• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best Legendary

Mewter

Smash Master
ROFL.:laugh:

Wow, that was funny. Anyways... I'd have to go with Mewtwo. He's probably the most intelligent of the ubers(besides maybe Arceus) and the most powerful(not including the insane attack deoxys). If it were a battle between Arceus and Mewtwo... um... wow. that'd be tough. Arceus has no power over mewtwo, and Mewtwo is a whole lot stronger. With his Mecha Suit he would probably win. But then again, how do you beat a god? They basically clash.

Spire

III
BRoomer
ROFL.:laugh:

Wow, that was funny. Anyways... I'd have to go with Mewtwo. He's probably the most intelligent of the ubers(besides maybe Arceus) and the most powerful(not including the insane attack deoxys). If it were a battle between Arceus and Mewtwo... um... wow. that'd be tough. Arceus has no power over mewtwo, and Mewtwo is a whole lot stronger. With his Mecha Suit he would probably win. But then again, how do you beat a god? They basically clash.
Arceus is the stupidest Pokemon ever made. Mewtwo wins be default.

crosser43

Smash Journeyman
Arceus.
You can't beat God.
Nop you can't, but you sure can catch it!

Shayamin is obvious the greatest legendary ever.
When I first saw Shayamin i thought it was the pre evolution of bellsprout. Seriously, it's cute and all but, ew, how is that a legendary, looks so weak though. It's even classified as the shortest pokemon, shorter than Diglet.

The best lengendary would have to be Mew. It's so cute, and yet so powerful, wise, and original. Best ever. Celebi is also good. Reminds me of Mew.

D13

Smash Ace
Arceus wins this for being god, yeah. But if this was for favorites, I'd pick Mew. :3

Mewter

Smash Master
Nope you can't, but you sure can catch it!
Yeah, that's right. Mewtwo creates some pokeballs and catches every existing legendary (besides himself)
By the way, if you've played pokemon Stadium before, you may find it strange that when you fight mewtwo a pokeball is thrown out and he comes out of it. Did he capture himself and throw himself out there? lol:laugh:

orintemple

Smash Lord
Lucario.. o wait...

Clearly Ho-oh is the best legendary, for no reason other than the fact that he gives you "PokeCenter in a can" item.
Sacred Ash

Manny G.

Smash Journeyman
Here we r talking adout pokemon that dont matter. Let me make this clear.
MUDKIPZ R THA B3ST. MUDKIP IS THAS L3GND. other than mudkip Mew2 is awsome 2. I say Mewtwo is the best legend (screw Arcius)

Mewter

Smash Master
by the way, mew is stronger than mewtwo so... MEW is the best
nope, think again. Also, Mewtwo is obviously better at fighting because it was created solely to do so. All mew can do is use every move.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Mewtwo wins. Hands down.

Why? First legendary in a Pokemon game, and I'm a very nostalgic person. :p

Seriously though, Mewtwo is awesome. He shouldn't have been removed in Brawl. I never played as him, but c'mon...he's Mewtwo.

Other than that, I'd say Mew.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo will forever be the best Legendary in my mind. I think that he is up there in terms of capabilities and power alongside the Attack form of Deoxys and Arceus. I've even issued challenges, one on one, with my own EV Trained Modest Mewtwo in order to test myself against the likes of the gods and aliens alike. And what's happened? Victory was mine.

The Aura Sphere rocks Arceus and Darkrai like nobody's business, and Shadow Ball is all Psychic Pokémon's bane. Not to mention Mewtwo can learn the ability to become immune to Dark type attacks. Not to mention...

It's Mewtwo. The second Pokémon in existence to have been created by mankind. And yet despite every new generation that comes out, Mewtwo stands the test of time and is one of the most powerful Pokémon STILL as of this very day.

My hat's off to the best of the best, I'll say.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Mewtwo > Arceus.

Reason? Mewtwo has hands (Arceus can't learn any TMs involving hands, and yet Mew can :))

Anyways, my favorite legendary is actually Giratina's new snake form, since it's badassedry in it's finest. I never actually use legendaries, but he's among the cooler ones. Mewtwo, the birds and the hamsters/dogs/cats/whatevers are my all-time favorites :D

And Ho-Oh drives Ash BANANAS throughout the first season. He makes Ash think Articuno = him XD

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Mewtwo > Arceus.

Reason? Mewtwo has hands (Arceus can't learn any TMs involving hands, and yet Mew can :))

Anyways, my favorite legendary is actually Giratina's new snake form, since it's badassedry in it's finest. I never actually use legendaries, but he's among the cooler ones. Mewtwo, the birds and the hamsters/dogs/cats/whatevers are my all-time favorites :D

And Ho-Oh drives Ash BANANAS throughout the first season. He makes Ash think Articuno = him XD
Giratinas snake form is actually called the origin form

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Mewtwo > Arceus.

Reason? Mewtwo has hands (Arceus can't learn any TMs involving hands, and yet Mew can :)
That brings up something. If he cant use any attacks that require hands, then why does his pokedex entry say he shaped the universe with his 1000 hands.

Mewtwo, is still my favourite legendary. He was my secondary in melee (before I played competitvely, but even then I picked up mewtwo a lot more then fox).

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I'm gonna have to say Attack Version of Deoxys. Or just Deoxys as a whole really he is possibly the most epic Pokemon in the entire series and can Counter Any Pokemon Other than himself (in Speed Form only because he gets out sped)

He also just Looks mega B/A too. He also goes super beast mode in Destiny Deoxys

RavenPsyc

Smash Rookie
I have been playing the games since they first came out in the 90s, and i have played every versions since mainly for nostalgia reasons, and I am going to with Palkia. i mean the power to control time is nice(ie: dialga) but there is something about being able to rend space itself that just pushes Palkia to the top for me.

BlackFoxPariah

Smash Apprentice
Stat wise and cool factor Mewtwo wins hands down which almost everyone agrees on.

But in terms of if you were going with the anime and what they did in that I'd say Lugia.

Overload

Smash Lord
in terms of being bad *** mewtwo. I would love to see an epic battle of all the legendaries fighting eachother

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
in terms of being bad *** mewtwo. I would love to see an epic battle of all the legendaries fighting eachother
A Youtube video of it already exists. Scan my favorites for it (my channel is in my sig).

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Articuno.

An ice bird.

What can go wrong?

EDIT: I'm just rating them by awesomeness, though.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Mewtwo, since he's like the first legendary that really ruled all and is GOD, or Raikou who ain't so bad

Top Bottom