• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Looks like the sky is clearing up... Smashfest still on for 7:30pm everyone.

ThuGz and I will be driving down to Central at 7:15pm, anyone else from North want a ride?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
We're playing at Mason, so bring whatever you want, but it'll be all you if those damn cops show up like they do sometimes.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So... First thing in the morning...I wake up and get in a fight with the roommate. Starts off as an argument...turns physical. He hits me in the face...I manage to stop myself from striking back until he does it again. I go wild.

Im 6'4" 175 and have no scratches or marks.
He's 6'2" 210 and has bruises all over his body and a busted lip.

Yep I won. But I have to find a new place though. Phoenix Saga 3 will be fine. Not sure if I'll be hosting anything soon though. **** has gotten too crazy here. Wish me Luck.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You have no idea about my past before Smash. Think of me as Ginji from the Get Backers.

And I tried to just choke him but he overpowered me so I had to box him. It was fun.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So... First thing in the morning...I wake up and get in a fight with the roommate. Starts off as an argument...turns physical. He hits me in the face...I manage to stop myself from striking back until he does it again. I go wild.

Im 6'4" 175 and have no scratches or marks.
He's 6'2" 210 and has bruises all over his body and a busted lip.

Yep I won. But I have to find a new place though. Phoenix Saga 3 will be fine. Not sure if I'll be hosting anything soon though. **** has gotten too crazy here. Wish me Luck.
Holy **** that crazy, but congrats on the win?

I guess Ham and I need to kick our planning of summer events into high gear if we need to start making up for stuff.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ayo Michigan, I just got a new phone (same number) if you could all text me with your name/tag that would be fantastic <3

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Go Bobcats, MI basketball is free.

Happy Birthday, Apasher. Good thing you waited and can say everything you did was in self-defense, Tech.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Is anyone east of Plymouth going to PS3 and not taking many people in their car? I'm considering trying to house the OoS people for PS3 so they won't have to all sleep on Roller's floor, or worse house with Hot Arms, but transportation is an issue. There's to many for me to drive. I asked Rob if he'd drive people to AA but then I'd need people to drive them back to AA.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
WTP do you plan on doing a smash/crashfest again? Because Super's car, Xatic's car, and the Orimobile of me, wuvs, and marco (maybe ham) wanna get good practice in.

Also, I'm at my max for housing. I have Xatic's car of 5 and Super's car of 3-6. I don't have any more room lol.

Roller

Smash Legend
Is it just meek and sauc3 for Canada as of now? If so, I suppose I could fit one more. aka MJG or Kain I guess. My room has been cleaned up, so 3 people sleeping length wise on the floor should work out fine. That would just leave one more that I know of in need of housing. aka MJG or Kain, whichever I don't house.

Worst case scenario, I could fit Canada, MJG, & Kain. It would just be cramped.

And I think just having the fest in AA might be best this time. People are coming quite a while just to get to AA. To have them get here, then leave for Plymouth, then come back to AA... when Me+Canada+MJG+Kain+the rest of AA would be good enough practice for the OoS people the night before anyway.. Doesn't make much sense. If we need more than 2 setups we can just go across the street from my place to Mason Hall to play.

I think that is the best way to go. The rest of MI can meet at Ori's or whoever's and still have a big fest as well.

Roller

Smash Legend
So long as I'm at a smashfest, doesn't matter much to me.I just don't think you'll be able to find people to drive everyone. The logistics of arranging that makes the situation more messy than it has to be.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
ill house people if they can't fit anywhere else. I thought it was set that im suppose to house mjg but Thugz keeps saying he's texted him and that he's the one housing mjg so *shrug*

Ill only be able to house for one night though

:phone:

Top Bottom