• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Yeah... but... at an OoS tournament?

EDIT: Ah, now I understand why SFs are commonly held at night. Thanks for the info.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL I taught him so much **** and we haven't even touched the surface.

The Macomb kids are growing very quickly thanks to their dedication and a little bit of my guidance. Their drive is unreal. It's really refreshing to see...its kind of rubbing off on me. I'm very eager to see what happens in the next few months. Particularly Season 7. I have high hopes for these guys and I'm working very hard to keep them focused, motivated and looking sexy. ;)

Next on the agenda is West MI when I visit them in a few weeks. Oh.....its gonna be a ****ing party!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Wait... Tech's carpool has 4 people? Just pick me up if thats the case and fill someone else with WTP.

Unless that list didn't include someone in that carpool...

I'm just confused with Tech's chase carpool.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Tech's carpool is 4 by choice. I don't remember exactly, but I believe it's Kee's car and there was some implication that it was really small or that 5 people would be a terrible fit. Also it's his first OoS drive on top of whatever issue there was with taking 5 people.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Is this a separate minivan from Ksev's, meaning 3 new seats? Cause I totally want in on that. **** the people I'd drive. JTSM probably has 2 open seats anyway.

ZTD | TECHnology

I don't think its a separate minivan. Although I'm gonna find out total details this week on the other car. I'll keep you guys posted on what's going down.

WOWWWWWW at Tutu in a tutu.

ZTD | TECHnology

I have spent most of the night at the bar and picked up this "straight" boy.

I then napped for 2 hours. I only woke up because my friend called me at 4:30 in the morning.

I have a paper due later today and have to be at work in a few hours. I'm not sober at all.

Gentlemen:

I learned how to college.

:yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

Awwwww yeah.

All done. 6 pages. Full works cited.

I'm going to die after work today. One hour of sleep...lmao. Looks like its gonna be another Red Bull Monday.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I don't know how you could be happy with yourself if you had just spent thousands on going to college, only to end up partying, not doing homework, not learning anything, and not advancing at all in life.

Top Bottom