• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, sorry Lipton, not trying to be an *** or anything, I was just joking. Also, not saying anything about your parents in particular or anything, thats just how I feel about all parents (especially my own) now that I've moved out and live by myself.

Also, the dildo you got is enormous. Just thought I'd point that out.

And all thanks to my 30 cent donation.

Yeah, I got nothin'.

Either way, sorry mang.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
So wassapenin ppl? Been away for a while, fests still on justin? And Lmao Ito, yes..it is big isnt it. I barely avoided the **** thing at SSA.:laugh:

Acro

Smash Ace
hey ito and hochi.. i wanna come down and chill with u guys one night! lol i'll also b bringing my g/f though she doesnt really like to play smash she wants to see where i go all these weekends. this weekend is full but maybe next friday? haha maybe we can find a party after we smash for awhile too :) lol and when i come i'll prob bring a person or two from Midland with me so ito you'll get more practice

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
oh and sry to double post but i was just readin back a couple pages ( cuz im hardly on the boards) and..... naruto STFU you have no room to talk you got your **** WRECKED by wixom, and grammer n **** doesn't matter that much, it's not like im writein a essay or some stupid **** like that.
I got wrecked by WIXOM? Look here porch monkey, when we played at Gamestop I owned u guys and lost only once. When we played at liptons, I owned you guys and lost only once. Only ur best can beat me, has beaten me, and I still don't even know who the hell that is so shush.

And for the record, if you guys have a problem defeating me, how do u expect to beat midland, who all except for like 2 can beat me? Dont bring me into ur insignificant quarrels just cuz u think u got somethin smart to say. Cuz if it keeps up i doubt those girlish arms of urs will do u any good.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
hey ito and hochi.. i wanna come down and chill with u guys one night! lol i'll also b bringing my g/f though she doesnt really like to play smash she wants to see where i go all these weekends. this weekend is full but maybe next friday? haha maybe we can find a party after we smash for awhile too :) lol and when i come i'll prob bring a person or two from Midland with me so ito you'll get more practice
sounds good bro, just let me know, fridays are good party days so thats prob the ideal time to come down.

OneFastFord

Smash Cadet
He heard that you lived in Michigan. He couldn't believe you, the ultimate noob, the worst smasher to ever grace smashboards lived in Michigan. Knowing the one they prophisized as "La Supascrub" lived in his home state, he went on a crazy drunking rage, hijacked an ambulance, and detained by police 45 minutes later.
ROFLMAO!!!!!

Classic

Butters

Smash Apprentice
In other news, I'd be down with hosting Smashfests, if people would be interested in dragging their ***** up to Lansing.

Fo' serious, me and Trail need some other people to play agains, so I can close the skill gap a bit so its not just him owning me really bad all day.

I've got a house that would be pretty good for Fests, a goodly number of TVs, and best of all, no annoying parents telling us to keep it down. Let me know if you would be interested, we'd probably be starting them up sometime within the next 2 weeks, not really sure what day.
I'll drag my *** to Lansing. Weekends shouldn't be a problem and Friday sounds good. If Midland goes it should be a decent smashfest. Just hit up the topic with some info if you're thinking about holding one.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
OK, just making sure you weren't insulting my pops. The guy's been more than cool over all the years I've been throwing parties and fests/tournaments in my basement that rage on until the wee hours of the night/morning. However since he reinjured his back, he's been a bit cranky. Nohard feelings then. All is good. ^_^

Dope_Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DeBoe4sho
I got wrecked by WIXOM? Look here porch monkey, when we played at Gamestop I owned u guys and lost only once. When we played at liptons, I owned you guys and lost only once. Only ur best can beat me, has beaten me, and I still don't even know who the hell that is so shush.

And for the record, if you guys have a problem defeating me, how do u expect to beat midland, who all except for like 2 can beat me? Dont bring me into ur insignificant quarrels just cuz u think u got somethin smart to say. Cuz if it keeps up i doubt those girlish arms of urs will do u any good.
ROFL naruto man when you played us at gamestop we didnt even wavedash or sffl........ and dont try to act like a thug. cuz ur the farthest thing from a gangster ive ever seen, you wouldnt do **** so stop tryin to boss up on the boards. youll get your big *** lip cracked open. im naruto im a boss lol yeah..... right. wixom will MM anytime, o yea i beat **** and we did beeat midland in teams. but im done wit that beef. Funny as HELL how bad you think you are i seriously laughed at ur threat for like 5 minutes. **** porch monkey!

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
no wavedash or sffl? how the heck do you play?? dodge rolling??

Naruto, you said you live about a mile from LTU. Why don't you go up there and see if you can beat anybody there. I won't be there next Thursday but that doesn't mean there isn't gonna be any smash.

M.I.L.K

Smash Apprentice
rofl naruto

1st how could you say "your best can only beat me, has beatin me, and i dont even no what that is..... WOW are you that dumb?

2nd i remeber playin you at gamestop...... i beat you the first time i played you, and i didn't even no wtf a wavedash was back then.

3rd your not a G or a THUG so stop even trying cuz your more of a nerd in my eyes.

4th are you trying to say you wanna fight me?????

5th MM?

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
At both the stupid *** wixom rednecks: are u sayin that u can't get ur *sses kicked? Wanna put that to the test next time we meet? A bunch of b*tches that cry over melee can hardly be considered threatening in any way especially since that's the only thing in life they're good at. You both come to the boards talkin sh*t w/ no skill then u start sh*t with me.

Secondly, I'm not a ******. Gs and THUGs are f*cking idiots. I'm me and that's more than enough to kick ur pasty white *sses. As you will soon see if u keep that sh*t up.

Third of all, u were wavedashing when i played and only one of you beat me. For the record, I don't wavedash, haven't wavedashed and will never take that into account in a fight and i still beat u guys at liptons and at gamestop. So whose the f*ckin noob that lost to someone who only uses raw skill? On top of that, when I play the usual warren crew, they never can do more than two stock me with that in mind. You guys just get f*ckin biffed man. So why ur over there cryin about losin to midland, u still can't even press up to the one crew that matters.

So STFU. You wanna talk sh*t in melee go ahead, but don't f*ckin act like u two can f*ckin fight. I've seen better potential in pregnant women than the two of you. Gary's like a thousand pounds and he can still kick your ***.

As a matter of fact, I'm not even gonna waste my time with a bunch of b*tches on their periods. Cuz once u stop bleedin out of ur ******s then ull forget the whole thing. Bunch of sorry *** muthaf*ckas.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
no wavedash or sffl? how the heck do you play?? dodge rolling??

Naruto, you said you live about a mile from LTU. Why don't you go up there and see if you can beat anybody there. I won't be there next Thursday but that doesn't mean there isn't gonna be any smash.
Dude i forgot about it on thursday and smashed at my school. I'll show up next week though. But LTUs a big *** campus so it'll take a while to find them.

M.I.L.K

Smash Apprentice
naruto you started talking **** about wixom first so SHUT THE **** UP, wixom didnt come on the boards talking **** READ BACK ****ING ****** people started talking **** about wixom first BEFOR THEY EVEN PLAYED US, we were just defending ourselves.

and your the one that started saying you wanted to fight over a ****ing game you nerdy *** mother ****er.

If you think your so good then ****ing MM and get your **** WRECKED by wixom agian cuz at justins i remember 4-0in your stupid black *** in teams. ill be happy with some free money.

Oh.. and when did we say we never could get our ***** kicked? ARE YOU THAT ****ING ******** THAT YOU READ **** THATS NOT EVEN THERE? you ****ing *******, comes on the boards talkin **** then trys to turn it around saying we were talkin **** when we were just trying to defend wixom.

How old are you? 20 sumthin? 30 somethin? and you want to fight minors OVER A VIDEO GAME your a ****ing worthless peice of ****. wixom will WRECK your **** if you EVEN TRY something.

And you ****ing think that you can fight? YOUR A ****ING NERD, NERDS CAN'T FIGHT, you've probally never fought any one in your whole ****ing worthless life.

RapE

Smash Ace
Ok i never thought i would say this but EVERYONE SHUT THE **** UP NO ONE CARES PRIVATE MESSAGE EACH OTHER IF YOUR GONNA SPAM!!!!! HOLY ****!!!!!!

Back to normal things and not *****ing - There is a smashfest in midland today 1 - Whenever if anyone wants to come.

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
idk whats goin on in this topic its just a buncha people that arent even part of the original crew jus arguing whos crew is better like this spam seriously aint cool no more no one who helped start michigan smash even posts in here anymore its sad and naruto, wixom is actually makin alot of progress so if you dont wanna money match em to prove yourself then shhhhhhh cause this spam can lick my ******* all day baby

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I guess Midland was right; I am the only good player in Ann Arbor.

Today I two stocked Piratey_Critter/Lucky_Fetus' Marth with my Jigglypuff on Final Destination. And I three stocked him with Donkey Kong.

If anyone passes by the area, I'm definitely up to play you.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Smashes at LTU are generally held between about 1pm and 6pm (starting time varies by + or - 30 minutes or so; ending time by + or - 60 minutes or so). They take place in the Buell building (check a map on campus or ask someone).

Generally we have a TV set up in the main lobby so you can't miss us, but sometimes we'll set it up in one of the classrooms by hooking it up to a projector. If it's in a classroom, just walk around on the 2nd floor (the same floor as Cafe Lawrence, i.e. the main floor) listening for smash sounds and you can't miss us.

I may be there at around 5:30, but until then you'll have to fight off some of the less adept LTU community.

Oh, and bring your own controller. We were short by one last time after one of the people left. :)

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
naruto you started talking **** about wixom first so SHUT THE **** UP, wixom didnt come on the boards talking **** READ BACK ****ING ****** people started talking **** about wixom first BEFOR THEY EVEN PLAYED US, we were just defending ourselves.

and your the one that started saying you wanted to fight over a ****ing game you nerdy *** mother ****er.

If you think your so good then ****ing MM and get your **** WRECKED by wixom agian cuz at justins i remember 4-0in your stupid black *** in teams. ill be happy with some free money.

Oh.. and when did we say we never could get our ***** kicked? ARE YOU THAT ****ING ******** THAT YOU READ **** THATS NOT EVEN THERE? you ****ing *******, comes on the boards talkin **** then trys to turn it around saying we were talkin **** when we were just trying to defend wixom.

How old are you? 20 sumthin? 30 somethin? and you want to fight minors OVER A VIDEO GAME your a ****ing worthless peice of ****. wixom will WRECK your **** if you EVEN TRY something.

And you ****ing think that you can fight? YOUR A ****ING NERD, NERDS CAN'T FIGHT, you've probally never fought any one in your whole ****ing worthless life.
Understand that it was u and that mutha****er dizzle that started this **** in the first place. So don't even try to make this seem like it's my fault or any other stupid **** like that. But since u wanna start talkin **** on a ****in thread:

4 stockin? LMAO!!!! Are you a ****in idiot or do you imagine **** that you wish to be true? You're callin me a nerd, but ur the stupid **** that takes time outta HIS life to remember matches only to forget how they ended up. That's the same as ****in tellin the world that ur life is meaningless.

You say i'm 20 sumthin? Are u a ****ing idiot I'm 18; why don't u get some facts before u open up that stupid *** mouth of yours you ****in needle ****.

On top of that i did not start talkin **** about wixom first. The first thing I said to your stupid ***** was did i play you before. The only time i even said some **** was in a joking manner so ur *******es and midland would stop flaming up the boards, just like u ******* are doin right now. Why doesn't ur stupid *** look back so u can remember that **** you ****ing *******. And for the record smart ***, EVERYONE GETS TALKED ABOUT THE FIRST COUPLE OF MONTHS ON THE FORUMS!!! IT HAPPENED TO ME TO MIDLAND, AND EVEN THE GUYS IN DEARBORN!!! So shut the **** up thinkin that everyone's against u. That's why ****in idiots like u should go back and READ prior posts, so then u can save face over sayin stupid **** like that. Cuz no one gives a **** about ur crew. you weren't being bashed for any other reason than protocol. Get the **** over it!! And u were talkin **** smart ***, otherwise how were u defending wixom? Cuz it sure as hell wasn't with phrases like "that ain't true" or "stop talkin **** about us or else". Get the **** outta here.

i wanted to fight over a game? Now who's the ******* who's reading **** that was never typed. Read this carefully: i'll even capitalize it for you: IF U TALKED **** ABOUT ME I WAS GONNA WHOOP YOUR ***!!! Never did i say if u talked **** in melee i was gonna fight you. What the **** do i care about some white trash mother ****ers, think they hardcore but they live with their ***** of a mom who never got married and had 6 kids from three different men *******es? Why would I waste my time fightin u over a game which is the only thing that little nerds like you can use to dignify urself in the world?

While we're on the subject of u reading **** that was never typed, where the **** do you see me sayin that u said u can't get ur ***** kicked? Or is it that ur too stupid to realize that a question is not a statement?

You're callin me a nerd but ur the little **** that talks, looks, sounds, acts, and even laughs like a ****in nerd *****. But keep callin me a ****in nerd. That way when i kick your *** u can get ur *** kicked by a black nerd who has enough sense to know that a little **** like u can only talk **** on a forums knowing **** well that you're at least 25 miles from any threat online. ***** *** little wigger thinkin he hardcore just cuz he watches BET and knows how to sound like an ignorant *** black man. Wish u did have the ****in guts to come out here to get stomped on. Stupid mutha****er.

While we're at it how bout u stop actin like a ****in thug using "wrecked" and stupid *** phrases that are played out. Everyone knows that they're only three types of dangerous white people: psychopaths, military, and wiggers. you obviously aren't military cuz u would restrain urself from replyin to flames, you can't be a psychopath cuz ur the type of loser who ****in seeks attention from everyone and everything. That just leaves a wigger. And the only thing about u that makes u a wigger is how u ****in talk so shut the **** up little *****. All uve been sayin is we, we we we we wee; grow some ****in balls and handle ur own.

But since u wanna talk like a ****** let me show u how it's done: ***** u don't ****in know me. I ain't playin wit u *** and I ain't got the time to be typing these ****in love notes over the god**** internet just so u can get a hard on and tell ur friends "I got into a fight today!" while playin ****in World of Warcraft. you ain't ****, u never gonna be ****, and if u keep this **** up, ull never live to see ur ***** grow over 3 inches. Sit ur gay *** down and be a good ***** and shut the **** up ******.

****in kill this ****. Unlike u i have a life, and would rather be enjoying that than playin forum tag with u. I know nothin gets u off more than talkin with guys but ****in let it be. I'm through with this **** and could care less what the **** a little ***** like u has to say. It takes a man to let it go, but since u minors don't know what that is yet, i'll step down for u. ********

AS Money

Smash Lord
Understand that it was u and that mutha****er dizzle that started this **** in the first place. So don't even try to make this seem like it's my fault or any other stupid **** like that. But since u wanna start talkin **** on a ****in thread:

4 stockin? LMAO!!!! Are you a ****in idiot or do you imagine **** that you wish to be true? You're callin me a nerd, but ur the stupid **** that takes time outta HIS life to remember matches only to forget how they ended up. That's the same as ****in tellin the world that ur life is meaningless.

You say i'm 20 sumthin? Are u a ****ing idiot I'm 18; why don't u get some facts before u open up that stupid *** mouth of yours you ****in needle ****.

On top of that i did not start talkin **** about wixom first. The first thing I said to your stupid ***** was did i play you before. The only time i even said some **** was in a joking manner so ur *******es and midland would stop flaming up the boards, just like u ******* are doin right now. Why doesn't ur stupid *** look back so u can remember that **** you ****ing *******. And for the record smart ***, EVERYONE GETS TALKED ABOUT THE FIRST COUPLE OF MONTHS ON THE FORUMS!!! IT HAPPENED TO ME TO MIDLAND, AND EVEN THE GUYS IN DEARBORN!!! So shut the **** up thinkin that everyone's against u. That's why ****in idiots like u should go back and READ prior posts, so then u can save face over sayin stupid **** like that. Cuz no one gives a **** about ur crew. you weren't being bashed for any other reason than protocol. Get the **** over it!! And u were talkin **** smart ***, otherwise how were u defending wixom? Cuz it sure as hell wasn't with phrases like "that ain't true" or "stop talkin **** about us or else". Get the **** outta here.

i wanted to fight over a game? Now who's the ******* who's reading **** that was never typed. Read this carefully: i'll even capitalize it for you: IF U TALKED **** ABOUT ME I WAS GONNA WHOOP YOUR ***!!! Never did i say if u talked **** in melee i was gonna fight you. What the **** do i care about some white trash mother ****ers, think they hardcore but they live with their ***** of a mom who never got married and had 6 kids from three different men *******es? Why would I waste my time fightin u over a game which is the only thing that little nerds like you can use to dignify urself in the world?

While we're on the subject of u reading **** that was never typed, where the **** do you see me sayin that u said u can't get ur ***** kicked? Or is it that ur too stupid to realize that a question is not a statement?

You're callin me a nerd but ur the little **** that talks, looks, sounds, acts, and even laughs like a ****in nerd *****. But keep callin me a ****in nerd. That way when i kick your *** u can get ur *** kicked by a black nerd who has enough sense to know that a little **** like u can only talk **** on a forums knowing **** well that you're at least 25 miles from any threat online. ***** *** little wigger thinkin he hardcore just cuz he watches BET and knows how to sound like an ignorant *** black man. Wish u did have the ****in guts to come out here to get stomped on. Stupid mutha****er.

While we're at it how bout u stop actin like a ****in thug using "wrecked" and stupid *** phrases that are played out. Everyone knows that they're only three types of dangerous white people: psychopaths, military, and wiggers. you obviously aren't military cuz u would restrain urself from replyin to flames, you can't be a psychopath cuz ur the type of loser who ****in seeks attention from everyone and everything. That just leaves a wigger. And the only thing about u that makes u a wigger is how u ****in talk so shut the **** up little *****. All uve been sayin is we, we we we we wee; grow some ****in balls and handle ur own.

But since u wanna talk like a ****** let me show u how it's done: ***** u don't ****in know me. I ain't playin wit u *** and I ain't got the time to be typing these ****in love notes over the god**** internet just so u can get a hard on and tell ur friends "I got into a fight today!" while playin ****in World of Warcraft. you ain't ****, u never gonna be ****, and if u keep this **** up, ull never live to see ur ***** grow over 3 inches. Sit ur gay *** down and be a good ***** and shut the **** up ******.

****in kill this ****. Unlike u i have a life, and would rather be enjoying that than playin forum tag with u. I know nothin gets u off more than talkin with guys but ****in let it be. I'm through with this **** and could care less what the **** a little ***** like u has to say. It takes a man to let it go, but since u minors don't know what that is yet, i'll step down for u. ********
Holy **** thats a lot of *'s

Arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics....

Even if you win, you're still ********.

^_^
I <3 lipton
and hey SE michigan i know all you guys are too cool to post much but who all is planing on comeing to M5 lipton you still need to come to midland just ask JV he can pick up chicks in the Mijers
SE Michigan=JV3x3, Montross, Teh Ownage, Dope(in jail cant attend), Mikey?CMU, LiptonBuddy, Joel and others that go to liptons fests a lot
forgot to give a date its november 18th so we dont get in the way of the midwest monthlys

long post **** im good

Top Bottom