• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
AA people, who would actually go to EL tonight? Assume you'd have to sleep there and get back to AA at 1 PM.

In case I get bored and if enough people want to go.

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest at Marco and I's apartment tonight, everyone from AA should come. Juan and Kevin will be going as long as we get AA people to come!!!! So who wants to play?

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
i beleive tutu is in the same boat. Kevin ill supply you with coffee so its not an issue ^.^

Me and jon have stuff to do around then probably anyways so im not sure if anyone could really stay till 1...

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
k so hotel situation...

in Springdale you have to be 21 with a drivers licensed to get a hotel room.
Over in Sharonville you have to be 18 w/ drivers licends but they are absolutely boning you on prices.
So the other alternative. Is a la quinta 15 mins from the venue, we'd get the room Ori's parents had with tons of space for only 80$ a night. I just called them and you only have to be 18 so yeah, I haven't made reservations yet but I will soon. Is everyone okay with that who is going/will possibly go?

What's The Point

Smash Master
I said get back to AA at 1, meaning we'd leave EL earlier.

But regardless getting back at 10:30 means leaving at like 9, and I don't want to get 5 hours of sleep and have to drive, or drive back at 3 before sleeping.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hey if i did a sf friday who would be interested? Rizzy k wants to play offline and I'd be down to host if people wanted it it will be another night of good practice for everyone going to GS3

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
k so hotel situation...

in Springdale you have to be 21 with a drivers licensed to get a hotel room.
Over in Sharonville you have to be 18 w/ drivers licends but they are absolutely boning you on prices.
So the other alternative. Is a la quinta 15 mins from the venue, we'd get the room Ori's parents had with tons of space for only 80$ a night. I just called them and you only have to be 18 so yeah, I haven't made reservations yet but I will soon. Is everyone okay with that who is going/will possibly go?
Get a fake ID.

:yeahboi:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ori does that mean you guys have another car?
Gifts ill order the room once I'm sure I'm going and whichever one everyones staying at (in the SiiS OP) so we can party with everyone and no driving

:phone:
Kinda... I'm basically pulling a Ludington. I'm going down with family and picking up THuGz and Roller in AA. Sadly, that is all I have room for :urg: I wish I could get you DRDN but sadly there isn't room :'(

Top Bottom