• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Excellent.

Also, people should check the PS5 thread. I wish to hold a staff meeting.

Alsoalso Zinoto, I'm making you a part of official staff as well.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
So how did Smash get banned in the game room to begin with?
When we first started playing in the Game Room, it was primarily melee. Whenever something hype happened people would get loud and Rob's infamous "Whoooooooo!!!!!!" could be heard from outside the room. They kept telling us to quiet down, but we all know Smash deserves to be voiced, so their efforts were in vain. Invariably, Smash was originally banned completely, but the guy started to feel bad (I think he got bored because it was so quiet) and modified the ban to everyday except Friday.

tl;dr Rob killed smash. :yeahboi:

Also, Tech does that mean I get to be a part of the meeting today? o.O

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
is MI going to any tournies soon? Just curious >.>
• Get Low in NEOH this weekend
• RETRIBUTION in Cincinatti, OH October 20th
• Youmacon 2012 in Detroit, MI November 1-4th

Thats it for now. I MIGHT be hosting something this fall unsure yet.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
When we first started playing in the Game Room, it was primarily melee. Whenever something hype happened people would get loud and Rob's infamous "Whoooooooo!!!!!!" could be heard from outside the room. They kept telling us to quiet down, but we all know Smash deserves to be voiced, so their efforts were in vain. Invariably, Smash was originally banned completely, but the guy started to feel bad (I think he got bored because it was so quiet) and modified the ban to everyday except Friday.

tl;dr Rob killed smash. :yeahboi:
Dat Juggleyell.

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master
Lmao gdi, Rob.

:denzel:

Ori got dibs on the Retribution carpool. It is highly suggested though that you can get a ride with maccomb. I want to ride AA peeps for conviniences' sake and all that.

Also confused about how to get to Get Low this weekend. Thanks lain for calling me about it. Get housing? Or ride early?

Roller

Smash Legend
So now retribution is possible for me. Might have to sell my MSU tickets for unforeseen expenditures, depending on how a certain situation plays out.

I'll let you know.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
All the ppl in JTsm's carpool should gather somewhere on Friday. Also are we gonna go to Kevin's again for Friday night?

JTsm

Smash Master
All the ppl in JTsm's carpool should gather somewhere on Friday. Also are we gonna go to Kevin's again for Friday night?

That would be ideal since we can't get housing.

Edit: I won't be posting anymore. Got my ideal post count. PM me if you want to talk.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Julian, I called the Chrysler Auditorium guy today and he says it's $100 to reserve that **** even for just a couple hours... I thought you said it was free? And if so, how do we get that reservation rate?

LOE1

Smash Lord
things just got interesting again

also stewy, i need to know by tomorrow night at latest if you are still planning to carpool

Top Bottom