• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Smash Stage of All-Time

Sunstar

Smash Apprentice
N64: The Kirby Stage... very cool... the Link stage was also very nice, if there werent those tornados

Melee: The N64 Kirby Stage... but it was not as cool as the N64 one, because it was much bigger

Brawl: Halbert, Yoshies Island (Wii) and Smashville

Best stage ever:
Hmm difficult...
Smashville I think (there is also this really cool saturday evening special ^^)

edit:
maybe someone is able to open a poll with this theme?

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
SSB- Hyrule Castle and Peach's Castle. Peach's Castle I enjoyed a bit more though. I LOVE those stages.

SSBM- Corneria and FD- FD was awesome, but I think I liked Corneria more.

SSBB- Delfino Plaza and FD. I like a lot of Brawl stages, but the new Final Destination is amazing in every way (Except the stage lip). Delfino Plaza, however, is my favorite new stage.

Of all time- Delfino Plaza. Bob-omb Battlefield music FTMFW.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Lets see, personal favorites:

N64: Sector Z, Saffron City.
Melee: Hyrule Temple, Fourside, Corneria.
Brawl: Delphino Plaza, Castle Siege, Hyrule Temple, Green Hill Zone, (and many more).

Overall: Delphino Plaza, Hyrule Temple.

Zevox

.Marik

is a social misfit
SSB: Yoshi's Island, Dream Land

SSBM: Mute City, Brinstar Depths, Rainbow Cruise, Yoshi's Island, Poke Floats, Mushroom Kingdom, Mushroom Kingdom 2 (Subcon), Yoshi's Story, Princess Peach's Castle, Dream Land

SSBB: Port Town, Hyrule Temple, (better music) Luigi's Mansion, Delfino Plaza, Mushroomy Kingdom, Yoshi's Island, Shadow Moses Island, Spear Pillar, Mario Bros.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
SSBM : Princess Peach's Castle, Rainbow Cruise, Mushroom Kingdom 2, Jungle Japes
SSBB : Luigi's Mansion, Final Destination, Smashville, Rainbow Cruise

All Time : Princess Peach's Castle (The stage I've played on the most...)

...Yes, I love Rainbow Cruise.

Wavekirby

Smash Journeyman
SSB: Saffron City, Peach's Castle, Hyrule Castle, and Dream Land.
SSBM: Jungle Japes, Rainbow Cruise.
SSBB: Battlefield, Jungle Japes.

Saffron City IS the best stage ever.

noni

Smash Cadet
1: FINAL DESTINASTION- all time fav
2: BATTLEFIELD- great for team matches
3:Smashville- great Music

billyandrocky

Smash Rookie
SSB: Hyrule and Saffron City
SSBM: Temple and Great Bay
SSBB: Shadow Moses Island, GHZ, Bridge of Eldin

SothE700k

Smash Lord
SSB: Hyrule Temple
SSBM: Fountain of Dreams (^_^ Music was so awesome and so was the stage design)
SSBB: Shadow Moses Island and Lylat Cruise

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
I'd probably have to go with Temple 64 but Kongo Jungle 64 and Sector Z are close seconds. I love all the levels from 64, they really bring back such good memories.

If I had to pick some Melee/Brawl levels it'd probably be Halberd and Mute City. I remember how excited I was that Captain Falcon was going to have his own stage when Melee came out lol.

P.S. a poll would be excellent.

zacharia zako

Smash Journeyman
i think port town aero dive is the best for brawl. and YAHHHHMARIK i didnt know people even mained with yoshi lol. im good with yoshi in every mario game where he's playable

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
ssb 64: hyrule castle and Dream land 64
Melee: probably,forside, pokemon staduim, and Great bay.. too many good memories there..
Brawl: so far i like norfair and delfino

i cant decide between the 2 i chose from ssb 64 or brawl, just love the stages too much..
Best thing i rmember on Great bay was when we were at this newby little tournament and my friend was playing, and he kills himself and right after he spawns he falcon kicks right off the spawning platform through the gap of the turtle and the botom right side of the stage for a suicide... we still havnt let that go.. lol

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
64: Definitely Dream Land 64

Melee: Final Destination...It may not be the perfect neutral stage, but it did provide for an even playing field. If not FD, I'd pick Pokemon Stadium.

Brawl: Battle Field is with no doubt the best stage for me in Brawl and the second best Smash stage for me ever. It's got platforms, fair ledges, a beautiful background, and perfect boundaries.

Johnny_C

Smash Cadet
Mostly for the music they have and because is fun to play on it, unlike the great music-but just plain boring terrain final destination; I like FD, but it bores me if played for a long time.

SMB: Saffron City, Hyrule castle and Jungle Japes.
SMBM: Fountain of dreams, Poké floats and
SMBB: Shadow mosses Island, Battle fields and Castle Siege

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
SSB: Peach's castle. I loved hitting people into the bumper
Melee: Poke floats. What better concept for a stage than to be jumping around on your favorite pokemon.
Brawl: Port Town Aero Drive. It's just awesome.

Top Bottom