• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
It doesn't have to be 5 people. After a few considerations (like my ability to three-stock Marek...in dittos...) I think we'll be using three people for this one. For now, it seems like you guys are using 5 people, which means that It'll be 15 stock. Speaking of which, rules need to be decided on.

1. Does 15 stock sound good?
2. Loser counterpicks map and player.

Edit: Removed gayness in post.

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
sheepyman said:
It doesn't have to be 5 people. We are either going to use 3 or 4 people. We have a large number of players, but they all suck :(. 'Cept for three of us. And we're not even very good. Anyways, you guys shouldn't feel pressured to have 5 people.
I think we'll use five. How's that sound? lol. Five from midland is EASY to come up with. We have quite a few people who play around here... :)

Acro

Smash Ace
Yeah if it is five then that prob sounds about right. Of course ya never know.. depends on the day! haha
iiv been thinking about marty just cause his shieldgrabbing sadly works on noobs pretty well

COMMOFDOOM

Smash Apprentice
i'm from a saginaw crew. been trolling the boards for a while. just now registered and whatnot. and decided to see if any locals had tourneys.

Acro

Smash Ace
lol if we put boogy in then none of us would get to play! haha he beats dope like every other time and from what i hear dope wasnt even trying and he was 4 stockin you guys EVERY time! i dont know we might use him but we wanna actually have FUN with this, not just **** you guys

AS Money

Smash Lord
nothing local at this second we are going to ohio for a tourny cOk which is this weekend we hold tournys every once in a while in midland though dope should be holding one this april or so in michigan short commute will be nice for once all the tournys are in ****ing ohio

Da Boogy Man

COMMOFDOOM said:
i'm from a saginaw crew. been trolling the boards for a while. just now registered and whatnot. and decided to see if any locals had tourneys.
You would have to check with Acro on this one, but we have "gettogether's" on saturday's and stuff. Not really a tourney, but smash all day, against whomever and tings of that sort.

COMMOFDOOM

Smash Apprentice
Da Boogy Man said:
You would have to check with Acro on this one, but we have "gettogether's" on saturday's and stuff. Not really a tourney, but smash all day, against whomever and tings of that sort.
spiffy. good luck this weekend.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Who knows, if condommouthman is actually good, maybe we could make a tri city team to go against AA and call up those old bay city noobz like tystatic

Da Boogy Man

Prolly a cheap Sheik, or Peach... lol. I hope he does, so that way more people can complain about cheapness! lol.

COMMOFDOOM

Smash Apprentice
marth mainly because out of top tier he was easiest for me to get used to. probably from all my game and watch'n. my fox is nearly as good. falco is ok. i've got no game with cap'n, peach, sheik, or samus.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
well looks like all the good players from MI are goin to cok1!!! we might actually do well in crews after all

edit

well no werd from nar joel or jv

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
COMMOFDOOM said:
marth mainly because out of top tier he was easiest for me to get used to. probably from all my game and watch'n. my fox is nearly as good. falco is ok. i've got no game with cap'n, peach, sheik, or samus.
How'd you lump Samus into that group of characters? Samus blows. =P

Acro

Smash Ace
dude you dont play mewtwo? mewtwo is like the best character in the game... if you wanna be good you have to play mewtwo

Da Boogy Man

I would have to agree on the Mewtwo reign of power there! Though you can't count out the EXCESSIVE power of Zelda, my owner! (c:

AS Money

Smash Lord
lipton its because only good players can be good with samus that is why you think she blows

Da Boogy Man

ok, let's not start this **** up again! lol. Fighting bad. Good luck to everyone going to CoK1!!!!

Dopey

Smash Lord
"let me rid of any false hope, your getting rolled ugly style." ~ hochisuck

ok good sir. after i knock you out of winners AND losers everytime i succeed in a massive ganon backhand to the face i shall repeat that phrase. <3 hochi

omg i cant wait 5 hours till we on teh road!!!!

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guess what? Mikey beat Oro. Husband beat Vidjo. Dope WON. Owned *****ezzz

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I would like to say good job Midland for placing!

Also, did Mikey actually beat Oro? Mikey pwns.

Dope + Snap = Beauty and the Beast?

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
*chuckles* Yeah, I beat Oro. It was a fun match. ^_^

And I'm not upset about being beaten by Eddie and vidjo. I mean, come on. They're only two of the best midwest people. I couldn't be more happy about the outcome, actually.

Da Boogy Man

WTF?? (post above me). Who from midland placed? No one from midland was in that list that was just listed there!? lol. I'm confused!

Dopey

Smash Lord
MI ftw!

no uncle, me and snap were latino newly wed life partners. we got cheated out of our wins =( but we still owned in $ matchs :D

AS Money

Smash Lord
we all got 33rd but it was a good times

saddly i am finnaly seeing the light and i am sick and tired of the match ups so i am picking marth back up spam fsmash anyone

Top Bottom