• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
Ok i dont even care about king malice getting burned or what not i still have to say....does wixom understand two things midland would at least im talkin about there is a slight possiblity they would do better but we would 7-8 stock them in teams cause i SD sometimes. And 1v1 well im thinkin 2-3 stock just depends if im failing over drunk or not.

And wixom stop talking period i dont care if it is to say that you blow me just shut up cause you have baby mama drama with king malice doesnt mean we want to hear it!

by the way diji and tae midland of course has flints your back!
lol ok cool so umm the next fest is every body going to liptons or where is it going to be at and who all has wixom beat

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
luigi master tae- umm o yeah when i come im not going to play with my main charecter cuase i hate being like just good with one not trying to brag just want to see how good my back ups are

Dope_Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DeBoe4sho
****- y would i stop talking the whole time i was just sticking up 4 wixom because everyone but james was hatin on us, then i find out 1 of the kids is horrible. thats just gay but then again everyone talks **** on the boards. ive never played you so you cant predict **** and i've never played anyone from midland, but i think a midland vs wixom battle would be fun as hell but w/e if you wanna be *******s **** off *****es.

RapE

Smash Ace
i ****ing love mike. loll

its a toss up between wixom + trail vs midland. but i think midland would win by a small 20 stock margine.
Well so that would be james tellin wixom something....also i saw you play at FC6 i believe that was you guys in are room. And i wasnt impressed thats all im saying!

Acro

Smash Ace
I dont know who wixom is but I just say Midland owns all cause we do lol i didnt go to fc but we'll play soon enough.. wixom going to cok? we can play there if so.. if not then come to our tourny in November!

King Malice

Smash Ace
@MIKEY: I dunno, you weren't laughing so much when you were talking to my boyfriend. ^-^

@: Anyone in Wixom, 'cause they all blow: :laugh: Sorry, but since you guys suck so badly and everyone hates you, you guys calling me a scrub means nothing. That and the fact that I hardly played you guys, seriously, I don't know how you can say I suck so badly when I know only Dope_Dizzle played me 1 on 1, and it was a pretty even match... until I owned him.

@: Naruto: Am I gay? You tell me. ^_~

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Just so you guys know, smashfests have to be kept to a minumum of like 10 people now. I know all you new guys and sort of new guys would love to come and smash, but I gotta have priority for the people who have been in the crew for 4+ years. =( Maybe I can do a thing like one week certain people come over, and then the next week the others can come. Kinda like a rotation of people. I don't know, I'll figure something out. Pops has just been all pissed of lately with smashfests so I gotta keep them as small as I possibly can.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
i'll dare to repeat what i said awhile ago by saying that anyone living in the waterford area (or even if you're not in the waterford area) you're welcome to join me and a few of my friends on fridays from 2ish to 10ish. AIM = Machenspiel if anyone's interested...

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
luigi master taesmash hostilty i see lol ok so whos to go to acros or liptons or both and days pls

Dope_Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DeBoe4sho
you play falco malice? i hope not cuz if ur that noob falco ima be pissed. and **** i was realy never in our room, but team wixom will be going to cokII but were goin to have to find a crew cuz me n my bro are like the only wixom smashers now. WooT

Acro

Smash Ace
awesome! cok gonna be sweet! haha hochi u should bring more of that drink! and who is Midland pickin up this time.. i hear hochi needs a ride so dope better have a ride and i hope it joel cause that guy is awesome lol.. oh and i think we taking my car this time so now the backseat is gonna blow!

AS Money

Smash Lord
lol the only one who knows how bad my backseat is hochi wixom i challenge you to a two dollor tames MM i will have a level 9 of my choseing on my team

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
awesome! cok gonna be sweet! haha hochi u should bring more of that drink! and who is Midland pickin up this time.. i hear hochi needs a ride so dope better have a ride and i hope it joel cause that guy is awesome lol.. oh and i think we taking my car this time so now the backseat is gonna blow!
luigi master tae so whats the direction for cok2 like how do we get ther and is every body comin to your hous or lipton hous tomarro and times pls

RapE

Smash Ace
Luigi master there is a smashfest at acros from 6-11pm all are welcome!

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
luigi master tae - a acro me and dirj will be there after he comes out of practice so prolly be there by 6:30

Top Bottom