and dont even know when it is.. got some busy weeks coming up!

Butters

Smash Apprentice
Hey Justin I forgot to ask, if you need a ride to smym just let me know, because if you don't go...

COMMOFDOOM

Smash Apprentice
owningnubs247 <-------- Joke account.
probably and even if he does go anywhere he doesn't have to admit it's him.

ie we should throw matches against anyone new, in order to get his confidence up and then admit he is owningnubs221. and then afterwards money match him.

btw this is noel aka comm aka saginaw kid

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Dopey, when did you say you were free to kill my dignity? Tuesday night is good, but i work in the morning every day of the week besides. If you're open next weekend that'd be good as well, or if you want to drive all the way out to LTU, be my guest.

Butters

Smash Apprentice
You only able to pick up Justin, Butters? >_>
Well my car so far is going to be Trail, Dope, and Justin. James should be finding out if he can get his license by this weekend. If he does then I'm pretty sure trail can ride with dope and you can ride with dope/me. I have to see how things turn out this week.

Top Bottom