• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bead Thread

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol
all of your *****es come to Kelowna during the summer. We're the #1 tourist town in Canada by a long shot for a good reason. Okanagan is the sexy coast for sure. At least we'll always have that to make up for the lack of smash competition. lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol what is this i don't even

Come to think of it, KK and I do have a lot in common. I won friendliest smasher on the WC and KK won on the EC. =D

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
ryan ford!
watch the super bowl =D
wow guys steelers offence is like ****.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Man, talking about the Superbowl makes me think of Pound 3 LOLLLLL!

]: @ NFC losing. Eagles coulda ****ing taken that ****..

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
The last time I went to a football game I found a $50.00 bill under my seat.

Ps, I lol'd at this guy's post explaining how to DI. He's badass.

dawwwwg

when u know u messed up a cancel
(easy example, missed a rest, see a falcon punch chargin)
just start SDI LIKE CRAZEEHHH
that means roll that stick in the quadrant it needs to be
say u ABOUT to (u be predicting) get hit left, START HITTING THE STICK 90 DEGREES IN 1ST QUADRANT
dont forget the c-stick

its all prediction IMO .... with a bit of reaction of course

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
How people don't understand that the only moves you really have to SDI are like

Fox's Dair
Fox's Shine (depending on character)
Fox's Uair
Falco's Dair
Peach's Dair (depending on character)

Still amazes me.

You really don't need SDI except for little hits or to escape specific things (like the Shine after Falco's Dair or the Nair after Peach's Dair if she's doing it to edgeguard you). You can get out of most combos by just DIing away or away and up or down accordingly. There are only like 2 moves I can think of that you need to DI funny to avoid being **** comboed after and one of them is Marth's Dash Attack. The other is his U-tilt.

For normal moves SDI does remarkably little.

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys!!!
I didnt knwo where else to throw this but im sure youve all heard of FLATZONE :p LOL
but i am making 64 a main event ... there will be singles AND doubles and if there are a lot of people pools for singles...so there will be lots of playing time for people who ONLY want to play 64 or if you just want to play for fun ... so if you know ppl who loooove 64 tell them its gonna be sweeeet!

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Hey guys!!!
I didnt knwo where else to throw this but im sure youve all heard of FLATZONE :p LOL
but i am making 64 a main event ... there will be singles AND doubles and if there are a lot of people pools for singles...so there will be lots of playing time for people who ONLY want to play 64 or if you just want to play for fun ... so if you know ppl who loooove 64 tell them its gonna be sweeeet!
I don't even know if I just read this or not.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I don't know about that...Jiggs dittos can be gay too. Unless it's POUND3!!!!
But 2 Taj would be better than that.

What I do know for sure is, NBA can't top NFL. Sometimes I don't even count NBA as a sport. >_>

Top Bottom