• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Wow my brain hurts... ChE 230 is about to be that class.

Julian, I called the Chrysler Auditorium guy today and he says it's $100 to reserve that **** even for just a couple hours... I thought you said it was free? And if so, how do we get that reservation rate?
If you go through the Room Scheduling office they charge you (like they're supposed to); however, I know ppl in the Engineering office that would lend the room to my group so long as its not needed by professors.

That being said, the fall semester is when they do SI sessions and professors use the auditorium for late night weekend study sessions, so they don't want to loan the room out so that the professors can keep te days open. If we wanted to reserve it, we'd have to go through the scheduling office (and spend $100 for like 2 hours); so it looks like a no go for that. Sorry tech :(
:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I still want the Auditorium.

Letting money stand in your way of making your event magical is silly and I won't be held back by finances. I will make this happen.

Roller

Smash Legend
People should play today. Me and WTP would be down if other people come.

I personally really want practice, since I haven't been practicing on my own at all. I'm free from 30 minutes from now until the time AA leaves for Get Low's tourney.

EDIT: ****. Forgot I had plans tomorrow night. Will update with more details.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I want to play smash this weekend when I'm not working on my 2 projects. Who from SE MI would be down for a sf saturday? Looking st LOE, Apash, Macomb, and Livonia. Oh and zyth.

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master
Carpool idea/plan:

So since Roller has bitty plans, I can just round everyone up except Roller and head to WTP's. The the next morning, we'll head our way down and pick Roller up on the way down. Sound good? Questions?

Tech: I don't even know her. On a serious level. Def not. I just love toying around.

:denzel:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
In other words, he's too good for her.

If that's cool with you, sure. I'm down for whatever, since I'll be on your time.

JTsm

Smash Master
In other words, he's too good for her.

If that's cool with you, sure. I'm down for whatever, since I'll be on your time.
:denzel: :yeahboi: :091: :088:

Just to give you guys a time tomorrow, I'll be off work at 6:15, so around 7:30-8 or so I'll pick everyone up. We'll be leaving around 8 AM for GL.

Top Bottom