• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I should probably warn the RAGE drivers that I'm likely a last-minute decision. Like, an 11pm-the-night-before thing. Still gotta see when my different groups are going to see Batman.

fZk

Smash Lord
Is there going to be a pre-Rae smashfest next week? AA should consider coming back to EL like they did last time. I want to get my Wii back from JTSM.

JTsm

Smash Master
Loving my carpool xD it'll be fun.

Yeah I really need to give your wii back, Juan. I prefer the SF on a friday just cause of work related stuff.

:phone:

What's The Point

Smash Master
If Juggleguy decides not to go then we'll just move Thugz or Ally into JTSM's car. Cause otherwise JTSM would only have 3 people since Hot Arms is obviously not going. It's annoying that he's still pretending like he'll go so we have to plan around that.

JTsm

Smash Master
The massive amounts of :088: from this state alone is staggering.

@Rage and others.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So I have the place to myself again from Tuesday to Sunday.

Pre RAGE Techfest anyone?

EDIT: So I received a check in the mail today from a family member...for $5,000.

I'm getting a car!

ZTD | TECHnology

Lmao all the previous responses were justified.

I already have an emergency fund btw. :)

And....lmao at Clowsui.

My Pre rage SF will be Friday btw.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I would only go to your place on Thursday.

On Friday night I plan to try and gather as many AA people as possible into my house. Mostly so there is less driving around and picking up people in the morning. Your house would probably be filled with Ksev and BS and Kee and all the other people going in those two cars anyway.

ZTD | TECHnology

Fair enough.

And Chi I really appreciate your concern. I'm not investing all of it in one place though. Its awesome to know I got people who care though.

WTP I have to ask for work off for rage. I'll probably get it off because I'm already working 4 days this week but I'll keep you posted. I'm also working nights again. 6-9:30/10ish depending on the level of busy.

The MN tourny was really fun. Didn't do very well though. MN is the most underrated state tho.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Listing all the people who said they plan to go and what car they are in

JTSM
Tutu
Zinoto
Hot Arms
Juggleguy

WTP
Lain
Gio
Ally