• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
I can't guarantee I'll be around for Friday night either. Let me figure out exactly what my travel plans are for le weekend.

Also. Stewy is considering coming to AA to play later. Anybody else interested?

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Oh, if there was a big smashfest in EL, is Muskegon interested?? >:l
Id love to but I'm really busy with work and school right now. If I had a date I could tell you for sure. Jawsome might be a more reliable ride seeing as he has significantly more free time than me and I'm sure he would be willing.

:phone:

Tennet

Smash Champion
I've spent too much time lurking deciding what to do for my 2,000th post...

As most of you know I've started to be apart of the community and play again. It's been really nice to be able to meet some of you in person when I could never do that a few years ago. I'm really thankful for all the help you guys have been giving me so I can improve and maybe win the baddie tournaments I'm going to in the next couple months (nah I'm winning, too confident to let anything else happen ;P). Even though I'm most likely not going to practice brawl after a couple months, I am for sure staying on SWF because I really like the community (read you guys and marth boards). If I win the tournament that I have been mostly practicing for, I know I might have to practice hard again to keep my title next year when I go. Stay awesome =D

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
QUOTE=L_Cancel;14887777]Oh, if there was a big smashfest in EL, is Muskegon interested?? >:l
Id love to but I'm really busy with work and school right now. If I had a date I could tell you for sure. Jawsome might be a more reliable ride seeing as he has significantly more free time than me and I'm sure he would be willing.

:phone:[/QUOTE]

Alrighttt, thanks Tom!

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
MI has such a low percentage of attractive bitties per capita that it would be anomalous for you to be somewhere else that DIDN'T have better ones.

this^

and thursday night smashfest in EL? I up for that lul

I also am up for games on tuesday and wednesday :L

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
MSU has an insanely high bittie per capita. Umich just blows

"Attractive bittie" is redundant. Gio would be disgusted.

rayquaza we will play this week. Also you should text me or call me when you want to play, i dont check my messages on here very much

What's The Point

Smash Master
MSU has an insanely high bittie per capita. Umich just blows

"Attractive bittie" is redundant. Gio would be disgusted.

rayquaza we will play this week. Also you should text me or call me when you want to play, i dont check my messages on here very much
God ****ing dammit I thought you were fZk.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
This is my haul form tonight and my lunch for tomorrow

9 lbs snapper, over 20 inches long.
tell your dad good job on catching that fish.

Maybe someday he will teach you how to hold a fishing rod </3

ill teach you someday bby dont worry. Bring that on the plane and we will eat it thursday

rsr2

Smash Lord
Yeah true.

But if Captain Rainbows and I came down to Ann Arbor/Detroit Area. Would we expect to see a smashfest? :D

JTsm

Smash Master
I know Youmacon Is two months away, but I do want to put it out there and discuss hotel stuffs.

I was planning on getting a room, but I don't to be alone :x I already got my pass!

Top Bottom