• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Da Boogy Man said:
WTF?? (post above me). Who from midland placed? No one from midland was in that list that was just listed there!? lol. I'm confused!
I got banned for some reason. Mod joke or server glitch.

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
Uncle Meat said:
I got banned for some reason. Mod joke or server glitch.
But now your back, ok, whatever! lol. To bad Midland only took 33rd. That is gay. We need to practice MORE!!!!! IT IS SPRING BREAK RIGHT NOW, AT LEAST FOR ME IT IS! LET'S PRACTICE!!!!!!

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
On the way back home, me and Dave stopped at a really cool place, and I bought some sweet merchandise! I'll give you guys one hint...

Ned Snoil

You'll get to see what I bought next smashfest, and I'm gonna hit someone with it! I so wish I had some money to blow, becfause I would have bought the bigger one that was like 5lbs. Oh well, this one will do.

AS Money

Smash Lord
boogy it is you and only you on spring break

btw my marth training is going well in a few weeks i should be able to beat dope i feel

Da Boogy Man

Hey AS$... i'm not on spring break, i was just hoping colleges were. I have class Tuesday and thursday still, i work every day, just wanted to see about my nights. If anybody else had the week off!

And lipton... Would it happen to be something to do with "lionS deN"? hmmmm. lol. You just typed it backasswerds. What the heck.

RapE

Smash Ace
Im willing to smash almost every night cause i need to practice my falco cause it was lackin up untill the teams matches with dope and snap.

SM ftw!!!

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Da Boogy Man said:
And lipton... Would it happen to be something to do with "lionS deN"? hmmmm. lol. You just typed it backasswerds. What the heck.

Ding ding ding! Correct! I bought a special gift for myself from the Lion's Den. I'm gonna have it as the centerpeice of the basement. By the way, I hink any new game I play, I'm making the gamer tag "Ned Snoil". Lion's Den backwards is just too tricksie!

Da Boogy Man

Needle of Juntah said:
all should try to make it midland guy too bring some weed i kno i am
Ha Ha, Ha, Ha, Haaaaa...
No. I be a good kid on probation, so don't count on me...

RapE

Smash Ace
Uncle meat by the way we want to do this crew battle this weekend and we want at least 40$ on the line or its not worth us coming.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually, we assumed it was 40 bucks. PERFECT this weekend OMG I can't wait. mebbe we can have an orgy too? Lol. Dope betta come. YOU CAN'T TOUCH THAT ARMOR.

Dopey

Smash Lord
dude hochi you kno we love and and i am very srry to own you first round at teh COK sir. but are u serious coming to MI nex semester? thats SWEET hochi+dope = too good a team =p

AS Money

Smash Lord
hey hey hochi in MI i never saw that **** comming must be majic or some **** we will welcome you dont you worry you just got to go through a month of hazing. j/k :chuckle:

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
HoChiMinhTrail said:
guys MI owns me, i am not worthy to be in your presence :urg:

please don't abuse me too much when i come to school up in teh lansing next semester.
Lansing? Oy... I was hoping you'd be closer to me, but eh. It'll be good to have you here, Hochi. ^_^

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, Marthmasters is equidistant to AA from Midland. So if you guys are coming to SE MI anyway, come to AA and we'll do it at Piratey's house (he has a secksy basement, like, real secksy). Also, we can't drive. I bet you see where this is going.

Da Boogy Man

WTF!!!!!!!!

What happened to it being next weekend? The eighth or whatever???? I can't even go if it is this weekend... I have community service Sat: 12:00 to 9:00, and Sun: 9:00 to 9:00.

I want to own some AA newbs. I'm pissed. Can't it be pushed back one weekend? Cuz if it is i am willing to drive, along with play.

I could have sworn that we had moved it to the next week on THIS thread and everything.

RapE

Smash Ace
We talked about it after Cok and during man and maybe we will talk tomorrow at the smashfest but i just want the free $$$ i dont even care about owning them anymore.....its already been decied that we will only have to use two people.hahaha....im not gonna get a chance to play except friendlys cause acro and AS$ got this on lock.

Da Boogy Man

Exactly, i know i would be last resort, to shut them all up in crews, but i would still love to do some friendlies and MM. So let's make it NEXT weekend, but you are right, talk about it at smashfest tonight! What time is he wanting people over? 10 again? Call my cell and let me know, me and Alissa are going to Frankemouth for some DDR and i won't be able to check the boards!

AS Money

Smash Lord
you all do know i take DAILY showers and you still say i stink so you must have something wrong with your noses cuz seriously that is getting old and game i am alergic to that crap i have red marks all over where you sprayed me **** face

lol at least my stinky *** can hold down a job you know what i dont give a **** why should i just dont spray random crap on me cuz that **** was the worst smelling **** i had smelled in a while and my sense of smell is tarrible(i can spell if i want to **** off)

oh and yesterday acro and i finnally beat boogy 2 on 1 it was such an acompleshment(ok that word can **** its self with liptons new dildo)

Da Boogy Man

Ha Ha, your allergic. lol. Get somebody to work your shift that weekend, say that you will work one of theirs a different day, and trade. I know you can do that, cuz you can do it every single place i have worked before, and i have had 7 jobs now. (fired from every one)

And keith, you actually do stink, if you take DAILY showers like you say, then you need to take longer ones, get some oder eater shoe things, and check with your dock if that is normal! (not trying to be mean.)

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
o snap Midland vs Ann Arbor is this weekend? and its only 40 bucks! thats ********. guess i can't go.... plus i left my contr at watty's. sorry team, but is this really worth it? i thought at least $100 would be on the line. seriously.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
sorry mikey im not going to be able to make it either

Apon further review, Ann Arbor WILL be a stop i'm going to make this weekend. But i have to ask....... 3 man crews? what the ****!?!?!? WTF!!!????!?!??? W!T!F!??? you need to pick 5 people from your immediate area. 3 people is not a crew, its a threesome.

Top Bottom