• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

AS Money

Smash Lord
well i have desided to only post in here cuz it is getting stupid with so many MI threads so i will nolonger help the other threads out we can discuse Midland things in here no one cares so the one and only MI...the name changed it makes sence cuz it isn't the only one anymore but oh well i think BEST instead of BIG would be better

RapE

Smash Ace
So who all is going to Cok do we need to take two cars?

Me
Shibby
Game
As$
Acro
Mikey(maybe)

Just makin a list but no one wants to ride in a car with 6 people for 5 hours.

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
im all over that deal Dope
hey AA guys, i have news..my sis needs to be picked up from UofM again this Friday and i HAVE to go...badnewz iz.....its at 8:30pm -_-'' unless she gets off work earlier

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Piratey_Critter said:
If the midland boys are going to this cok thing maybe they should just stop at my place in AA and we could do the game then? Sheepy and meat, you guys were thinking about using marek, why not johnair (phonetic :p)?

btw, I would be willing to put a few dollars down on this. Say...20?
lolol, Piratey, we arn't afraid of you, this is easy money. SO, whatever you are willing to put down, i'll gladly match it, considering we can't lose to you.

Besides, even if you were better than us, you will never stop us from talkin **** cause this is midland and this is what we do. s o shut the **** up and sit the **** down

Dopey

Smash Lord
maceij remind me who placed higher than you at the midland tourny besides myself, jv, stro, mikey. oh thats right some guy named **** ROFLROFL ok kid gg now plz stfu kthxbai

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
:smash: Aaron, sorry, but playing with anyone but us three would be giving them a free four stock (Marek has been playing worse lately, actually). It'll have to be three on three. Anyways, lol, yeah, this is gonna be fun, not getting my *** manhandled by Dope fun, but fun.

"Besides, even if you were better than us, you will never stop us from talkin **** cause this is midland and this is what we do. s o shut the **** up and sit the **** down" - Shibbypod.

LOL too good. Obviously Shibbypod>>>>Dope. Lol, yeah, if you guys want MMage, we can do that good stuff. Rupert's going to be a ***** about it though, knowing him. We should make a vid out of this...no farting :) . So yeah, if all goes well, we should be crew battling in no less than two weeks! :chuckle:

Piratey_Critter

Smash Apprentice
Supa-Def said:
im all over that deal Dope
hey AA guys, i have news..my sis needs to be picked up from UofM again this Friday and i HAVE to go...badnewz iz.....its at 8:30pm -_-'' unless she gets off work earlier
You could drop by my place probably. I think I could get sheepy and meat over here from 8:30 - 9:30 or so if you want to play.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, it took me 10 minutes to write the original post.
Anyways, yeah, nevermind, and AS, you're not a douchebag. Annoying sometimes though :laugh:

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
Dopey said:
maceij remind me who placed higher than you at the midland tourny besides myself, jv, stro, mikey. oh thats right some guy named **** ROFLROFL ok kid gg now plz stfu kthxbai
stro wasnt even there asshat
stop tryin to be hard on smashboards rofl

AS Money

Smash Lord
sheepyman said:
If anyone, AS $ is the only "douchebag" of them all. Lipton by "have as seat *****!" do you mean he's throwing a chair at someone? Or are you telling him to sit down?
aww sheepy called me a douchebag you know that meaning changed after we elected presidant douchebag

lol he dosn't get it what a moron

and why eles would i call my self AS$ if i wasn't an *** on the boards

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Dope you going to justins tom? When u going to jail (heard its not long so thats good)?

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thank you Rupert, you really let us in on some information we couldn't have inferred. But, there may just be the possibility that AS's incredible deduction skills may have allowed him to know that without you telling him.
Pirate, I think that Supa means he has to drive her home at 8:30 (or at least that's what I gathered) so he would be there until 8:15 or so and would then have to leave. Supa...I call the first 1$ MM with you. YOU CAN'T RUN!

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
**** said:
So who all is going to Cok do we need to take two cars?

Me
Shibby
Game
As$
Acro
Mikey(maybe)

Just makin a list but no one wants to ride in a car with 6 people for 5 hours.
Take that maybe off. I'm going, I just need a ride is all.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
sheepyman said:
Thank you Rupert, you really let us in on some information we couldn't have inferred. But, there may just be the possibility that AS's incredible deduction skills may have allowed him to know that without you telling him.
Pirate, I think that Supa means he has to drive her home at 8:30 (or at least that's what I gathered) so he would be there until 8:15 or so and would then have to leave. Supa...I call the first 1$ MM with you. YOU CAN'T RUN!
He means he has to go here, but it's at 9:30, I think.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Because they're douchebags!

Just kidding. It's because they thought I said I was better than Acro even though I didn't and have hated me ever since.

I'm not entirely sure about this.

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
wtf happened to this thread...seriously, it wasn't this violent when i first came here, and ppl were cool(the orginal MI peeps are still are) :( oh Mr.Critter scratch that, i gotta stay home and help me momz sry man..

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
Wow. I would have to agree with def on this one, even though i wasn't here for the making of this thread. It is kind of fuuked up. Though i do have to say one thing. I could even join in the crew battles against AA and we would prolly win. Though i did beat Acro's Fox with my Gannon tonight. And he never SD once.:chuckle:

Dopey

Smash Lord
maceij point is u placed lower than a male reproductive organ. and it dont matter if stro wasnt there, because....it just dont matter **** > TEHSUCKAGE

jv i cannot make justins tomorrow =( and im goin to jail on friday jus for 10 days, which really is 6, and if **** goes right ill basically be out by sunday or monday. thats hoping tho

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, saying Midland > AA or vice versa won't get us anywhere. If you guys can come on the way to c0k, we could have a good time, you guys could take a break from a long car ride, and it would all be good. If you guys can, PM piratey, and we'll get info from him, but seriously, AA vs. Midland spam trash junk needs to stop. All it does is bother the MI smash community. The good part. Like Dope. Or Dope.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
I don't care what anyone says, tomorrow, me and Dave are declaring the big TV for teams, so we can practice up for CoK. Not the whole time, but at least for a couple hours.

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
OMG **** i just read your sig, Juggernaut ftw all the man, but yea i never said we wern't cool im just sayin let all this arguing stop cuz its getting sofa king retarted, ya know. Midland vs AA still sounds fun, just all this unnessacary name callin, its fun and all but uhh...enough is enough kkz? kkz! and heres hoping Dope is out by Sunday or Monday :017: <--(lame excuse for falco)

<3 Michigan<3(btw mikey, im still lookin for that blue peach for ur sig, i didnt forget ^.~)

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Supa-Def said:
OMG **** i just read your sig, Juggernaut ftw all the man, but yea i never said we wern't cool im just sayin let all this arguing stop cuz its getting sofa king retarted, ya know. Midland vs AA still sounds fun, just all this unnessacary name callin, its fun and all but uhh...enough is enough kkz? kkz! and heres hoping Dope is out by Sunday or Monday :017: <--(lame excuse for falco)

<3 Michigan<3(btw mikey, im still lookin for that blue peach for ur sig, i didnt forget ^.~)
Aw, thanks! ^_^

The question on the Midland vs AA thing is, how many people would be on each team? And who would be on them?

Piratey_Critter

Smash Apprentice
sheepyman said:
Well, saying Midland > AA or vice versa won't get us anywhere. If you guys can come on the way to c0k, we could have a good time, you guys could take a break from a long car ride, and it would all be good. If you guys can, PM piratey, and we'll get info from him, but seriously, AA vs. Midland spam trash junk needs to stop. All it does is bother the MI smash community. The good part. Like Dope. Or Dope.
Thats what I think.

Piratey_Critter

Smash Apprentice
Supa-Def said:
wtf happened to this thread...seriously, it wasn't this violent when i first came here, and ppl were cool(the orginal MI peeps are still are) :( oh Mr.Critter scratch that, i gotta stay home and help me momz sry man..
Don't worry about it, it's cool.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Dopey said:
maceij point is u placed lower than a male reproductive organ. and it dont matter if stro wasnt there, because....it just dont matter **** > TEHSUCKAGE

jv i cannot make justins tomorrow =( and im goin to jail on friday jus for 10 days, which really is 6, and if **** goes right ill basically be out by sunday or monday. thats hoping tho
Don't get buttsexed.

Dopey

Smash Lord
omfgofmgofmgmfofmg

so anyway jv/justin/dave/midland you guys kno i got my WAM community service on weekends right? right. well after i go to jail this weekend, they have to reschedule it for a later date! cause you cant just skip a weekend and go back the next one, and i talked to ppl and i might not be getting scheduled back up to finish it till effing april cause they are soooo packed!!! sooooooo 2+2 = james might be able to make teh COK!!!! but like i said i probly cant leave till midnight on friday like we did last time **** and crew, if you guys wanna do that again :D:D:D i will know 4sure if i can go next week after i get out.

AS Money

Smash Lord
LIPTON we forgot to do it at your smashfet so i beleave cok is the next time we meet it is time for the
worst sheik in teh world off
and yes you have to try and win we will do the rules later but i think we should have the best sheik there be judge so who like who would be the best sheik there

Acro

Smash Ace
lol alright yeah that sounds like a plan! lol yeah boogy is better than me now! looks like game junkie made me worse! :)

RapE

Smash Ace
Dope = <3 hope you can go man that would be insane.

Also Acro still havin that havin alittle get together today?

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
Acro said:
lol alright yeah that sounds like a plan! lol yeah boogy is better than me now! looks like game junkie made me worse! :)
Yea, number one in Midand baby!!!:chuckle: lol. Ten O'Clock tonight, right? All night thing, or is it going to be like leaving at one or two in the morning, just curious.

Top Bottom