• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SoulPech

Smash Master
I dunno. I think it's entertaining he/she is **** talking in the OH thread. If it is someone's 2nd account, they must be super bored and we should feel bad for them.

If it is legit, then they don't know what they're getting into, lol

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
Why should I feel bad for someone who decides to assuage their boredom by talking **** to Ohio?

That's a good idea. Michigan should be following his example, imo.

o wait. We've been doing that. nvm.

:pimp::yeahboi::pimp::pimp: :denzel::yeahboi::denzel::denzel: :pimp::denzel::pimp:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
WTP and JTsm:

Can you guys help me transport people from AA to DTW after Big House 2? We have so few drivers in the AA area that it's gonna be really hard for me to guarantee so many OoR people a reliable ride to DTW after the tourney. You guys would only be making one trip to the airport, either on Sunday 10/7 or on Monday 10/8. And I guarantee you would be well-compensated for it.

Roller

Smash Legend
AA hasn't decided exactly what's happening yet. Considering I just woke up like 20 minutes ago, I'm gonna go ahead and guess that Lain is still sleeping.

I'm going to the gym in a bit, then have some other **** to do.

I doubt anything substantial will happen before evening. idk an exact time.

JTsm

Smash Master
Tonight was ridiculous.

Return of the 2-7am smashfests!!

Shoutouts to tech's long lost twin!
Ohhh so that's why lain called me last night.. Damn, I wish I was there. I was too busy sleepin'.

lain

Smash Master
ugh i'm dying right now. gawd. maybe let's play somewhere starting around 7-9pm?

shoutouts to tech's twin and his fabulous weed

lain

Smash Master
brian said he's down at like 8:30ish, let's shoot for around then?

dranks?

i love when i call gio, and exactly 1 minute later there is a post on smashboards.

What's The Point

Smash Master
What is everyone's school schedule? Gotta figure out what days are potential smash days. I'm always done by 3 and nothing on Friday so I'm good for any day.

Also, to people who use the game room for non smash games, let me know if something is happening around 3. I still have never played Settlers and the like.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
My goal is to teach Kevin how to play Settlers by the end of this semester. Though I'd hate to play against him, he'd troll me for the entire game.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I want to clarify that I'm up for game rpom games everyday at 3, noy just today.

What AA people want to go to the tourney this weekend? I'm pretty sure we need two cars but I've been ignoring that so I don't have to drive.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
next wednesday people in aa should play smash. I have to pick up fzk from the airport at 11pm so those who are men should have an AM smashfest that we will attend

Roller

Smash Legend
Kevin: you, me, Zinoto, Lain, & JTsm are all confirmed from AA.

Gio may be interested in going as well, not sure. Leaf might be down, I know Ori said he would be willing to come down to AA if he could get a ride, and idk about Tutu.

JTsm

Smash Master
SF this weekend? I'll be down. Tutu probably won't come unless it starts at 1.

:phone:

Top Bottom