• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Players.....again

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I want to eliminate all your favorite players from the tournament. I don't even want to win. I just want to take somebody important out of winner's bracket, then take out two crowd favorites in loser's pre-top-10 and mess up the results.
I just want everyone to lose to a Ganon, lolll. =)

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I want to eliminate all your favorite players from the tournament. I don't even want to win. I just want to take somebody important out of winner's bracket, then take out two crowd favorites in loser's pre-top-10 and mess up the results.
You and I have the same mind set. Only difference is, im doing it at Apex.

strawhats

Smash Master
I'd say andy murray is a better comparison to armada as he has so much expectation to win a major and is really really good but can't seem to break through. Armada is Europe's best player but can't seem to break through and win a major U.S. Tournament. Will he do it this time?

Also pp knows m2k like a book now. M2k might be able to make it more of a match if he stopped playing brawl/melee at the same time and actually spend some time training in melee (marth).

:phone:

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Shouldn't Axe be Andy Murray because he causes a lot of expectations with his pika and causes major upsets.

yea. M2k should stick with melee. times has changed now and the meta game progresses every year.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Even Tsonga doens't know WTF happened there xD

Such a warrior tho.
Oh ya.. he beat Federer recently didn't he? That guy doesn't give a **** about someone's status.. well neither do I. =) But I read real quick on the journal that he really didn't know what happened huh? Fun..

OverLord

Smash Ace
Yeah it was amazing, he lost first two sets and won the other three 6-4 6-4 6-4.

Maybe the best comeback in history after Amsah vs Ek.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Mango being Nadal? Doesn't seem right at all. Nadal is such a nice and humble guy, while Mango is an arrogant ****.

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
Mango being Nadal? Doesn't seem right at all. Nadal is such a nice and humble guy, while Mango is an arrogant ****.

I think the point is more that they were both equally dominant at some point in the history of their respective discipline.

Plus their two eras happened to begin more or less at the same time.

Plus they both have dark mid-long hair. Coincidence? I think not.

Super

Smash Apprentice
that would be like a dream within a dream plus 2 cinderella stories, but its possible.

GO JEFF!!!
It wouldn't be THAT crazy considering how well Axe has done recently and his progress. I think it's only a matter a time before he shows everyone that tires don exits, if no already.

Top Bottom