• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bead Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
I support this thread, and it's ability to raise my post count.

Seriously people, don't be stupid. This thread is a good idea since EC and WC and MC (Midcoast?) barely know each other. Yes, this includes you too Evan :rolleyes:

Landy, you should browse the boards too. There's a lot of stuff you can get from the boards that isn't available in the link section; not to mention that it's fun to read all the topics and watch ridiculous drama unfold.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
:|

So what is this thread for exactly? Just to raise our post counts even more? Or just to socialize as a whole?

Hi Stos!
whats good?

i think this thread would be actually good for like tourney advertisment and such.

edit: just keep melee vs. brawl away from this thread.

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
^^your sig made me lol

i like wc already =]

lmfao victra

i'm listening to music

and your sig is dancing to it

it's ****ing amazing LOL

and hey victra =D

hey did you find a way to make your posts always blue automatically?

or do you have to manually do it? =[ i got way too lazy to keep doing that

Levi5

Smash Ace
K point of this thread was so that people kinda learn to know eachother since canadaland is kinda big and we're all a bit isolated from one another. Glad some of you figured it out :p

Brawl vs melee (vs 64) is the best way to troll anyone on smashboards FYI

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
I always thought Brawl vs. Melee was a **** argument. There is no true 'better', just personal preference, and factual differentiations.

That being said, I still prefer Melee.

There is no vs. 64. 64 is the king of games and is undisputed. (Take that, Yugi).

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
64 <3 melee <3 brawl <3 ....I lubs them all. :) The Canada thread needs more love peoples! XD

Sanu

Smash Champion
Seriously, I'd love to host a 64 tourney alongside a melee one... but Brawl is just something I can't host. Not because of the game, I've actually started playing it competitively (Kinda as a joke, I main Falcon <_<), but because of the community where we live. Most of them are immature =s

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I can't even imagine what hosting a Brawl tourney would be like with 35 fourteen year olds screaming forced memes.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Basically, it's like shoving yourself facefirst into a blender.

Only you can't die so there's no real out to the pain. You have to take it and keep slugging through and after an excruciating amount of time wasted you peel yourself off the floor of the toilet after pissing venomous horse blood because of the ten red bulls you drank to keep yourself moving and then go home, collapse, and die slowly.

While playing about 15 or so Metaknight dittos at random intervals.

OHHHHH YEAAAAAAH!!!!!!

Sanu

Smash Champion
bernard just won doubles in the Rochester tourney.
AWESOME!! Where are you getting this info from?

And for the record, I don't brawl is that bad. It's just the camping strategies that drive me nuts XD. For serial though, enough hate on brawl pl0x. We're alienating a whole group of Canadian smashers here, this isn't a melee thread =s

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
AWESOME!! Where are you getting this info from?

And for the record, I don't brawl is that bad. It's just the camping strategies that drive me nuts XD. For serial though, enough hate on brawl pl0x. We're alienating a whole group of Canadian smashers here, this isn't a melee thread =s
lolz

I don't hate Brawl, quite seriously. I post periodically in the Genesis Smashbus thread to try and provoke flames when I'm bored and whatever but I don't hate it...

I just hate some of the people I've met who play it. :)

*waddles off somewhere*

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
Lol im hosting 64 along with melee at flatzone but I dont play brawl and dont have the time and resource to run brawl as well sooooo ... 64 is exciting :D

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Alberta is the like the axis that everything else rotates around.

That's why we're the ****.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
seriously, we have tall buildings (cntower, delorted, i.b, etc), great food (POUTINEEEEEE, mtl and stuff) and.. *****es? lots and lots of *****es.

Top Bottom