• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

JTsm

Smash Master
Ok.

Tuesday - Tech @ 8pm.
Thursday - AA @ 7pm.
Friday - Ori @ 6:30 - 7pm.

Weeehyuuuu~

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'll be there on Thursday.

BTW, game room is only open until 7pm throughout the summer, so it's pretty much no longer a feasible Smashfest option.

JTsm

Smash Master
I'll most likely go tonight. Needs as much Snack practice as possible :denzel:

Juggleguy: :(

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Wait Bowyer is coming over? Haven't seen that kid in ages lol.

Also who is trying to come over tonight? I need enough interest or I'm gonna have to cancel ( I could do tomorrow instead)

Lemme know by 7.

Roller

Smash Legend
Who will be driving to Lux's KS regional in the fall? I've seen a lot of MI interest and I'm 100% sure we could fill at least one van sized car.

I'd like to be the first to call dibs.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Who will be driving to Lux's KS regional in the fall? I've seen a lot of MI interest and I'm 100% sure we could fill at least one van sized car.

I'd like to be the first to call dibs.
I'm hella interested but suitably unsure that I'll have the funds. I'd sure love to go to a OoS tournament, though.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Derek, I don't think any of the drivers here want to travel out tonight anyway, so you're not really losing anyone.

Masonfest is on for 7pm... Juggleguy, Moose, and ThuGz confirmed so far

Top Bottom