• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Again, I'd like to reiterate that i prolly won't be there until late (5:30 to 6) but i'll bring a cube just in case the other guy who brings it packs it up earlier than usual. So if they pack up early, just stick around for a bit and i should show up. Just look for a kid walking in with a meijers bag (with cube inside) standing in the main lobby near the big plasma tv in case that happens.

Acro

Smash Ace
Prob wont make it out to msu this friday to party.. my gf has a powderpuff game the next day. next weekend i hope! smash 64 ownz and havnt played it for like a year lol i prob suck at it

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
hmm... i know about this one pretty cool game called smash bros maylay or something like that i guess it is pretty sweet i gues kinda. I don't play hardly at all anymore. Tetris is a bit more intense now a days.

Oh, note about the Wii.

My store will be carrying them, as well as many other stores, on November 19th (the very day after the Midland Tournament). If u wanted a Wii on launch you can pick one up in midland at midnight if you wanted to come to the midland tournament.

No, sorry guys, i won't be participating in this tournament.. I will however, be there. haha.

PS3 comes out on 11-17-06 if anyone coming to the M5 Turbo Midland tourney on the 18th I encourage you to bring a PS3 if you got one on launch! That would be awesome!

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
hmm... i know about this one pretty cool game called smash bros maylay or something like that i guess it is pretty sweet i gues kinda. I don't play hardly at all anymore. Tetris is a bit more intense now a days.

Oh, note about the Wii.

My store will be carrying them, as well as many other stores, on November 19th (the very day after the Midland Tournament). If u wanted a Wii on launch you can pick one up in midland at midnight if you wanted to come to the midland tournament.

No, sorry guys, i won't be participating in this tournament.. I will however, be there. haha.

PS3 comes out on 11-17-06 if anyone coming to the M5 Turbo Midland tourney on the 18th I encourage you to bring a PS3 if you got one on launch! That would be awesome!
my bro went to reserve one at a gamestop at like 9:30 AM on friday. but they were only getting 14 systems, and he was the 15th person in line, man that stunk......................:cry:

Acro

Smash Ace
He works at Game Crazy and they didnt take preorders so if you want one you'd have to show up that midnight at gamecrazy.

fel!cks ze reflecks

Smash Apprentice
hey I'm definitely thinking major smashfest/tourney up here at MSU around Friday the 27th til Sunday (or whatever, sometime that weekend).

anyone up for that? i know we've been bouncing the idea around for a long time and i think we finally get it set in stone

i'll be ready for smash once i get a controller since my friend ****in lost mine over the course of 2 hours after i lent it to him and he didnt even USE it...

Acro

Smash Ace
haha 2 good and 2 true they will begin soon! can't wait for next weekend. yeah if feliks wants to have a big fest/tourny i may be up for that! guess I could stay an extra day! long as my gf doesnt come.. lol dont know how much smash she can take at a time

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
haha 2 good and 2 true they will begin soon! can't wait for next weekend. yeah if feliks wants to have a big fest/tourny i may be up for that! guess I could stay an extra day! long as my gf doesnt come.. lol dont know how much smash she can take at a time
or it would be like we chill friday and then smash sat.

Dopey

Smash Lord
what a coincidence. i get out of jail on early release, and its on page 420.

I ****1NG OWN

so wy did i have to read about 4 pages of people who arent good at smash argueing about who is better of the people who arent good at smash? gg big MI discussion.

RapE

Smash Ace
WTF dope is back **** look at this mother ****er.....and im up for smash at MSU! top teir partying FTW!

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
lugi master tae - umm yeah i just recently won a tournament at ketterin it was ok they kinda sucked so nothin to brag about just was sayin it plus the last person i had to play was my brtohter dirj but he killed im self like twice tring to get back on with fox but anyways wheres the next smash fest going to be ?

AS Money

Smash Lord
**** dope early release holy **** thought you would be out for a few months you off probation now or what

Dopey

Smash Lord
this ***** 2 hard to stay locked up. but then again i might have to go back to jail on thursday for my other case =/ who knows! either way i got to breath some fresh air and take a shower by myself, so im happy =)

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
heh, well how about playing against someone who isn't good at smash (myself) to see who's better. someone who isn't good at smash > someone who is. :0

But seriously, hope you get done with all that bullsh|t soon so i might have a chance to try a few rounds against someone who's real good without having to drive to california. :)

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you want to 'do a few rounds' you should do them at the Midland tournament. You can probably stay late and pick up a Wii as well.

Acro

Smash Ace
good sounds like fun :) not sure if we'll stay more than friday night and some of saturday but we'll def be there!

COMMOFDOOM

Smash Apprentice
i agree with dope. it's annoying as hell to read flaming. did you ever money chillin, dope?

anyway im interested in msu party/fest. whats goin on this weekend?

it may be possible that saginaw has a smashfest if midland can't one week.

RapE

Smash Ace
i believe we have a fest on friday night or saturday im not sure but COMM we need your number again cause acros phone died so we dont have it.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
...anyways, i read about that kettering smash tourny. I thought they were still workin th bugs out though. DOesn't matter, cuz i went up there once and owned. But hopefully i'll fix my flat tire so i can head out to LTU tomorrow. Just for u Rash.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Naruto, thanks man. see you tomorrow (Thursday, which is technically today) hopefully, and i'll bring my buddy. Got work til 5:15 so i should be there soon after.

Top Bottom