• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's Mikey's birthday?

Maybe we should give him the gift of not being able to controller john halfway through his matches.
You sure do know just the right things to say during someone's special day. I'll remember this.

Roller

Smash Legend
It's pretty easy to make them if you're having trouble finding them..

But they do exist. Have you checked the BRSTM hub/BRSTM request threads? Run a search on each thread for "Dissidia" and "Donkey Kong."

If they're there. They'll pop up.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
That was indeed one of the biggest locals I have ever attended. I miss the days when we could routinely bring in 53 Brawl entrants, 34 Melee entrants, 23 Brawl teams, and 14 Melee teams all at once. HOW DID YOU DO IT, ORI

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
That was indeed one of the biggest locals I have ever attended. I miss the days when we could routinely bring in 53 Brawl entrants, 34 Melee entrants, 23 Brawl teams, and 14 Melee teams all at once. HOW DID YOU DO IT, ORI
IDK, I need to get that again.

And I agree HArmS. I miss the old days.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Is it possible for a mod/admin to lock the WBST3 thread, or threads in the regional forums can't be locked?

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
We were allowed to stay at the venue till midnight because we asked for an 1.5 hour extension. We still had Grand Finals left and my friend's car had a outlet. So Lain and Judge played in the parking lot,
it was so ****ing hood lol
. We still had 20+ people who wanted to watch Grand Finals and I wasn't going to fit them in my basement haha. Yup its going to be a tourney people who were there will never forget.

Top Bottom