• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Does anyone play Final fantasy tactics for the psp???

Still looking for someone to challenge my balthier

Roller

Smash Legend
Ok, so PS6 won't be happening (at least not soon, and not under me+zinoto), Tech said he would rather us not hijack his series, and that we start our own instead. Which is perfectly understandable.

SO. Save the date.

And be prepared.

For

ROLL1

April 20th, 2013

"Roll in to Ann Arbor, Michigan, and roll one with Roller on 4/20, as we celebrate all of what keeps MI smash rollin', before Roller rolls on back to the east coast."

*Bringing Fruit Roll-Ups is encouraged

HYYYYYYYPE

Tell every midwest smasher you know. This will have Brawl singles, doubles, and PM. Possibly a mystery event as well.

WEST MICHIGAN. COME.
OHIO. COME.
KENTUCKY... ok, at least Mr. Eric, Hael Phael, and Ralph Cecil... COME

REST OF MIDWEST. BE HERE.

THREAD OP to be made tonight.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'll go request the date off right now.

EDIT: Work requested off, chances of going like 85%

I will provide housing for OoS players and anyone who will need housing.

me9595

Smash Apprentice
that is the weekend before my finals, but i will probably still be able to come because i think both my finals are later in the week

Roller

Smash Legend
Ok, hold on. How serious are people about FF: CC? Like. Would the people involved be down to play all day long? If yes, I'll probably go. If not.. Probably not.

In related news, I found a GBA:SP in my room. All 4 of my GBA->GC cables are in NJ tho. I know Zyth has 3, does anyone else have one we could use if this happens?

And I'm sure Stewy could help you with CGing just fine, SoulPech. But I'd be happy to help you out as well if you need me.

Also. About to start working on the ROLL1 OP.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Yo we talkin' FF:CC in here? Aw man, I got four GBA's and Four cables for that kind of thing in my bag.

...Just sort of wish my FF:CC hadn't gone missing when I acquired the final GBA, but, eh.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Are any of yall gonna come with THugz to Nebraska?
Reminder, Tournament April 20th of 2013.

http://smashboards.com/threads/mwgh...-jj-rockets-delux-thugz.333458/#post-15290806

Also because I love to troll, I reset the brawl votes and made it a bit better so revote if you didn't last time.

http://smashboards.com/threads/mwghc-4-20-the-actual-nebraska-9th-stage-list.335477/

Also because I like democracy, here's the link again to vote for the melee doubles stage

http://smashboards.com/threads/mwghc-4-20-melee-doubles-bonus-stage-vote.334807/

W.C.N

Smash Lord
We have our own tourney on 420 so I doubt anyone's going to go to that state noone goes to

Top Bottom