• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Yeah gifts said he could give me a ride.

And I'm coming for my hit lists $ :) oh and gios too since he didn't make the cut :012:

Is there a way to turn off the phone icon its dumb looking and and don't feel like editing every post?

And ill get over being sad when I get home :420:

I think we should have an icon for that :)

Roller

Smash Legend
HotArms will be PR'd next season if there are enough AA tourneys. It's happening.

Also. My :metaknight: is coming along. Beat thugz in dittos 3 times in a row the other night. Now to move on to the good :metaknight:s. :yeahboi:

And Super, come to a tourney! It's been almost a year since you've played with East MI.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
@Carroll: Girrrrllllll. You'll never Brawl in this state again!

ALSO...we took into consideration the possibility of Will having to bend over for the Sandwich Gods. lol we'll see how this plays out. But the other 4 spots car spots are confirmed. Also not sure what the hell is going on with the trunk situation. Did Kevin confirm he was driving yet?

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
idk whether or not he will now. Since me, ori, and thugz have a separate ride (with no extra room) he would have nobody to split gas with. Save for DRDN, but I'm pretty sure DRDN will wind up fitting into your car anyway.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm johning out of HomemadeRage and Get Schooled 3. Homework and work johns. Can't screw up this year, but this is probably going to be my busiest week of the year.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
ill be at gameroom till 5, then i gotta do something 5-whenever, then roller you should go to dinner with me and thugz whenever that whenever is

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
And Super, come to a tourney! It's been almost a year since you've played with East MI.
I last played some of East MI in February... So a little over half a year. But yeah, I should get to a tournament sometime, still need to get my hands on a job and juggle college right now. I'll be around the area for Youmacon, though, so hopefully I'll see some of you guys there.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I last played some of East MI in February... So a little over half a year. But yeah, I should get to a tournament sometime, still need to get my hands on a job and juggle college right now. I'll be around the area for Youmacon, though, so hopefully I'll see some of you guys there.
I'm almost positive I'm going to Youmacon. I'd be going for Bronys, SMYNjas, and the Con.

What's The Point

Smash Master
AA people, mostly Gio and Roller, have to take me out to an AA party sometime.

Also, I'm probably going to SiiS. I'm still currently a bum and I doubt something job related will come up for next weekend.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Any smash before Saturday? If not, people can come to Plymouth on Friday. And by people I mean Gifts and who ever he drives, then I'd have to go get AA people.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Yeah we should smash. We wouldnt be there till like 10 since Tech gets out of work at 9.30. Since I'm lazy and don't feel like driving back if we smash can you house us kevin?

Mikey would be with us also.

edit: o and drdn also

Top Bottom