• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hey guys DRDN wants to host a DRDNfest on the 29th ad texted me to post this for him since he is banned lol. I'll ask for more details later, but he wants to see who is interested.

I wish to go but sadly its the day of my friend's 21st so I'll be at MSU for that weekend.

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
AA was actually thinking of having a small tourney that day. Since we're no longer heading to Get Hype. If DRDN would be down to make it a house tourney, pretty sure AA would show up. Smashfest is cool too, but although we have a decent number of tourneys this season, most of them are out of state or Youmacon. (expensive, multi-day trip, essentially an out of state) As a result, our in-state players don't have any tourneys at all in the fall outside of Snuping. (Which JTsm says may not even happen this semester)

Regardless, I'll probably host a tourney at some point this semester.

Roller

Smash Legend
Except UM and ND never body each other. The game is decided in the last 2-120 seconds. Every. Single. Time.

Which is kind of why I want to go. **** is hype as hell.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
MY **** SO BIIIIIG

we can have a sf here. I gotta find a good place to play though. My roomie has 2 tests friday so im not gonna be a **** and have a fest at my place that night.

rayquazas dorm or my womans. My womans dorm is sick nasty and has some game rooms and what not. Ill find out about those this week. Or sweet baby fzks apartment

quitting tutu?

fZk

Smash Lord
I'm back home in PR and I went to my hometown's community college library and the ammount of caramel skinned, big booty, insanely hot bitties is ridiculous. **** the gringas back in MI, you guys are missing out.

fZk

Smash Lord
fzk marry me so i can legally be in puerto rico
PR is a US territory, as long as you're a US resident you can come and go as you please. You can move here tomorrow and live forever if you wanted, no visas, passports or anything required.

inb4 Kevin complains about the stabbings.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
AA was actually thinking of having a small tourney that day. Since we're no longer heading to Get Hype. If DRDN would be down to make it a house tourney, pretty sure AA would show up. Smashfest is cool too, but although we have a decent number of tourneys this season, most of them are out of state or Youmacon. (expensive, multi-day trip, essentially an out of state) As a result, our in-state players don't have any tourneys at all in the fall outside of Snuping. (Which JTsm says may not even happen this semester)

Regardless, I'll probably host a tourney at some point this semester.
I think fZk and Marco were planning on making a tourney of some sort in EL at some point~

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
idk roller, fzk and i (and rage?) will talk about it wednesday or something. Also fzk i got us some fine cigars for your return. Dont forget to bring that booty you said you would bring me

What's The Point

Smash Master
Why would we go to EL on Thursday? Besides Roller and myself everyone has something to do on Friday. Everyone would leave at like 11. Makes a lot more sense to wait one day. That way Jon's tests will be over so we can use Marco's place and people can stay till AMs as is our custom.

Top Bottom