• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Francisco says "Yes, I agree. You are indeed a Smash Journeyman." Anyways, yeah, Marthmaster's. It's probably an hour or so away. You should come. Be there or be square.

Acro

Smash Ace
wow what a great tourny that would be... hahaha 4 people... how is it even possible you could have a tourny with that?

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol. Acro is too smart. Sometimes I get the idea that maybe it was a joke, but then I slap myself.

Hey DaBoogy. You better come.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
we could probably pitch in for your gas money, assuming you go to MarthMasters. Bring money for MMs. It'll be the funzzzz. Da Boogy Man is like Super Man except he's Da Boogy instead of super.

Dopey

Smash Lord
dis ***** dope is outttt!! so now my tues-fridays are freed up which is coo cause im done with school, an after nex week im done with my counclin ****. so i can make smashfests again yayyyyyyyyyyyy

teh COK is gonna be tooo good

Dopey

Smash Lord
yessirrrrr that would be tremendous. i still gotta double check wit my PO about it but im pretty almost absolutely 100% sure im goin =) and i call NOT ***** already :D

AS Money

Smash Lord
game your going with shibby so there really is no ***** seat for you and if he waits for me than it will be for us but if i go with acro i call not ***** seat and i am offering to drive the WHOLE way both ways so everyone can party hard that is going with them

oh **** im pulling uncle meat im posting too much

RapE

Smash Ace
Ok so i figured the plan was me and acro go and pick up like 3 people out of midland like Dope, Vidjo, and Friends. Then AS$, Game, mikey And Shibby take a car cause thats how it was already planned and the way its set up we cant take another person from midland with us cause we will not have enough seats.

RapE

Smash Ace
AS Money said:
well i get out at 8 at night and i think if we take two cars would be best acro and **** can pick up dope and vidjo and his friend the it would be me shibby anf game and mikey in shibbys car cuz it is more economical better gas milage
Like you said...

Sheepyman said:
I enjoy man pole and a nice bubble bath
Like he said....

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
AS Money said:
oh **** im pulling uncle meat im posting too much
THER IS NO SUCH THANG AS 2 MUCH! ONLE 2 LITL!

Now bow before my superior postcount!

PS: Does it just so happen that your father is also your uncle, and your mother your aunt?

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ughh...You guys are so stupid. AS Money meant "I'm pulling Uncle's Meat. I'm posting too much" Meat means *****, in this case. As for ****, why yes, I do enjoy bubble baths. And the occasional man pole.

Acro

Smash Ace
AWESOME dope is out! well i'm going to check out the space in the car.. but as long as there is even a slight hope that i can fit it.. i'm putting an extremely small tv and a gamecube into my jeep so we can play the whole way down! the jeep setup is going to be wierd since so many people are going. we'll do it tho!

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
As, i'll wait for ya. Mikey, u can come with us, we can pick u up at at your dorm lobby probly at 9 pm or a little before. its Me money game and you it looks like, if bill is goin

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
sheepyman said:
Hey DaBoogy. You better come.
Slight problem! I now have community service every sat and sunday, but i got the 8th and 9th off, the week after. If people would still be willing to do it that week! That way i can also get another paycheck! :chuckle:

Sorry about the problems. The best at smash seem to be also the best at getting in trouble!
(Me / Dope) lol. Sux.:(

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's fine. At least we'll be seeing you for the crew battle. And at least Supa Def will be at whatevers.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Shibbypod said:
As, i'll wait for ya. Mikey, u can come with us, we can pick u up at at your dorm lobby probly at 9 pm or a little before. its Me money game and you it looks like, if bill is goin
I'll be waiting after around... 1 to go. If it'll save time, you could pick me up beforehand. That way, we can get there before people start going to bed and maybe play some friendlies with the other people there.

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
sheepyman said:
It's fine. At least we'll be seeing you for the crew battle. And at least Supa Def will be at whatevers.
Perfect!!! I will see ya'll then! Who else from the midland crew is going? I'm driving.

AS Money

Smash Lord
sweet shibby that looks good we can calculate gas$ later sweet i already have directions to wattys so no need to worry bout that

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Boogy, I think you guys elected Acro as team captain, so he gets to choose who's on the team (up to 5 people).

Game 'n' Watch

Smash Journeyman
It doesnt matter who Acro picks your going to get owned.
I still plan on goin top Cok, so I guess Keith is riding with us.
That Viper sux take a Viper shower before we leave Keith

RapE

Smash Ace
May i ask who COMMOFDOOM is?...........but we got crews i mean WERE ****IN MICHIGAN.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, do you think we should just do like a smashfest and make City Crew Battles a sort of side event? It'd be more worth it for the people paying the outrageous gas costs (Midland) and it'd give us something fun to do as well. Also, DOPE could be there. And other people maybe. So yeah, we should give that some thought, in my opinion.
The other reason we should consider this is because we don't know if Marthmaster will be doing it this week, let alone a few weeks from now.

AS Money

Smash Lord
nah i think i will not shower till after cok and i will bathe in urin and eat several bean related products to enduse the largest and stinkyest farts i can just for you game

btw is there ay smash tonight we have them sometimes but trainin for cok would be good ofcourse shibby is watchin the pistons but its his gain(****in political ****)

Game 'n' Watch

Smash Journeyman
Keith you better take a shower you smelly *******.

I just wanted to specify again that Michigan will own the Cok and Midland will own all over Uncle Meat.
I know you know that I know that we know your going to get owned, but I just gotta keep on reminding you.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
well if i were team captn of Midland, I would say our 5 man team is me acro **** as$ and game. Thats prolly the same as acro will pick

Top Bottom