• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Dopey

Smash Lord
i ****ing love mike. loll

its a toss up between wixom + trail vs midland. but i think midland would win by a small 20 stock margine.

M.I.L.K

Smash Apprentice
umm i dont even remember playing you so either i was really drunk (like i useually am at justins) or your just a scrub n i didn't care...

RapE

Smash Ace
lol we seriously need a smashfest soon i cant wait for cok next weekend it gonna be so good - Acro

Butters

Smash Apprentice
I think Michigan spends too much time talking **** to be good at smash. Anyway whos all going to cok?

Dope_Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DeBoe4sho
Justin cant be toped hes the man team liptondizzle baby

malice, do you main mario and were you one of those kids that was talking about humping boys(there was kids there saying that). it musta been you cuz you never come anymore either.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Naruto u r so far from bein the ****. I think u should run ur mouth less and practice more cuz my money would be on wixom.
A. Who the fuc* are you?

B. Where did u see that I said I was the best and meant it?

C. Who the fuc* are you?

D. Didn't I beat u at the last lipton's I went to?

E. OMG just shut the fuc* up, cuz I really don't wanna know why ur talkin to me or commenting about a post that i just cant figure out for the life of me what it has to do with you.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Here's a tip for those who continue to talk **** and comment on my skills: the only people who I remember are ones that are good. Hence why I can remember, teh, lipton, dope, montross, acro, needle, and mikey. All others...............

Dopey

Smash Lord
how about i own everyone in this thread at this ****ing game so

SHHHHHHHH

dont need no MI drama, we aint the WC *****es. cmon now

Dope_Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DeBoe4sho
im straight with that ppl just need to shut the **** up and prove sumthin at a smashfest. never got to play naruto or any of the **** talkers that hate on wixom. but im down anytime lol

King Malice

Smash Ace
Justin cant be toped hes the man team liptondizzle baby

malice, do you main mario and were you one of those kids that was talking about humping boys(there was kids there saying that). it musta been you cuz you never come anymore either.
I think those were my friends. xD

Yeah, I live out in Clawson, so it is hard to get out there. I used to get a ride from my boyfriend, but his car is out of comission.

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
wow so much hostility actually nothin should really be said unless your joking other than that the actions should be just to play at smash fest and settle it there

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
MILK you dont understand somethings Midland is the 2nd best crew around other then A Hills crew there killers and i throw justin, montross, and JV in the crew also by the way. But we want to play you and crew battle you so lets throw some $$$ on this but its one city vs another no throwing dope or trail on a team. But anyways you suck my balls and i am still undeafeted in set at beer pong with Joe as my partner DEATH CUP FTW *****ES!!!!
dont worry flints on your side 2 lol

Dopey

Smash Lord
ill give a ****ing dollar to whoever can tell me what happened at justins last wed and how the **** i got 3 new burn marks on my arm.

i just noticed it yesterday when i was brushing my teeth in the mirror ROFL i assume i was playing chicken or using lighters. but i dont ****ing remember lol

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I think it's pretty simple to explain.

You got drunk, James. Remember? Waking up in other people's vans and such? Random burns seem right up your alley. ^_^;

M.I.L.K

Smash Apprentice
I think those were my friends. xD

Yeah, I live out in Clawson, so it is hard to get out there. I used to get a ride from my boyfriend, but his car is out of comission.
OHHHHh i remember you!! i can't belive your talking **** about wixom...... you got 4 stocked n 3 stocked all night...

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
luigi master tae- are u seriouse milk 3 stocked and 4 stocked all nite thats bold

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
luigi master tae - lol hes a true smasher at heart hopefully ill be there just got to see if my punk *** money comes like it suppose 2

Dope_Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DeBoe4sho
King malice is a straight up scrub i cant belive hes even talking **** we played him and his friends. we did teaams and wixom easily 6-7 stocked both games in a set. and in 1 vs 1 the worst in wixom owned u and everyone on that t.v plz stop talking **** u couldnt even if you wanted to

RapE

Smash Ace
Ok i dont even care about king malice getting burned or what not i still have to say....does wixom understand two things midland would at least im talkin about there is a slight possiblity they would do better but we would 7-8 stock them in teams cause i SD sometimes. And 1v1 well im thinkin 2-3 stock just depends if im failing over drunk or not.

And wixom stop talking period i dont care if it is to say that you blow me just shut up cause you have baby mama drama with king malice doesnt mean we want to hear it!

by the way diji and tae midland of course has flints your back!

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Oakland county, FTW! when and where is the next smashfest at Lipton's? I don't see it in the very first post and I'm reluctant to trust that thing anyway since it hasn't been updated since June.

Also, Dopey: whenever you want to come over and play a couple mm's just let me know. Won't cost you much gas to get here :)

Top Bottom