• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
I used them both so they may reinforce each other, and clearly not just poor wording. And 1:23 AM does not count as the day it actually is when you are planning for that day. It is not actually "today" until you go to sleep or after 4:30 AM.

JTsm

Smash Master
Yo I'm being housed by the big man himself on Friday night just so it's easier for me to drive on Sat. I don't know if Kenny still wants to go or not, but I am picking up Ori as far as I know.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So Smashfest details:

Starting at 8pm.

Text me for my address if you need it.

No minors.

Bring setups.

No one drinks and drives from my place.

Its come to my attention that Hot Arms's grime levels are so high that hes begunning to infect the younger generation of our community.
Yesterday i was playimg smash with pzo and Mr. C, And they both just went into my food supply without asking and mercilessly raided it, and when i brought it up they honestly didnt believe they had done anything wrong. The Hot Arms grime virus must be stopped before it further ruins more young smashers un grimyness. As such I propose that as the first step of the Hot Arms sunshine act MI smash should show up in full force to AADL tournaments to conduct damage control and prevent the grimemaster from reaping any grimy profits. Project sunshine would be a joint effort between A2 Brawl and Melee, and we would likely all need practice sessions in MKW, however if we band together we can stop the Hot Arms Menace.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Its come to my attention that Hot Arms's grime levels are so high that hes begunning to infect the younger generation of our community.
Yesterday i was playimg smash with pzo and Mr. C, And they both just went into my food supply without asking and mercilessly raided it, and when i brought it up they honestly didnt believe they had done anything wrong. The Hot Arms grime virus must be stopped before it further ruins more young smashers un grimyness. As such I propose that as the first step of the Hot Arms sunshine act MI smash should show up in full force to AADL tournaments to conduct damage control and prevent the grimemaster from reaping any grimy profits. Project sunshine would be a joint effort between A2 Brawl and Melee, and we would likely all need practice sessions in MKW, however if we band together we can stop the Hot Arms Menace.
I approve of this joint effort.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
The Grime PR panelists shall be hearing of this...

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So you guys are gonna find out anyway but:

The Senate is disbanding the URC.

I'M ****ING FREEEE!

Im sad to see it go but....a huge burden is off my shoulders.

Top Bottom