• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Butters

Smash Apprentice
I would trail, since COKII I've been thinking about stepping up my smash game before I go into the air force this december. I'm thinking about going to out of town smashfests during the weekends since I have nothing better to do. So I'm looking at Ann Arbor right now and MSU wouldn't be a bad drive for me.

AS Money

Smash Lord
lol yea sheepy that tourny was funny i think and yea i smoked a blunt on the ride there but im a stoner so its what i do..:) and AS$- NO GOD ****IT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME YOU THINK YOUR CREW MEMBERS ACRO AND **** WOULD GO TO COK2 DRUNK OR HIGH lol yeah right.....but hey lets do this forever cuz no one knows how to drop anything and leave it.
actually acro likes to have a little alchohal before a tourny not much to cool his nerves but when people are high they actually play better dumb ***

anyway the reason i flame you so much is because you seem to think one match actually matters but you are so stupid you cant figure that out

and yes vidjo did say that in my sig you see he messed up his words and that came out instead of "looks do not matter they help" it came out "personallity dose not matter it helps" its just a joke

Acro

Smash Ace
lol yeah i didnt get any alc this tourny it was so sad :( haha and high people do play better... look at dope lmao

M.I.L.K

Smash Apprentice
****...... STFU you only played our true OG wixom team once and, when you did, we won that game. when you were playing zelda n **** we were just tryin new teams.... now, no "i didn't play my main" johns n STFU *****. i'm ****ing sick of your ****! you get WAY to into this **** and start gettin all serious n ****, well SHUT THE **** UP it's a ****ing game ***....

and for all you others talking **** about wixom........ i would tell you to suck my **** but im to scared you **** would actually try to.

King Malice

Smash Ace
****...... STFU you only played our true OG wixom team once and, when you did, we won that game. when you were playing zelda n **** we were just tryin new teams.... now, no "i didn't play my main" johns n STFU *****. i'm ****ing sick of your ****! you get WAY to into this **** and start gettin all serious n ****, well SHUT THE **** UP it's a ****ing game ***....

and for all you others talking **** about wixom........ i would tell you to suck my **** but im to scared you **** would actually try to.
I can't understand anything past the *'s.

M.I.L.K

Smash Apprentice
lol midland isnt specal no **** but you wixom guys are very specal in the head isn't that what your mama says to you when she tucks you into bed and btw how sober was everyone you played? dope dizzle
WOW....... that just wins right there. AS$ takes 1st place for the GAYEST attempt to make fun of somebody i have ever herd. i mean, your mama? ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!??... i haven't herd **** like that since about 5th- 6th garde ish.

OneFastFord

Smash Cadet
lol you guys are all funny talkin mad **** on the net. <pulls out the 12 ounce gloves> here u go boys settle it like men.

RapE

Smash Ace
YAY! I <3 you wixom guys i mean seriously cause i was just trying to tell you what was up but you took it as me caring about you as human beings.....I <3 All you guys and we played **** near every character in the game and you got schooled so Please Please stop arguing cause i dont care, i just love to start drama!....MIDLAND IS TOO GOOD!!!!!!!

Also are Smashfest are usually on Saturdays now like this saturday at Acros house!...come to get schooled or have a good time DEPENDING on who you are!

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Weed actually does make you better lol

I tried it yesterday. I never really thought of playing Smash high before.

As for Midland vs. Wixom, it seems like an occasion for a crew battle.

I think if Ann Arbor shows up it's going to have the following setup:

Sheepyman: 20 stock

EDIT: ****, it could be both you know. Either way, I might come. Depends on what Joel's doing hahaha

King Malice

Smash Ace
Weed actually does make you better lol

I tried it yesterday. I never really thought of playing Smash high before.

As for Midland vs. Wixom, it seems like an occasion for a crew battle.

I think if Ann Arbor shows up it's going to have the following setup:

Sheepyman: 20 stock

EDIT: ****, it could be both you know. Either way, I might come. Depends on what Joel's doing hahaha
No, you got it all wrong:

Sheepyman: 1 stock
Malice: 1 stock
Little brother of Malice: 18 stock

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
You know what I like? i like it when people crew flame on the forums as if other people give a **** and neither of the crews are THE CREW THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO BEAT OR CONSIDERS THE BEST!!!!

Seriously, squash this **** now. We donot care, we have never really cared and from what I've been reading, this **** is over. Way over. Before you guys start flaming the boards, go back to middle school and learn how to type a complete sentence with proper grammar and spelling. MILK, grade is spelt "grade" not "garde". And ****, "and" is not nor will it ever be a proper substitution for "our".

And if you must know, I've played against members from both wixom AND midland. Midland is better by a long shot. STFU and drop it cuz it's pointless to even go on.

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
luigi master tae-lol so much hostility i here a grudge match in fron of every body link being the ref

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Naruto, if your thursday is free, why not come up to LTU instead. It's much closer :)

Just walk around the Buell building until you hear sounds of smash coming from one of the rooms. Or I could meet up with you at some designated spot.

AS Money

Smash Lord
you wixom guys are very specal in the head isn't that what your mama says to you when she tucks you into bed
btw a your mama joke is something like "your mama is so fat" or "your mama is so dumb/stupid" i was just infering that your mom tucks you in at night and says your specal(i know i cant spell worth ****)

anyway if it gets people to M5 i dont care bout the drama and even if i do lose oh well

and hey SE michigan i know all you guys are too cool to post much but who all is planing on comeing to M5 lipton you still need to come to midland just ask JV he can pick up chicks in the Mijers

AS Money

Smash Lord
SE Michigan=JV3x3, Montross, Teh Ownage, Dope(in jail cant attend), Mikey?CMU, LiptonBuddy, Joel and others that go to liptons fests a lot

Acro

Smash Ace
lmao MI ftw.. if there wasnt drama then there would be no competition and we wouldnt have reason to get better and kick someone elses ***

Butters

Smash Apprentice
He heard that you lived in Michigan. He couldn't believe you, the ultimate noob, the worst smasher to ever grace smashboards lived in Michigan. Knowing the one they prophisized as "La Supascrub" lived in his home state, he went on a crazy drunking rage, hijacked an ambulance, and detained by police 45 minutes later.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
that was a poor story... But it's sad to hear that the bloke's in jail. Hopefully he gets out soon.
Prolly not a good idea to speculate, but based on his tag, i'd say drug bust.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
He broke his parole by failing a breathalizer test the morning after MLG Orlando. So he went to Jail.

Waterford you say? Are you any good?

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
What time do Smashfests start on Saturday?

By the way, I'd be coming Saturday the 21st. We'll see! But I'm definitely coming there sometime before M5Turbo.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
sleepyman, I'd say I'm the best in Waterford with little doubt since I'm not sure who on here is from Waterford. I went to MLG Chicago a few months back and held my own in singles. My first warmup match was against Hugs and i took the first stock. Mighta done better had it not been my FIRST warmup. That was before I even read any of the **** posted on these forums. Didn't even know what pillaring was back then. Never had much of a chance to test my skills against anyone in Mich though cuz you all's a bunch of chumps...

Again, i invite all who'd be interested. Smash at LTU (Lawrence Technological University) from about 1pm to about 8pm Thursdays (today included) just show up and bring a controller. It will take place in the Buell building (just look at one of the maps or ask someone) walk around on the ground floor listening for smash sounds coming from one of the rooms and you can't miss us. Have the **** thing hooked up to a projector as well. Nobody at LTU is very good except for yours truly, and I'll be willing to defend the LTU title against all who dare challenge me. :O

RapE

Smash Ace
Sheepy they usually start at around 2-4ish and then last all night!.....WooT WooT MIDLAND LMAO!!!!

M.I.L.K

Smash Apprentice
oh and sry to double post but i was just readin back a couple pages ( cuz im hardly on the boards) and..... naruto STFU you have no room to talk you got your **** WRECKED by wixom, and grammer n **** doesn't matter that much, it's not like im writein a essay or some stupid **** like that.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
He heard that you lived in Michigan. He couldn't believe you, the ultimate noob, the worst smasher to ever grace smashboards lived in Michigan. Knowing the one they prophisized as "La Supascrub" lived in his home state, he went on a crazy drunking rage, hijacked an ambulance, and detained by police 45 minutes later.
..............................................................I swear to God, if I could go to you..............:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
No Smashfests at Lipton's? But where will all the Michigan stoners congregate to drink and smoke and pretend to play Smash now?

In other news, I'd be down with hosting Smashfests, if people would be interested in dragging their ***** up to Lansing.

Fo' serious, me and Trail need some other people to play agains, so I can close the skill gap a bit so its not just him owning me really bad all day.

I've got a house that would be pretty good for Fests, a goodly number of TVs, and best of all, no annoying parents telling us to keep it down. Let me know if you would be interested, we'd probably be starting them up sometime within the next 2 weeks, not really sure what day.

Top Bottom