• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yes. There's a chance I may bump it to 8 but that's the latest it will start. I'll confirm the time tomorrow afternoon before I go to class.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I would bus from Detroit to AA. but maybe on the way back there's some way to fit me in it? I don't know, I just rather get back home on the same night >.> I'll even let you all step on me if I gotta take the car's floor on the way back or something. Be creative! Besides we'd drop tech and SK at some point, so the trip isn't that long, I'd def do the trunk if you guys drive carefully o.O I've done 2 hours in a trunk before, had a DS and that's it, I survived and it was comfortable, even better than sitting in a car

We'll figure out when it comes closer (next week)

ZTD | TECHnology

lol this man is ready to get to RAGE any way he can.

I have no issue with you coming over Friday and spending the night if it comes down to it though.

What's The Point

Smash Master
It's more that he wants to get home after RAGE. However if SK wants to sleep before driving back then Ally is ****ed.

Also I'm really glad I ****ied out of buying an arcade stick. I just learned I won one from a stream raffle I entered.

AllyKnight

lol this man is ready to get to RAGE any way he can.

I have no issue with you coming over Friday and spending the night if it comes down to it though.
Yeah let me know if he's okay with my backup plan, I'd take that 3 hours ;)

It's more that he wants to get home after RAGE. However if SK wants to sleep before driving back then Ally is ****ed.

Also I'm really glad I ****ied out of buying an arcade stick. I just learned I won one from a stream raffle I entered.
it's more about the way back yes, but I could take it on the way there too, still easier + one of MI gets to go in the other carpool.

Let me know Tech if the driver could fit me somehow, chances are we'd be okay... as long as we got a good driver. No one will check the trunk lol

Also good stuff winning a stick ;) pics man!

ZTD | TECHnology

The problem is that no one from our car is going to relocate in another car. 3 of them the people in our car are all good friends. And then SK and I are both excited to be riding with them because they're newer players and we've both been working with them to improve as players. They look up to us :bee: And I do not feel like having to take the train home from Ann Ann Arbor after going to Ohio.

I mean, you would probably be better off getting in JTsm's car because the odds of the driver agreeing to put you in the trunk is really slim to be honest. I was kidding originally when I said fit in the trunk. I should have known you would actually do it if it came down to it lol.

I mean if you needed to bus or train over to Ann Arbor from my place, I don't see that being an issue. Although I think it would be better if you went with JTsm. I highly doubt that SK is going to want to drive you into Detroit to get to the bus before he has to drive 4 hours back home from Alpena. And I will not ask the driver to do it since he's already driving to RAGE.

ZTD | TECHnology

Yoooooo Ally wanted to go to RAGE long before some of the people in the other carpool wanted to.

Oh and Gio also.

I don't see how HarmS and Lain got priority over them. No offense to either person, I'm just going based on who asked first. Besides both Gio and Ally and reliable carpoolers anyway.

This second carpool just magically surfaced out of nowhere while SK and I were texting about RAGE and we can't really do anything about space in our car since its already full. The issues are coming from the other carpool and have nothing to do with us lol. Ally should have already been in JTsm's car anyway.

In the event that we get a spot open in our car (if Monkey drops out randomly because SK and I are definitely going), then I'll let you guys know.

What's The Point

Smash Master
The one car to RAGE was Gifts, Tech, me, Zinoto, Ally. Gifts dropped but JTSM decided to go that very instant so the car was just switched from Gifts to JTSM. Tech got a new car that is already full. Ally wants to get home on Saturday night and SK does pass Flint so he's throwing out silly ideas to get with SK but we all know that it's not going to happen.

Before any of this Juggleguy was always considering to go. He decided recently that he'd fill a seat in an AA car but is fine with not going. Gio apparently wanted to go but frankly at this point I assume Gio never wants to do smash stuff and he just might rarely show up at an AA thing. Recently, Hot Arms and Lain claim to want to go.

I could drive but I do not consider Hot Arms and Lain to be actual people to drive. Their chances of not going are far to high. That coupled with leaving the morning of means that a car would suddenly lose two passengers. If I drove I'm not going to plan to take either of them and I'd feel bad taking the reliable people from JTSM's car and leaving him with uncertainty.

JTsm

Smash Master
Mmm if Marco wants to drive next weekend, then everybody would go :3

(I think)

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Well i actually wanna go this time. Im commuting next school year so i don't have to be frugal with my money and save it for rent stuff. And its only one day which is the max i can take for smash events

:phone:

AllyKnight

Wow that stick is expensive (sucks its SF X T) :p

SK would BE able to drive be back from Detroit to flint since Alpena would be on our way + carpool with like me and him only. But ummm I'm sure we can find something if not I'll just bus to AA.

Assuming Marco goes

Marco
Gio
Me
Jstm
WTP
Zinoto
Lain
Hotarms
Juggleguy
Loe1

I dont know if I'm missing other players but that's alot of people trying to go.

idk anymore I'ma go sleep I'm just saying **** at this point

ZTD | TECHnology

So there is a Smashfest at my place in Ferndale starting at 7 pm tonight for those who don't know. Its gonna end around 12-1. I have a test to study for, so I'm not having people here all night.

Bring setups. We are going to need them since we are expecting about 12 or more people tonight.

No minors. Drinking and smoking is OK. No one drives drunk from my house. I WILL make you crash here. I don't want people hanging outside. I don't want the same issue we had a few years ago when my neighbors got super pissed off because everyone was hanging out in the driveway and being loud. Stay inside. I don't feel like having to beat my roommate's *** again because he turns into a PMSing woman.

Anyway if you need my address text me. Everyone in MI Brawl either has my number anyway or knows someone who does. Half of you know where I live anyway.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
At least Marco isn't trolling about going this time :denzel:

If Sean brings his wii, i can bring 2 tvs and a wii

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master
You always got to make sure for TC's SF's. They could be deadly.

:denzel:

I guess I'm bringing Zinoto and Tutu. I don't know who else wants to go.

Top Bottom