• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

owningnubs247

Smash Cadet
so sheepyman, you think your good? I doubt it, everyone else that I play that thinks they're good gets owned by me. And whay kind of a name is Sheepyman? That sounds pretty gay.

Butters

Smash Apprentice
I'm down for MSU if anyone can give me details. I got a few friends there I could room with for friday night so that's not a problem. I just need to know when and where and how to get there while on campus.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Just ignore him like marthmaster92, they'll go away a lot faster than arguing with them.
dude i'm just messin' around. Hey, I'm good, I was really close to fighting sheepyman but it fell through. and personally i'd like to fight a lotta people on here. but it just ain't gonna happen. If we wanna talk trash or something, (personally I don't anymore, at least I try not to) we'll talk trash. but, whatever. I was also hoping to hold my first smashfest at Gibraltar Trade Center in Taylor, Michigan, but I don't know how much it costs to rent space......

King Malice

Smash Ace
Lipton, I am assuming no smashfests? Because I will actually be within a mile from you.

Butters; I know, people arguing is just funny to me though.

Marthmaster; And mad. Calm down, have you even played anybody on the boards before?

MDidget

Smash Apprentice
dude i'm just messin' around. Hey, I'm good, I was really close to fighting sheepyman but it fell through. and personally i'd like to fight a lotta people on here. but it just ain't gonna happen. If we wanna talk trash or something, (personally I don't anymore, at least I try not to) we'll talk trash. but, whatever. I was also hoping to hold my first smashfest at Gibraltar Trade Center in Taylor, Michigan, but I don't know how much it costs to rent space......
Being close to playing sheepyman doesn't make you good. I used to play him like every other weekend and i was never any good :cry:

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol Owninnubs you will play me for the sum of 200 dollars.

If you can drive you will come to my house and play me for money, or alternately you will proceed to the homes of someone nearer to you (but no further than 30 minutes from my current location) and we will play for money.

You should think of a nice way to end that piggy bank's life, or a good way to ask your mom for 200 dollars. Well, 200 dollars - lunch money.

RapE

Smash Ace
Also (Nub) when you come to the Midland Tourny i will also Take your money and 200$ sounds good to me :) thank you in advanced for buying my Wii.

<3 Nub for giving me free money!

COMMOFDOOM

Smash Apprentice
STFU everyone!
now acro would i be able to get a ride and whats the plan for sleeping fri night?

Dopey

Smash Lord
ok ownednub talk your **** now, cause its the last you ever will in the state of michigan. soon as you play any of midland, or the SEMI crew (south east mi) my crew its game ***** over. $ match?

yea im talkin **** now guys. SE michigan gotta take these boards over from the noobs again. i swear its like noobs and pimples are the exact same, soon as some dissapear, new ones pop up! it feels good to start **** =) forgot what its like. btw owndnub $ match me for 20$ right now, agree to it i mean, so we dont have to go through this after you see me play =) and no backing down, u alrady dug a hole, im jus gonna fill in the dirt right now. <3

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Dope thank you for two things:
1. Actually talkin trash. I haven't seen any of you guys do it in so long. I thought you lost the will to live.

2. Giving a proper abbreviation for ur crew. SEMI is soooo much easier than typin out the entire thing. However, I still prefer the title "them warren boyz". It just has a nice ring to it.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Wow u know what i just thought of that would really piss me off? If I went all the way to southgate, played mm92, and beat the living **** out of him for free. I'd be really pissed.

the same thing with owningnubs. What type of loser plays nubs anyway? Wouldn't you rather play people with...o i dont know.... skill?

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Wow u know what i just thought of that would really piss me off? If I went all the way to southgate, played mm92, and beat the living **** out of him for free. I'd be really pissed.

the same thing with owningnubs. What type of loser plays nubs anyway? Wouldn't you rather play people with...o i dont know.... skill?
when you think you're man enough.....but my parents would never let you in the door. they got some policy where I can't have anybody over that I don't know......:cry: :cry:

Acro

Smash Ace
lmao we officially have a hall!! OCTOBER 18TH FOR THE MIDLAND TOURNY! LEE TOWNSHIP HALL! they have enough outlets and all for about ten setups! nice sized room restrooms for both men and women~~ outside pavilions and supposedly a baseball field.. not sure what we'd use that for.. lol and a BIG CHALKBOARD so we can just put the tourny tree up there for everyone to see :) holy **** now everybody better come! There will be noobs there too so prizes shouldnt be too weak! ten dollar entry fee's per person for both singles and doubles! Comm i'm sure we can fit you in somehow.. maybe my mom'll let me borrow her jeep for the night so we can fit five! meet at my house at five ftw! congrats on being free dope now you can come to this tourny and win some money lol

COMMOFDOOM

Smash Apprentice
oh dear god i hope he scheduled oct 18. that would be some funny ****.

anyway i'll call you before i come. i can pitch in for gas too, if ya want.

Acro

Smash Ace
lol yeah november not october haha sounds good yeah msu is prob bout 2 hours away so we'll all split for gas and it wont be that much at all

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
Just thought I'd drop a post about now, as its my house people will be crashing at on Friday.

I guess thats where we'll be playing and such also.
The address is 601 Seymour, Lansing, MI, 48933, in case you don't have it already.

Woo for Smash and partying.

Also, we could use a setup or two if someone could do that. A GC itself would do fine, because we have a bunch of TVs already, but if you want to bring your TV thats cool too.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Naruto and others, smash at LTU tomorrow (thursday); 5:40pm this time in room M208. (If not M208, it'll be M209 or M210 which are right next to it, you'll hear smash sounds if you stand in that hallway or at least we'll be setting up at that time so just peak in if there is no class in that room). We'll be there until everyone is bored (usually around 7:30pm) or later if someone worthwhile shows up (10pm at the latest).

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Rash, omg thank you for giving us a time and a room. Now i won't be the random black guy wearing all red with a hoody on as if i was checking out the layout of the campus. I swear teachers were locking their doors after i did my third lap.

Dopey

Smash Lord
well ****ttttt, i wanna smash some mangz, i live in lake orion, pretty close to waterford. got an address? imma try to hit it up if i can.

Dopey

Smash Lord
no, hes just a scrub, and scrubs cant be funny, just sad =( *sadface* following that will be a >=p *pwnface* at the midland tourny. oh mangz cant wait!

Top Bottom