• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I don't like s4u cause oribro is a mod there and is the thread owner of the big mi discussion thread

and the proportion of ppl with girl anime avatars is like 95%

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Truth be told, the fact you prefer the aesthetic of anime girls to that of real (hot) bitties is a bit disconcerting...
I've checked out real (hot) girls before.

Their character design is amazing, but their characteristics and personalities are all terrible.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Apasher, what a hilarious description.

To be honest, I find using both 2D and 3D girls as avatars to be a bit disconcerting. A healthy appreciation of bitties is fine, but waifus on both the 3D and 2D planes churn my stomach a little.

JTsm

Smash Master
Smashboards on MLG has been around for so long... Still trying to get over it, but ultimately, I'll be fine. lol

W.C.N

Smash Lord
the new layout needs to stop being retarted and have some definition

Also since the date for ori/steweys tourneys been moved whats AA got going on then?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
If you guys go to the bottom and change the color from Smashboards Dark to Neo blue life gets better.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Wouldn't that just make it look like a twitter feed?

I want an app so I don't need the borders and i won't have to go through chrome on my phone

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
You'd rather put up with the dozens of awful signature banners infecting the bottom of everyone's posts? I'll pass on that.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Hey guys, Old School MI smasher and Best GW in the world go do your research its true, needs to play PM. I dont have a car ATM so getting places is not a very good option. I live in Rochester MI and really want/need to play PM to see if its worth it for me to go to tournaments for this. Also as the best GW player I want to be able to uplift the dead GW forums. If ANYONE wants to come play with me in Rochester ( I have a big screen TV that isnt LCD and does not lag) or really anyone in this area PM with your number or call 248-214-4474 OR 248-812-1600. If you wanna call me for whatever reason thats cool to... But the points of this is I NEED to play PM..... I personally feel I could get top 3 or even Win most the PM tournaments in this state... but I need someone to come either prove me wrong or prove me right. I have a thread on the GW forum and I WILL record matches if you want me to. Aight guys, youve seen me in action before! Lets see if I can represent MI and the midwest once again.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
By the way we ca
Hey guys, Old School MI smasher and Best GW in the world go do your research its true, needs to play PM. I dont have a car ATM so getting places is not a very good option. I live in Rochester MI and really want/need to play PM to see if its worth it for me to go to tournaments for this. Also as the best GW player I want to be able to uplift the dead GW forums. If ANYONE wants to come play with me in Rochester ( I have a big screen TV that isnt LCD and does not lag) or really anyone in this area PM with your number or call 248-214-4474 OR 248-812-1600. If you wanna call me for whatever reason thats cool to... But the points of this is I NEED to play PM..... I personally feel I could get top 3 or even Win most the PM tournaments in this state... but I need someone to come either prove me wrong or prove me right. I have a thread on the GW forum and I WILL record matches if you want me to. Aight guys, youve seen me in action before! Lets see if I can represent MI and the midwest once again.

By the way we can do smashfest at my place if you guys want to.... I have a solid spot and alot of time to kill give me a reply.

JTsm

Smash Master
Yoooo I've actually seen NoJ active in the PM boards. I wish I could practice with you mang. PM is hella fun, but I got a lot of priorities.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Since Stewy's tourney got moved, anybody interested in hitting up Rain this weekend?

...It's normal rules this time.
Apex Rulset, more setups, Keist not working that day, gonna be a better tourney overall.

I still have housing: I make great breakfast burritos :3

Top Bottom