• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
MM in wow is fun :)
BTW nar is a black man that will own you guys with CF lol even though he doesnt play aynmore
and i mean he really dont play. at least i KINDA keep up with ****, he really dont play i mean his gamecube has so much dust on it im afraid to touch it

and thats post 555 life *****es

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
sheepyman said:
LOL ROFL. What an ***. He should be begging to lick Dope's balls for turning down a MM after saying that Dope sucked. IS HE AN ***? DOES HE NOT KNOW WHO DOPE IS HE MUST NOT KNOW WHO DOPE IS HE'S THE...DO...PER....whatever...you see where this is going. Nikola is an ***. He requires an anal "tough love" session with me. Brooms are CONFIRMED to be involved.

Hey, is there anyone not from AA but that lives in SE MI? Basically, closer than Midland?
Hey, can you get your nose any further up his ***? Or can you already pick his nose with your toungue? **** son!

Da Boogy Man

Uncle Meat said:
1048 life, *****es.
Are you proud of this? 5 months = >1,000 posts. That's almost 7 posts A DAY. I had my "Dobe" account since before then, and would just be getting up to 100 posts recently. WTF!!! Both of ya'll, wholly shiitznit. Ya'll be wacked up on some shiit. Jeezers.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Da Boogy Man said:
Hey, can you get your nose any further up his ***? Or can you already pick his nose with your toungue? **** son!
Well. I can almost get to his balls when he's on his back. Anyways, it wasn't meant to be sucking up to Dope like a little *****. It was meant to be hating Nikola. 'Cause he's an *******. He needs to die. A horrible, painful, death of pain and horror.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Da Boogy Man said:
Are you proud of this? 5 months = >1,000 posts. That's almost 7 posts A DAY. I had my "Dobe" account since before then, and would just be getting up to 100 posts recently. WTF!!! Both of ya'll, wholly shiitznit. Ya'll be wacked up on some shiit. Jeezers.
I realize that.

I'm pretty much pointing it out. Don't think I'm like 'OMG POST COUNT MATTERS'!

Da Boogy Man

sheepyman said:
Well. I can almost get to his balls when he's on his back. Anyways, it wasn't meant to be sucking up to Dope like a little *****. It was meant to be hating Nikola. 'Cause he's an *******. He needs to die. A horrible, painful, death of pain and horror.
Ha Ha, that makes me happy! lol. I would never have thought of you saying something like that! lol. =). Good comeback though!

RapE

Smash Ace
Dope (hopefully)
Drape
Acro
Shibby
Game
AS$
Mikey
Thats all from mich wait there is montross and lipton but there going seprate.

AS Money

Smash Lord
well looks like 2 cars are needed shibby will drive since his is most economical and i guess i can cuz of the biggness of my van i will clean it a little so it isn't such a mess but i will need gas money of course we will need to figure out whos going with who and such too bad dope is in jail cuz we have no idea when and where he wants to be picked up unless lipton and montross can take care of him

RapE

Smash Ace
Acro got the go on his moms Jeep so we were gonna take that and grab people like vidjo and other people of the sorts.

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
UGGH i H8 research papers...tis keepin me away from teh smash >< stupid english class.. Mikey im personally rooting for you and Dope(if he goes, which i hope) cuz you guys are cool! NoJ, do u play now or do u just come to post.

D

Deleted member

The problem with Dope is that he wouldn't be able to leave until 12:01am Saturday morning (as in 11:59pm Fri ---> 12:01am Sat) because of his drug test business. I definitely don't want to pick him up and leave then cause I'm planning on leaving Friday afternoon.

Yea it's just Lipton and I going from SE Michigan. I haven't really asked jv lately but I wouldn't quite count him out yet.

****, are you guys picking vidjo up?

Joel, do you want to/can you come to cok? We'd leave Friday afternoon and be back Sunday night.

AS Money

Smash Lord
<Sheepyman> I can't be anally ***** if I want it.
<Sheepyman> ****ing sweet.
<Sheepyman> Gay smash sex.

yes actual quotes from the hub

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Way to misspell my name, ***. Anyways, do you midlandeers have any MMs with any pros set up? I bet you do. In fact, I know you do you dirty *****. In addition to that, I believe that Mikey lives like a half hour away from us, which means we might have to play sometime.

Da Boogy Man

Hey AA. We can get the Crew battle set up now. How about two weekends after Cok? That is the best time for midland, we already discussed it. Now we need you to say yes and we will be on our way biitches! That is April 8th for anybody who is to fuuking ******** to figure it out... *coughunclecough*

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL @ "coughunclecough" anyways, that should work out fine for us. I'll discuss it with the other crewmembers, but yeah, that should do great. FANTASTIC, as a matter of fact.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I wouldn't mind play you and the others, sheepy. Anyhow, Midland people! What day are we leaving? I'd like to go Friday if it's possible so I'm not just diving right into the tournament, ya know?

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Da Boogy Man said:
Hey AA. We can get the Crew battle set up now. How about two weekends after Cok? That is the best time for midland, we already discussed it. Now we need you to say yes and we will be on our way biitches! That is April 8th for anybody who is to fuuking ******** to figure it out... *coughunclecough*
What the **** is a al dez numbas n letahz n **** dog!11?

i r no a ver gud mingamez but i stuil; a reel pro.

Da Boogy Man

Uncle Meat said:
What the **** is a al dez numbas n letahz n **** dog!11?

i r no a ver gud mingamez but i stuil; a reel pro.
Ha Ha, shiit son. I like you, you can take joke/insult without getting pissed like the rest of the hotheaded fuuk heads on here. lol. So now that it is set up, where is my next question! AA? Cuz you all are too young to drive here, right?

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Yeah... we're little kids... Probably in Piratey's house, because he's got a ****ing sweet basement. It's like lipton's but with carpet and somewhat less beer and cigs.

Acro

Smash Ace
lol sounds good guys.. cant wait to show off all my skills... i actually won one against da boogy man last night so im pretty confident!

Da Boogy Man

Acro said:
lol sounds good guys.. cant wait to show off all my skills... i actually won one against da boogy man last night so im pretty confident!
Actually, if you count that one where i SDed like 3 times, then you one two! lol. Your good, you just need to learn the techniqal shiit.

RapE

Smash Ace
HAHAHAHAH......ok ok so this is how it goes boogy=best in nation or universe in smash and non of us can beat him its bull**** alot of bull****.

AS Money

Smash Lord
GOOD NEWS i only work til 8 on friday so we can leave any time after that i think i will be in the party picking up Dope so the other one can leave earlyer if they want cuz i think dope is wanting to be picked up around midnight though i dont know where he will be at i wish he wasnt in jail so we couyld talk to him about it

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Eight in the morning or eight in the afternoon? Either way, the person coming to get me would have to wait until around 1:30, 2:00, because I don't think they'd want to listen to me complain about being hungry. Thus, I'm going to try and eat after my English class, which ends at around 1:00.

This just soldified how much I hate English.

Da Boogy Man

**** said:
HAHAHAHAH......ok ok so this is how it goes boogy=best in nation or universe in smash and non of us can beat him its bull**** alot of bull****.
Dude, you know it. :) Can't touch this, de de da duh, du duh, de duh, can't touch this. *sings and dances*

ZELDA ALL THE WAY BIOTCHES!!!!

Acro

Smash Ace
lol i believe we may have issues with that AS cause my car will already be full. If we could somehow get more seats in your van we could take that but my moms jeep will only comfortably hold 5 and we already have five.

AS Money

Smash Lord
well i get out at 8 at night and i think if we take two cars would be best acro and **** can pick up dope and vidjo and his friend the it would be me shibby anf game and mikey in shibbys car cuz it is more economical better gas milage

and who is pickin up mikey

and hochi stfu

Da Boogy Man

Yea, i would like to see the matches, stupid school. I wish i could go. I think the only tourneys i have been to are the two that have been here in midland. sad, isn't it?

Acro

Smash Ace
yeah that kinda sux! tourny's are so much fun.. its like going on a vacation as long as you actually SLEEP! well yeah i officially hate computers now too as i cant do my work for my computer class which ends tomorrow!

RapE

Smash Ace
Yeah i cant wait but i deff have to say DRAPE=falco takin out hochi with just the illusion hahaha.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey Da Boogy, since you're not going anywhere the week of cok, do you want to head down to Ann Arbor/Marthmasters? We could have a four person tourney.

Da Boogy Man

Maybe, I have class all day Saturday, which is the reason i'm not going to cok. How far away is Marthmasters from midland? I know it is closer than AA, but not sure. lol. I'm not the richest man in the world, and gas is expensive...

Top Bottom