• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Cuz I ain't gettin *** ***** in prison.
It aint **** if you spread those butt cheeks and provide the flesh lube.

It only hurts for the first 10 minutes.
I figured yall were used to it by now.

Well...

You are what you eat.

:denzel:
This is why I think I'm a cat.

Btw someone should make :420: a damn pot leaf already before PKMN takes it over
DRDN for hanging out with Rob when he visits. :420:

Edit-Oh, and LOL @ the URC being destroyed. Maybe someone read my post :!!!!!!!:

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
YYYYOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOooooOOooooooooOOOOoo

Tonights Sf was fun

Zyth at ps4 or DW 2 we will have to $10~$20 MM doc vs roy can't leave it at 1-1

Ps after talking to kevin and roller DRDN's World might have 2 more stages :ps2: and :smashville:

Answer these questions:

Should the person with the better port be handicapped(by not picking which stage of a 3 stage list is stuck for the first game)giving you option of stage strike or port position first

Should the loser of game 1 only get to choose between a neutral stage or a stage that's good for his opponent who won game 1

clowsui

Smash Legend
Sucks for sneakytako, LOL
Yeah really I feel kinda bad :I

But its not like TOs can't ban him lol.

:phone:
to clarify he doesn't wanna go to MK ban events that have brinstar/cruise/delfino on. he thinks delfino is super lame for MK and thinks that if m2k had beat brood @ apex2010 on delfino we would've all cried out for MK to be banned ha

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Who wants to plan a massive hitting of the bars for the IU/Michigan State bball game whenever that happens? =D

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
Dear Ori Bro,
rob might not be able to come to a lot of these BAMFs coming up so id be up for TOing for melee and stuff if u need it. I mean as far as i know these are the only possible melee tourneys coming up..

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Dear Ori Bro,
rob might not be able to come to a lot of these BAMFs coming up so id be up for TOing for melee and stuff if u need it. I mean as far as i know these are the only possible melee tourneys coming up..
Thanks for the heads up. I'd love for you to assist Travis this summer.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I think apasher could be a good TO sometime in the future. He's shown that he's proactive in trying to find a venue and trying to organize a small community in Southfield. Just work on those yelling skills Aaron... command your tourney crowd!

Kzhu and Zinoto can be good TOs in the future too. There are so many resources here at UM, it's hard to fail.

JTsm

Smash Master
Yeah I have to practice my voice since I suck at being LOUD in general... rofl.

10char

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I will be hosting a third installment of the classic Smashfest + Poker Night combo at my house sometime in the next few weeks. Who's in?

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Depends on either the capture card, or the software/settings you use. The computer's specs only affect the performance of your capture card.

:phone:

Top Bottom