• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Lions won 48-3 I seriously began to feel sorry for the Chiefs XD welp Lions are 2-0 now I hope they keep it up because they are starting to become watchable again.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
chiefs are free, they got destroyed last week as well

celebrating this win is like celebrating a win against oro?! :yeahboi:
lol as true as this is, look at the lion's past few seasons and tell me that getting big wins like today's aren't exciting lol.

Last season was full of heart break losses that cost us some good wins, so naturally any win were you completely destroy your opponent is quite nice.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I have a plan for the next tourney that will solve every time-related issue imaginable.

Brian and Kevin, please let me know your availability on 10/8.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Currently running a free dubz tourney seems kinda fun maybe I want to know what everyone thinks about running a ****ed up tornament where we party first tourney in the middle then continue parting at the end? Thats kinda what this Melee Dubz tourney is right now :)

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Both of my teams are 1-1.

Niners blew it against Dallas and Cleveland more or less put Indy away the same way they should have in the first part of the game.

lions are winning the superbowl 16-0

right now they have the most total points scored in the NFL lmao

edit: except the bills ugh booo

but they have the most net points!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm innocent.

Also I'm on that Hyperbolic Time Chamber status this week. So stoked for this tournament!

I promise to not get ***** on livestream.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Tutu I would opt for WTP's car. We decided to give you + Ann Arbor to him for his convenience.Plus DRDN isn't getting a ride unless its with us. (which he does) :awesome:

:phone:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Yeah honestly I would like to avoid aa if possible.

My car is looking more like

me, tech, sk, mikey, drdn

What's The Point

Smash Master
I think the best option is for Gifts to get the 7 seater car he told me about and we'll stuff Tutu somewhere. Since I'm pretty sure my car consist only of myself and Tutu.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Warlock Don doesn't exist.

PS: Ori would a Wells Fargo happen to be on the way to SiiS at any point? I need to deposit a check from Nebraska I got like a month ago but i don't think A2 has any WF's, and I need dat munny.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I think the best option is for Gifts to get the 7 seater car he told me about and we'll stuff Tutu somewhere. Since I'm pretty sure my car consist only of myself and Tutu.
I talked to my mom about it today and she wasn't so thrilled about me trying to steal her car for the weekend. I'll see though and let you guys know no later than Wednesday night.

Talk to Gio, I heard he wanted to go. Lain is still iffy though from what I heard.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yeah, but MvC3's awfully hard to defend as a good game when you summarize how high level play works.

THuGz

Smash Lord
^ Truth. MvC3 could be replaced with a single player game in which you see how much damage you can do without dropping your combo. Several times against 3 punching bags.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Any thoughts or criticisms on this kind of dual tourney schedule?

12pm
Melee Singles
5pm Melee Doubles, Brawl Doubles
7pm Brawl Singles

8 setups of Melee from 12-5pm, 4 setups of each game from 5-7pm, 8 setups of Brawl from 7-11pm. Using only one room at Mason.

I recently realized how inefficient our past dual tourney schedules have been. Doubles always gets a much lower turnout than singles, so why should we start with the weak event only to then overload everyone with both singles events at roughly the same time? This new schedule allows people to commit only half a day to the tourney if they're only entering one game.

Alternatively, we could just cut doubles altogether and run a singles-only event. More chill, less of a time commitment, no worries on time constraints.

Top Bottom