• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Home from work what time are we congregating at Ian's? Also is Julian going to be there? Who is all going to be there?

What's The Point

Smash Master
Tutu has work, Zinoto is doing something fruity, and Roller hasn't responded for a bit. Regardless I'm going. I don't know about non-AA people. Stewy said 4 so any time after now.

Okay maybe not because at this point I don't think anyone is going.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
League is big, its new to most people, it's fun and a great time waster. I play it because of those reasons.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
At the least, I have some friends that are capable of playing both Smash & League.

It's kinda like myself managing Smash with Marvel, Skullgirls, YouTube, FL Studio, etc...

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
LOL is maybe the biggest waste of existence known to man.

And this is coming from someone who has sat and replayed the same mega man games on repeat thousands of times, reset when I make an error, repeat.

mrschmucker

Smash Rookie
hey dogs, i'm pretty new to the boards and i ssb64 is my jam. I'm around mid michigan. any leads on where i can smash with some peeps?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
If Red was in AA he was there for Hashbash probs, I know some co-workers of mine were going to it.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Why has no one mentioned the tournament on the fourth in Lavonia looking at you Ori

clowsui

Smash Legend
julian, much like me, is busy with school so he mostly spends his time off hanging out w his roommates. he's not so much obsessed w LoL as he is not incredibly driven to get better at this game until he has more time

if you all want to blame something, blame differential equations

Top Bottom