• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Falcon in Florida Tournament: Official Side Event for Florida Gaming.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
A.K.A. The F-Zero Challenge, Part 2.

Alright guys, let's try this again.

F-Zero Presents:

A Mini-Tournament, for the title of:

BEST FALCON IN FLORIDA!!

Rules:

We will have our own little pool, with 5 random (but good) smashers. Each one of the (10 at most) C. Falcons who wishes to join will fight each Random Smasher in 2 matches. Whichever two Falcons get the most wins will play each other in dittos for the title.

(3 out of 5 neutrals only)

IF there is a tie, the 2nd and 3rd highest placers will play in a 2 of 3 set. The winner will fight the highest placer.

The Random Smashers I had last time were:

Darksonic (Marth)
Raistlin (Jiggs)
Apollo (Peach)
Hungrybox (Luigi)
Uuaa (Fox)

This was a pretty solid list, as they were all difficult opponents. The most wins was achieved by QDVS, who had 6 (before shiz entered). I will need 5 more Random Smashers this time around, so please let me know if you wish to be one.

Random Smashers:

1. ???
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???

Keep in mind each Random Smasher will be playing a MININUM of 20 matches. This puts the time needed in perspective. 20 x 5 = 100 matches. 3min (per match) x 100 = 300min. 300min = 5hrs.

I will also need 10 Falcon players who wish to enter. Please let me know if you wish to participate in the challenge. There will be a cap of 10 Falcons for the tournament.
HOWEVER, keep in mind that last time 16 falcons wanted to enter, and only 5 of them actually showed up. If you want to be in it, just show up on time, and you'll be fine. Also,

THE CHALLENGE IS FREE TO ENTER

Time the challenge will start:

Pending.

Stages:

I think it's only fair that since each Falcon is fighting an opponent two times, and it's not a set, we have neutral stages. Banning is allowed.

Stages are as follows:

Fountain of Dreams
Battlefield
Final Destination
Dreamland 64
Pokemon Stadium

Prize:

Pending. (I'm taking suggestions)

Since this is going to be an official side event for Florida Gaming, I am assuming the matches will be announced from the stage, so I won't have to be running around with my sheet. Please report matches as soon as you can. If the above is true, I'll be at the front waiting for results, when I don't have to play my matches.

This was alot of fun last time, so to all you Falcon players:

Here's your chance to show Florida what you've got!!

xX-Eternal Harriet-Xx

Smash Rookie
anyone can just enter if they use falcon right? even someone as new as me?

I've been practicing with Star Wand Techniques (away hard and A) and the dreaded down kick.

I might not be able to beat Ken but I hope I do well here haha

Pi

Smash Hero
I could random smasher as samus, but I'm not like...super good lol, I'll probably lose most of the matches, up to you lol
And if Q's entering again I'll be able to juss ride with him most likely so time's not an issue

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Yes, anyone can enter, as a random smasher, or a Falcon. Ill put you guys down for now, we got 21 days left though, so anyone else feel free to post if you want in.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Me me a random smasher.

I will **** all the falcons with my fox, and I will take all of their money.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Oh btw, it's free to enter. There will probably be a cash prize too. I updated the first post. Anyone have any other ideas on a prize? Give me your suggestions.

Zone

Smash Champion
you can put my Falco/Fox/Falcon/Shiek or Marth, I could be Zelda also... if you reall want lol, as a random Smasher. I'm doing this for falcon practice.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
I NEED VOLUNTEERS FOR RANDOM SMASHERS!!!!

And guys, I do this cause it's fun, not to prove anything.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Um, we might not be able to announce these matches or make it official yet. as a matter of fact, it isn't an official event yet. It's just one of the events being considered for FG. We need to worry about the tourney first before we start using any tv's for the challenge, or any other side event for that matter.

out of the 16 tv's FG provides, 8 of them will be going to the madden tourney, so we have 8 tv's so far. We really need you guys to bring set-ups!!!!!!!

no side events are happening if you guys don't bring tv's.

and i would be such a nasty random smasher. Im perfect for the role.

-misshiro

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
seriously. madden is so random. hiro, you sure you can't make my tv an f-zero-challenge-only-tv like eric did? And, in all fairness, this was the first (or second) side event mentioned for FG. If ANY side event for FG is going to be official, it should be this one. however, based on the lack of enthusiasm, i doubt ill be able to have it, cause no one seems to want to participate. T.T

When, if ever, will you decide if this will be official or not? I'm asking because i'd rather not plan it, and get my hopes up, just to be told it won't happen on the day of the tournament.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
seriously. madden is so random. hiro, you sure you can't make my tv an f-zero-challenge-only-tv like eric did? And, in all fairness, this was the first (or second) side event mentioned for FG. If ANY side event for FG is going to be official, it should be this one. however, based on the lack of enthusiasm, i doubt ill be able to have it, cause no one seems to want to participate. T.T

When, if ever, will you decide if this will be official or not? I'm asking because i'd rather not plan it, and get my hopes up, just to be told it won't happen on the day of the tournament.
again, i have nothing to do with madden, i am soley running smash. and if we get the numbers that some of the madden guys said we could get, then it wouldnt be that random. the only way for us to see how madden will work out, is for us to just try it. also, as the madden tournament starts wrapping up, we will be using those tv's for smash.

Top Bottom