• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
Yo Travis, I'll actually be up in EL for a little bit tonight. Let me know if you want to play sometime before 6 (call or text). Also from what I remember it's free parking up in Chandler's Crossing, isn't it?

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm confident enough in going to SiiS to make plans. I know Roller and Thugz are in Ori's car. Tech, Mikey, and DRDN are in Gift's car. Lain is wild card. Anyone left for me to drive?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright I'm heading to Mason soon to set up the venue. Smashfest will begin at 9pm, both games.

I can bring one Cube+Melee, can anyone else bring another?

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I'm confident enough in going to SiiS to make plans. I know Roller and Thugz are in Ori's car. Tech, Mikey, and DRDN are in Gift's car. Lain is wild card. Anyone left for me to drive?
This is seriously the best news I've heard all week

Since I can't get ahold of the metro melee community I guess this sundays switching to brawl. I want as many of you guys to come and help the new people get better.

I was thinking of having a free tourney ($20 prize) but I'm not sure if I want it to be singles or dubs where I make the teams even in exp.

Tell me what you guys think and who's coming. I still could use setups I'm thinking 4 total this time I have 2 tvs and 1 wii needing the rest

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
yo goddy you hit up pinball petes? text me next time youre there ill meet you up

sorry jungle i went home :/

me and jon play everyday so whenever next week is cool with me. Richard/any melee players east lansing players same applies to you. After this weekend we will have 3 setups at our apartment at all times so ****.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Ori told me he lived in Canton which is like 20-25 minutes away to I texted him and he said he actually lives on Ford Rd and Telegraph which is like 5 minutes from my house.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I thought the Pinball Pete's 3S machine sucked for the 2P side, or something.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Yo that tourney was ****. I had so much fun actually winning a bracket match and doing really well in pools. :) Makes me want to play more/get better.

Top Bottom